Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDN All In The Family Mock
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/rei...-draft-4.0

I'm sure this is the way the Vikings go...not what I'd do, but no one has invited me to the war room...

Depending on who we resign, restructure, etc. we will have needs all over the place. We truly could go BPA. My preference would be to find a replacement for Elf or Reiff with that first pick but Diggs would be a solid selection depending on what they do with Rhodes contract, and Alexander and Waynes both free agents. Finding a replacement for Anthony Harris could be a big need if we can't resign him. 

Ant Harris is a must resign...

Agree with Tbro, we are truly back to BPA with the holes that are showing on the roster now.  Alot of em if you include the players the wrong side of 30. 

How the hell did Detroit get #3? JFC Do they grab Tua as a Stafford heir??????????? That would suck balls. 

No way McCarthy doesnt go offense with their #1 lol! 

If we go O @#26, it's got to be for the left side of the line. 

I'll assume we get Ant Man ™ locked up, Rhodes is gone, and we keep Alexander. Waynes is probably gone too. Going CB with our pick is understandable, but not palatable if a 3T is there. If we can't consistently get pressure up the middle, it won't matter who the CBs are.