Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$hit Hitting the Fan Across the Western World
I was gonna attach a link or two to this, but...there's too many, and context would really be best with months' worth.

The truth is that Iran's PR stunt, which has hamas throwing Gazan civilians into Israeli military fire after October's truly horrific terrorist assault, is working...everywhere.

Columbia University is trying to do all classes online, as "pro-Palestine" protesters have essentially taken over campus and have everyone from Susan Sarandon to Omar's dips**t daughter involved.

Yale arrested dozens of similar students that refused to leave during their "protest", and similar problems are basically at colleges across the country.

In the UK, the Met police and Scotland Yard are apologizing like mad for one of their uniformed Bobbies threatening to arrest an "obvious Jew" for potentially upsetting a crowd of pro-Pals...by walking along the street.

Canada...f**k, it's really bad.  The cops are basically stuck with trying to keep people out of the pro-Pals way, anymore. The marches have gotten almost too big to be controlled.

These people are screaming, openly, "death to Israel/death to America/death to the UK/burn Tel Aviv to the ground/burn the Jews" and worse, and HAVE BEEN...this didn't just start over the last week, it's been building steadily. I hate that Netanyahu, a power mongering s**thead, was absolutely right: Israel is just first, they're coming for all of us.

SO...I'm actually asking the more legal/justice trained people here: at what point could a "hostile entity" be recognized?
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

I don’t know why this is your measuring stick for shit hitting the fan.

There’s a billion ways to measure the downfall of the west that are more vibrant than pro-Palestinian protests.

(04-22-2024, 01:14 PM)medaille Wrote: I don’t know why this is your measuring stick for shit hitting the fan.

There’s a billion ways to measure the downfall of the west that are more vibrant than pro-Palestinian protests.

Well, as these are currently reverberating very strongly in current events/news, are directly effecting the current generation's higher education, are pulling a veil from the Iran/Qatar investments in disrupting our societies/cultures, and show the absolute determination to drag as much of the world into the Israel/"Palestine" mess as possible to keep Israel from furthering relations with regional countries...

...it seemed to be a selection of feces striking the rotating blades.

I've also railed against the broken duopoly endlessly, the horrible treason clubs that are our "main" parties, the complete failures that are our likely prez candidates, the marketing of racial tensions, the the marginalization of law enforcement, and much more...but for this moment, I chose the multi-tiered assault being worked via Iran and its proxies.

Is that enough clarification?

I'd say I called that one pretty well.

I still vote that every single one that breaks laws, disrupts classes, and definitely gets caught chanting for death/destruction rather than "ceasefire" or peace be sent to Gaza, so they can join that struggle they feel to passionate about. They'd get to live their dreams, the US average IQ gets a huge and immediate boost...everybody wins...!

Ronny had some thoughts on the matter a while back.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/b7zVVss...tid=oFDknk
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

That footage has been bubbling up like mad over the last few days...and it's not really surprising.

I get that the universities are in a brutal situation, in that campuses have been hotbeds of debate among generations FOR generations...

...but, if the too-fuggin'-expensive classes are affected (check), if you're seeing outright antisemitism/discrimination on campuses (MASSIVE check), and encampments plus other disruptions that are going directly against rules, laws, and directives...

...it's consequence time, little fluffy bunnies, and there's gonna be a lot of them.

Now, the little terrorist filth have taken over some building at Columbia, breaking out glass and acting out some action/drama. I'm suggesting flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas at the very least. Breach now, drop the s**theads in Gaza along with any/all enablers (especially among the faculty).

You heartless bastard Z. Don't you know people are starving to death? Get them food and water!

https://x.com/ClayTravis/status/1785412348246655113

Evidently none of the revolutionaries has heard of Grubhub. I'll bet your parents are proud.
[-] The following 1 user Likes badgervike's post:

(05-01-2024, 11:19 AM)badgervike Wrote: You heartless bastard Z.  Don't you know people are starving to death? Get them food and water!

https://x.com/ClayTravis/status/1785412348246655113

Evidently none of the revolutionaries has heard of Grubhub.  I'll bet your parents are proud.

That girl...wow...!

So, I've been playing "news network roulette", channel surfing among the various outlets for updates on the Columbia and UCLA situations, etc, and I've seen that awkward disaster about a dozen times, now, as a result.

To sum up the "Pro-Pal" resistance mission statement:

"We want to wish death on Jews, on America, disrupt schools, roads, and airports, take over buildings, and you're heartless if you don't provide catering".

It's genuinely at a point right now that I'm relived that I don't have political power in this country...because my response to these entitled, useless, mindless little terrorist puppets would be truly horrific. Hell, I got a bunch of flak on a local news site that was covering a similar situation at a park in Seattle and I suggested to "crank the sprinklers for 48 hours".