Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the 25th pick in the 2020 draft....
Quote: @"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
what do we get in return for Diggs?  I have a feeling he is gone.   Would the skins give up Trent Willams and a 5th?

That would be a trade I could live with. Then what do we do about glaring hole at WR lol 
We cant afford 2 high dollar receivers in a run first offense...(hell cant really justify cousins in a run first O since he is so unwilling to move. )
 I would say keep AT and then load up on later round receivers and hope that a few develop into cheap #2 and #3 options.  Bisi should improve and the team is high on Hollins wheels from what I hear.
Why wouldn't you choose to let Adam go then? He will be 31 to start the season (I believe) and Diggs is 25. You cant say he cant stay on the field. Adam was the only one to not be able to stay on the field this year. 

Didn't Philly try this format with WRs back in the 2000's and it just didn't work and they finally got TO?
1. (See barrs post on age.)

2. Diggs being younger is the more tradable commodity.   He will net more in return IMO.

3. I think  Cosins is more comfortable with AT than  diggs.

4. I think AT is happier to be a Viking.  Diggs has shown on more than 1 occasion  that he is easily irritated and I even go back to last offseason and  all the noise of Diggs getting traded to the skins or ravens.  I am not convinced he wants to be here and if we were to trade one of our top receivers I want to keep the guy that is less likely to throw a shit fit and talk about wanting to be somewhere else

5.  I think AT is more likely to rework in the future if we need to clear cap space.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Adam Thielen   #19 WR
Minnesota Vikings | Official Team Site
Height: 6-2   Weight: 200   Age: 29
Born: 8/22/1990 Detroit Lakes , MN
College: Minnesota State
Experience: 6th season
High School: Detroit Lakes HS 

Nope, he'll be 30
[Image: DIG218895.png]Stefon Diggs   #14 WR
Minnesota Vikings | Official Team Site
Height: 6-0   Weight: 191   Age: 26
Born: 11/29/1993 Alexandria , VA
College: Maryland
And Diggs is not 25 but 26. He also hasn't played a 16 games season yet, so your claim that you can no longer say that he can't stay on the field is not correct.
I forgot he missed a game this year. Playing in 15 games two years in a row doesn't constitute not being able to stay on the field IMO. The age you are correct. I thought he was 30 already. I guess I didn't follow Diggs to the point I knew his Birthday was a damn month and a half ago. 

I am glad you are still an ass though. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
what do we get in return for Diggs?  I have a feeling he is gone.   Would the skins give up Trent Willams and a 5th?

That would be a trade I could live with. Then what do we do about glaring hole at WR lol 
We cant afford 2 high dollar receivers in a run first offense...(hell cant really justify cousins in a run first O since he is so unwilling to move. )
 I would say keep AT and then load up on later round receivers and hope that a few develop into cheap #2 and #3 options.  Bisi should improve and the team is high on Hollins wheels from what I hear.
Why wouldn't you choose to let Adam go then? He will be 31 to start the season (I believe) and Diggs is 25. You cant say he cant stay on the field. Adam was the only one to not be able to stay on the field this year. 

Didn't Philly try this format with WRs back in the 2000's and it just didn't work and they finally got TO?

2. Diggs being younger is the more tradable commodity.   He will net more in return IMO.

4. I think AT is happier to be a Viking.  Diggs has shown on more than 1 occasion  that he is easily irritated and I even go back to last offseason and  all the noise of Diggs getting traded to the skins or ravens.  I am not convinced he wants to be here and if we were to trade one of our top receivers I want to keep the guy that is less likely to throw a shit fit and talk about wanting to be somewhere else

5.  I think AT is more likely to rework in the future if we need to clear cap space.

I do believe you are correct that Adam is more likely to rework his deal. I do also think he is happier to be a Viking. I was talking overall player and age. I think you could trade either for about the same, Diggs maybe a bit more.

If he wants to play in Washington... Just give us Williams and lets move on. 

Lastly, I don't give a shit who the baby back bitch is more comfortable with. You got paid 84 million. You should be comfortable with whomever and not have your lips to Adams bum. 

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

I do believe you are correct that Adam is more likely to rework his deal. I do also think he is happier to be a Viking. I was talking overall player and age. I think you could trade either for about the same, Diggs maybe a bit more.

Lastly, I don't give a shit who the baby back bitch is more comfortable with. You got paid 84 million. You should be comfortable with whomever and not have your lips to Adams bum. 
AT does a better job at finding holes in zones and making himself available on extended plays,  Diggs runs great routes but is more dependent on double moves to get open imo.  I think AT is more valuable to the Vikings if they are keeping cousins long term,  if not than let's the lose for Lawrence campaign start now and get rid of them both for draft picks or younger OL/DL talent.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

AT does a better job at finding holes in zones and making himself available on extended plays,  Diggs runs great routes but is more dependent on double moves to get open imo.  I think AT is more valuable to the Vikings if they are keeping cousins long term,  if not than let's the lose for Lawrence campaign start now and get rid of them both for draft picks or younger OL/DL talent.
At this point I don't care. Let Diggs leave. That is fine. If you don't replace him with something decent... I think you will see right away just how important he is. 

Trade him for Trent Williams. That is the only trade I would smile about. Unless you somehow got a decent 1st for him. I think a 2nd is better off. 

Trent Williams can't stay on the field, hard pass.

I see you haven't changed a bit. Back to proving all my posts wrong and commenting if you disagree just to be a douche like before. 

I am so happy for you, Barr. I wish I could wake up and be exactly who you are. You are my hero. Go BARR! 

Emotional as ever. Please grow up.

SMH. I thought I had, until someone hasn't changed. Have a good one, Barr.