Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is running this country?
Honest question here,  the secretary of defense was in the hospital, suffering complications from a surgery,  and it was 3 days before anyone informed Biden.  WTF,  How was the chain of command supposed to work if the main line of communication between Biden and the pentagon is MIA?  Its not like our military has nothing going on around the world right now,  how is this even possible?

remember when we were told the adults are back in charge?  hardly seems the case here and in many other instances.   We are under 10 months from the election and Biden is the best the Dems have to offer?  Or doesnt it really matter since he is really just a puppet for those that are really in charge?

I wish we had better choices...Hell, we were saying over a year ago that the best the system will be able to do is Biden v Trump again. Very sad, its frankly awful. 

Im not going down some puppet rabbit hole - but yah there is some splaining to do Lucy

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-08-15-at-6.53.04-AM.png...C840&ssl=1]

I think people vastly overestimating how much the white
house does, especially under Biden.  Biden
is a puppet.  He’s there to maintain the
illusion that we have a leader, he’s there to be the public face that talks to
us, he’s there to sign his name on pieces of paper when he’s told to do so.  He’s there to be the whipping boy, so that
the people who tell him what to do don’t have to deal with all the negative
repercussions of being a President who’s vastly unpopular.  It doesn’t really matter if he’s old and
senile.  It doesn’t matter if he’s
competent or in the know on things.  Can
he sign his name when told to?  Can he
speak to the public and say what he’s supposed to say without accidentally
saying the truth?

But I do think you are asking the right question.  Who really is in control?

Its Dipshit Central in the White House currently. The infuriating part is are we really going to be stuck with Trump vs. Biden again? Ridiculous. But I will not vote for Biden again, fuck that. I never really voted for him, I voted against Trump (and I'm Republican).....won't happen again. Bring on the ol' pussy grabber if I'm forced to pick between these two assholes.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Its Dipshit Central in the White House currently. The infuriating part is are we really going to be stuck with Trump vs. Biden again? Ridiculous. But I will not vote for Biden again, fuck that. I never really voted for him, I voted against Trump (and I'm Republican).....won't happen again. Bring on the ol' pussy grabber if I'm forced to pick between these two assholes.
I am afraid that the damage has been done and the runaway freight train that is our govt/US political situation cant be stopped regardless of who is in charge.  I've done a pretty good job of staying away from the rabbit hole shit that pops up on social media every day,  but damn its hard to ignore all the smoke around the FBI and some of the other agencies that appear to have been corrupted.  Even if Trump were to somehow get elected ( I dont think it will be allowed to happen)  If he has no support from either major party,  he wont get shit done and will likely spend his term fighting off trumped up charges and accusations.  4 more years of fuckery and I think we are done as world super power,  the others are moving forward and we are to busy corrupting/fighting ourselves to keep up. ( which I believe is by design )

its really too bad Haley didnt break through on the team red...I may have actually voted for her. 

Did anybody catch the findings from the Special Counsel investigating Biden's document retention.  Does make you wonder who's in charge

From the Special Counsel report
We have ""uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen."  Hmm...seems to me we're prosecuting another President for that...  

The kicker?  Here's what the Special Counsel report says about why they're not prosecuting:

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," Hur wrote in the report. "Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone from whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him—by then a former president well into his eighties—of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.""

So...Biden lacks the mental state to be prosecuted of "a serious felony"...but...let's support him for 4 more years as President.  He couldn't remember when he was Vice President or when his son died.  That's his defense...he's too demented to be prosecuted?

Quote: @"badgervike" said:
Did anybody catch the findings from the Special Counsel investigating Biden's document retention.  Does make you wonder who's in charge

From the Special Counsel report
We have ""uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen."  Hmm...seems to me we're prosecuting another President for that...  

The kicker?  Here's what the Special Counsel report says about why they're not prosecuting:

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," Hur wrote in the report. "Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone from whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him—by then a former president well into his eighties—of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.""

So...Biden lacks the mental state to be prosecuted of "a serious felony"...but...let's support him for 4 more years as President.  He couldn't remember when he was Vice President or when his son died.  That's his defense...he's too demented to be prosecuted?
not sure what is sadder, him or the rest of our government that is so corrupt that he is actually a president.  this country is so fucked,  I dont even know if it matters who wins this election,  one way and its 4 more years of a head first plunge into willfully destroying our country,  the other way we just have the corruption focused on making sure they arent exposed,  although that hardly matters anymore.

To answer your question -

Corporations

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
To answer your question -

Corporations
Always has been, always will be. They are the owners of this country. Owners. The rest is puppet theater.