Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Pays Large for Lying. Again.
Seriously, folks...there's some very obvious patterns, here, and none of them involve him being a "victim", except of his own ego/judgement:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurke...a576225be4

Neither he nor his sons can do biz for years...and wait, this is after their charities got scrutinized, fined, and stipulations came with operating any in NY in the future.

People actually voted for this constant con man, and will still line up behind him, and they KNOW he's lying to all involved. I still can't fathom it.
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

Quote: @"Zanary" said:

People actually voted for this constant con man, and will still line up behind him, and they KNOW he's lying to all involved. I still can't fathom it.
Why is it so hard to believe?  98% of Americans voted for Trump and Biden,
both widely pointed at for being lying and corrupt.  When you choose to vote for a lying and
corrupt person because the other person is worse, that is what you get.

Nobody in power gives a shit about you. Vote for the piece of shit that is more fiscally conservative. Its all that matters. Owners are going to own. You pay taxes, where are they going? Be awake. 

Quote: @"medaille" said:
@"Zanary" said:

Why is it so hard to believe?  98% of Americans voted for Trump and Biden,
both widely pointed at for being lying and corrupt.  When you choose to vote for a lying and
corrupt person because the other person is worse, that is what you get.

Pointed at and a history of being serially convicted in multiple courts of law, are two different things.  It's a false equivalency, that's putting your thumb of political opinion on the scale of legal justice.  Do you think there is a difference between ethical thoughts and moral feelings?   

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Nobody in power gives a shit about you. Vote for the piece of shit that is more fiscally conservative. Its all that matters. Owners are going to own. You pay taxes, where are they going? Be awake. 
I think the willingness to vote for ANY piece of shit just because one's party or the media says so has a lot to do with the country's problems.

I won't cast a vote for fecal matter, but that does explain the people who seem determined to have a re-run of the shit-fest that was 2020's election.

The thing is there are zero fiscal conservatives anymore.  The system will crash. Just a matter of when.

We dont have fiscal conservatives. Democrats in office…lets spend and give more free shit away. Republicans in office….lets spend and give tax refunds to rich people.  

I’m sick of both. Vote 3rd party please. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
We dont have fiscal conservatives. Democrats in office…lets spend and give more free shit away. Republicans in office….lets spend and give tax refunds to rich people.  

I’m sick of both. Vote 3rd party please. 
Until we see a viable 3rd party established at the state and local levels we won't ever see one do anything at the national level IMO.  The third party candidates don't have enough backing to make a real positive difference in the national race,  but they can fuck one up.

Why even vote? - you think this is a democracy? that your vote means anything?
What effect does a Republican have in CA.? or a Democrat in Texas?

This is a Plutocracy 

Theres only two VIABLE parties. You’ve got more choices buying potato chips.

A geriatric fighting stage 4 Alzheimers
                   or
An ego-centric, loud mouthed, misogynistic swindler

”Corporate mouthpieces”

Either one sitting on 900 billion annual military budget, meanwhile hard working folks cant afford to purchase a home, or mandatory insurance for home, car, & basic health care. If you do file a claim, it will be denied, or after years of wrangling pay out pennies on the dollar. 

’MERICA!

Have studied and taught history for 40years - The “American Revolution” is incorrectly named....It was a “war for independence” against Britain. A “revolution” is against an EXISTING / ESTABLISHED government.  We havent yet had an “American Revolution” but one is sorely needed.

We are next the Roman Empire.

There is a big step people can take, and it's literally effortless: don't support the duopoly, period. Meaning, in polls, etc, select "other". Don't show up for their events, don't give them any responses.

The tired "may as well keep the evil I know" approach rewards minimal effort from those frauds. Switch registration to "Independent", and let them panic as their numbers dwindle...and it really takes very little effort, just participation.