Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here in Niner land, they say no chance
same rhetoric is rearing its ugly head with Niner fans as it did with NO fans. Granted we have one less day to prepare, AT is injured and our DB group is depleted, and all they say there is no way KC can have two great games in a row. But I say we once again shock the football world and send their fans home depressed. Personally its all about our D line getting to Jimmy G often, and our O line having another great performance. And latest word is the Dee Ford wont be playing. 

If the Vikings Play defense, run the ball, win Special Teams  they'll win tomorrow.

SF has everything in their favor, except experience.  I wanna see  if  that shows up during the game tomorrow. 

Quote: @Mattyman said:
If the Vikings Play defense, run the ball, win Special Teams  they'll win tomorrow.

SF has everything in their favor, except experience.  I wanna see  if  that shows up during the game tomorrow. 
im praying that zimmer has our team ready to go from the first snap!!! hate it when we come out flat!!!!!!

They are probably right! However, if the Vikings come out of the gate early with a score and get a turnover, they can sow the seeds of doubt in their minds and take control. Much of what happens at this point is mental. Rattle Jimmy G, and run the ball on their defense, and this thing could put the Vikings in a very good spot next week.

Speaking of D getting to Jimmy often, this is still one of my favorite Griff quotes:

https://twitter.com/BeforeFamePics/statu...39968?s=20

Unfortunately it won't be the same 49ers.