Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is This the Dual Reckoning for the Treasonous Duopoly?
Yeah, I know...I know...but look at the overall situation:

On the GOP side, Trumplestilskin has caused at least as much cannibalism as many of us feared. His association has been a big, black mark that has cost people offices and has the party both determined to get him out, yet with many afraid to get on his bad side. With tons of lawsuits pending in this election year, we have a growing circus of drama facing a party largely run by curmudgeons who HATE drama. Even away from "the Donald", ongoing dumpster fires like MTG and (finally over, but still staining) Santos have the GOP reeling and lacking much credibility in terms of either honesty or accountability. Haley could MAYBE swing things back toward the middle, but her occasional motions to avoid upsetting the MAGA throngs actually weaken her position.

Across the aisle, Sleepy Joe and the DNC has a similarly terrible internal problem in that "the Squad" is as embarrassing and moronic as it is fashionable with their young core. The moderates are in a complete tailspin, as they find themselves adrift from any actual liberalism and find their party to be a nightmarish combination of power mongering and vacuous ignorance. Like the GOP, they do have some centrists that could help to drag the party back toward the middle, but Dean Phillips faces a rough uphill climb against a babbling vacancy in the Oval Office that's already protected by both party hierarchy and half of the domestic press.

I have many friends across the political spectrum, and most look ready to vomit at the thought of repeating 2020's mess, again. I'm already getting the pre-filed "YOU INDEPENDENTS ARE AT FAULT, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR _____, YOU'RE VOTING FOR _____ !!!". Usually, I get those dumbass accusations AFTER election day!

So...is this, maybe, the year when both parties have to actually take a look at themselves and make changes? I don't see them surviving the internal conflicts too much longer.
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!