Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can the Timberwolves end the 33 year drought?
(05-08-2024, 10:26 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: Don't count out the world champs just yet! But they played like dogshit the other night. I'm OK if the Wolves win this. Be good for Minnesota and fun to see which Viking players show up at the home games down the stretch. 

Either way, nobody gonna beat that team in Boston.  :-)

thats where my head is at...

I'm happy for the wolves fans (I'm not an NBA fan) but so much talk about this series being done...If they win Friday I may concede its over for Denver. Still gotta play the game. 

Mine is such a cautious, MN sports fan response lol

That fine is complete and utter horseshit. He threw a heat pack, a towel and made the money sign. Have to give credit to the Wolves suffocating defense for frustrating Jokic, Murray and MPJ. Also without Rudy Gobert. Naz, NAW and Jaden McDaniels came up big. Kudos to ANT and KAT.

Good luck tonight, Wolves fans. Vikings rookies are also practicing later today in Eagan, so I'd expect a few to be at the game tonight and on the big screen.

And we are reminded that the Timberwolves are a Minnesota team, again.

(05-10-2024, 11:11 PM)FLVike Wrote: And we are reminded that the Timberwolves are a Minnesota team, again.

Rough one. JJM and KOC will be at the game tomorrow night.....good luck charms?

(05-10-2024, 11:11 PM)FLVike Wrote: And we are reminded that the Timberwolves are a Minnesota team, again.

True. A team from any other state would've won this in 4.

(05-11-2024, 08:01 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: True. A team from any other state would've won this in 4.

That sarcasm is so understated that most won't get the joke. Wink

NBA playoffs are very zig-zaggy, I never read too much into any one game good or bad. The fact I'm even paying attention when I usually don't care is a testament to the fun that Ant brings us spectators.
[-] The following 1 user Likes comet52's post:

Good luck tonight....I know Wolves fans will be gripping!

(05-12-2024, 06:03 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Good luck tonight....I know Wolves fans will be gripping!

Tonight is a really big game for both teams...

3/1 Wolves is a lot different than 2/2 going back to Denver.

(05-12-2024, 09:15 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: Tonight is a really big game for both teams...

3/1 Wolves is a lot different than 2/2 going back to Denver.

Sorry PF. Hopefully they steal one in Colorado.