Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 tech in the upcoming draft
I don't usually post here but lurk every day. I think most here agree that we need to land a 3 tech in the upcoming draft. I know it's way early to trust the Big Boards that are out there but when I run the FanSpeak simulator I often wind up with JUSTIN MADUBUIKE in the second round. Everything I've read about him seems like it would fit our needs like a glove but he might be moving up. Any thoughts about who else we could target if Kinlaw isn't available?

I like Ross Blacklock at 25. Here's Jordan Reid's top 10 

1. Derrick Brown IDL, Auburn2. Javon Kinlaw IDL, South Carolina3. Neville Gallimore IDL, Oklahoma4. Ross Blacklock IDL, TCU5. Marlon Davidson EDGE, Auburn6. Justin Madubuike IDL, Texas A&M
7. Raekwon Davis IDL, Alabama
8. Jordan Elliott IDL, Missouri9. Leki Fotu IDL, Utah10. Jason Strowbridge IDL, North Carolinahttps://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/jordan-reid-s-2020-interior-defensive-line-rankings

https://twitter.com/DaltonBMiller/status...45440?s=20

• [Image: Auburn%20University.png]
    Pro Football Focus lists Auburn DL Marlon Davidson as the fifth best interior defensive lineman in the 2020 draft class.As PFF notes, Davidson (6'3/297) was a bit of a "tweener" and spent most of his time playing on the edge for the Tigers. That's not likely to be Davidson's position at the next level, however. "Davidson showed up to the Senior Bowl 297 pounds though and dominated in his limited time there at 3-technique," they write." "Ultimately, that looks like easily his best position in the NFL." Consistency was an issue for Davidson with the Tigers, but part of that inconsistency appears to be they were playing him out of position. There's a real chance he's a first-round pick come April -- assuming he tests the way everyone expects.
    SOURCE: Pro Football FocusFeb 9, 2020, 6:28 PM ET

Pro Football Focus ranks Missouri DL Jordan Elliot third on their list of top IDL prospects for the 2020 NFL Draft.Elliott, like many of the other top DTs in this class, is a disruptor first and foremost. At 6-foot-4, 315-pounds, Elliott has the perfect build to be a menace in the middle. He gets off the snap fairly well and has the power to bull-rush through even the stoutest OL. Elliott may very well end up as a first-round pick come draft weekend.