Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why I'm picking this team to represent the NFC in SB...
The table was set for Carroll to be head-coach of the Vikings...

Headrick choose Denny Green instead.  Good move or not in hind-sight?

One could argue both sides on that one. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
Please no.  The Seahawk fans are already insufferable.
Worse than Packer fans? Cowboy fans? Saints fans? Just funny to hear someone slam Seahawk fans.
I live in the northwest and there are so many bandwagon seahawk fans.  Probably no more than those who live in packer land or other locals.  But since the seahawks have won the superbowl, everyone is a fan.  Don't have a clue about the team and only know their stars, but they are "big fans". 
exact same thing in   north west.  montana.  the. majority dont even. know they had ssky. blue. jerseys. or. who zorn and largent are

Seattle loses it's #1,#2,#3, running backs the last 3 weeks sure seemed to make a difference. 

When a team suffers several personnel losses at one position, at some point it's just not fixable.  

We'll see if Seattle can be the exception to the rule.......

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universi...cs_scandal

He sure left USC in good shape.  But Carroll has a way to go to match Sean Payton's scumminess.  NO is a perfect city for that turd.
That's a huge association I have with him. It says a lot about character to run away during a scandal. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Ralphie" said:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universi...cs_scandal

He sure left USC in good shape.  But Carroll has a way to go to match Sean Payton's scumminess.  NO is a perfect city for that turd.
That's a huge association I have with him. It says a lot about character to run away during a scandal. 
Yup.  Ol Violet Beauregaurd was a little perplexed at the end of the game delay penalty as well.  Loved seeing that look.