Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick And Zimmer Get A Vote Of Confidence
Quote: @Norse said:
Kind of surprised they didn't wait till after Sundays game to give the endorsement.
Too much buzz now...Blood in the water and media sharks swimming. 

Either a terrible distraction or the players rally to support their coach in a way many didnt think probable. 

The chatter is too much and is distracting. I can see why players and coaches tune everything out when they have a job to do that's immediately in front of them. I've had enough of it even as a fan.

I could hope they are being strategic and setting things up to fleece Jerry Jones and promote Stefanski.   But I would never give them that much credit.   When it comes to running a football team they are 16-year proven dopes.   

Quote: @comet52 said:
I could hope they are being strategic and setting things up to fleece Jerry Jones and promote Stefanski.   But I would never give them that much credit.   When it comes to running a football team they are 16-year proven dopes.   
It would be giving them a lot of credit if their statement really means, "We want two firsts and a second".
But the timing of the statement would be right if that is what they were thinking.

I would be surprised if Spielman and Zimmer aren't given at least one more year to flounder with the Cousins decision.
I wouldn't even be surprised if everybody got an extension; Spielman, Zimmer, and Cousins!
And though I don't see that working out so well, I guess we have to ride it out and see. I would love to see them prove me wrong!