Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting to read/see more of a single narrative: Vikes moving up
(04-25-2024, 08:02 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: Thats exactly my concern...Getting outmaneuvered trying to get cute, taking their eye off the ball. 

I dont trust this front office on draft day and it compounds for me at a pivotal draft like this one is. 

And yes, failure would be too weak of a description. Because you would have to assess not only f'ing up the draft, but whiffing on keeping Cousins on top of it - two years in a row. 

Ok, deep breath time...Breathe in/breath out...

I wasn't mad we moved on from Kirk. I was mad we didn't have a succession plan. By process of elimination, tonight has become the succession plan. If we draft "our guy" I'll tip my cap to the FO for executing, even if the price is costly.

If we somehow wind up with no QB and our pickle in our hands after tonight I'm going to be in a dark place regarding the future of this team lol. Hope against hope that doesn't happen.

Looks like its going to be a boring day right up until the Draft....nothing new has leaked and its pretty quiet. Alright, lets get this over with.

It is quiet. Wonder what's cooking?

My hope is two first round picks this evening.

(04-25-2024, 12:02 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: Looks like its going to be a boring day right up until the Draft....nothing new has leaked and its pretty quiet. Alright, lets get this over with.

And anything that has leaked over the past four weeks has been purposeful misdirection.  All those stories that team x is trying to move up is 100 percent conjecture.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wiviking's post:

I am assuming that nothing is going to happen with the Falcon's tampering with Cousins. I was hoping something would work out and we'd get bumped up to 8.

(04-25-2024, 02:49 PM)Tyr Wrote: I am assuming that nothing is going to happen with the Falcon's tampering with Cousins. I was hoping something would work out and we'd get bumped up to 8.

Next year they will probably have to give up a pick which will allow the Packers to jump up one spot and get their guy. Dodgy