Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm thinking an unstable Russia isn't a good thing...
Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
So how are alleged Antifa members Federal Bureau of Investigation members again?  Becoming a FBI is a fucking serious endeavor, these incels have no hope on being feds.  

Another false flag
LOL,  so you dont think the govt uses undercover agents and third party organizations to do their bidding?  OK,  have a nice day.
Never doubted that the government has men on the inside of all potential criminal organizations.  But, what about some fucking evidence before you continue to destroy trust in critical institutions.   

This is reckless speculation that some morons take as gospel.  But go ahead, talk about how bad the American boogeyman is, do it loud and proud.  Actually tell us what you would like to do to them in return
Critical?

For what.  FBI (Following Biden's Instructions) has done the destroying on their own.  Weaponized against one side, corrupt and inept.

You wouldn't believe the evidence if it arrested you at 5:00 am in front of your wife and children.
Yeah, let us get rid of the FBI and all the work they do every single day in the US.  Good idea.  
LOL,  no wonder you get riled up so easily,  you read something and apparently the voices in your head add context, or meaning that wasnt in the message you read.  Nobody has said anything about getting rid of the FBI...  and getting rid of law enforcement is not something you will find conservatives advocating for,  that typically something associated with the more liberal extreme.

the FBI needs an overhaul at the top to refocus them on what they are supposed to be doing,  and that is not playing sides politically.  

@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
So how are alleged Antifa members Federal Bureau of Investigation members again?  Becoming a FBI is a fucking serious endeavor, these incels have no hope on being feds.  

Another false flag
LOL,  so you dont think the govt uses undercover agents and third party organizations to do their bidding?  OK,  have a nice day.
Never doubted that the government has men on the inside of all potential criminal organizations.  But, what about some fucking evidence before you continue to destroy trust in critical institutions.   

This is reckless speculation that some morons take as gospel.  But go ahead, talk about how bad the American boogeyman is, do it loud and proud.  Actually tell us what you would like to do to them in return
Critical?

For what.  FBI (Following Biden's Instructions) has done the destroying on their own.  Weaponized against one side, corrupt and inept.

You wouldn't believe the evidence if it arrested you at 5:00 am in front of your wife and children.
Yeah, let us get rid of the FBI and all the work they do every single day in the US.  Good idea.  
Don't look now, but your straw man is on fire.

Sheesh.  The FBI has good people.  I have personally known a few.  But the leadership is corrupt.  Just like most of DC.  Time to clean house.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

LOL,  no wonder you get riled up so easily,  you read something and apparently the voices in your head add context, or meaning that wasnt in the message you read.  Nobody has said anything about getting rid of the FBI...  and getting rid of law enforcement is not something you will find conservatives advocating for,  that typically something associated with the more liberal extreme.

the FBI needs an overhaul at the top to refocus them on what they are supposed to be doing,  and that is not playing sides politically.  
Ah, yes, the "I'm going to claim to know the emotions of an unseen stranger, along with their mentality, due to my authority based on...

...on...

...um, my brilliance! Or something".

Don't be that tool.

Claiming you know the emotions, mind, etc of someone you can't see, hear, and likely have never sat across a table and talked to is basically the opposite of critical thinking, and it always reads as a direct combination of cowardice and stupidity.

I saw that video right after it posted, and the inevitable "IT MUST BE FEDS, CUZ...FEDZZZ!!!!!" responses that came without a single confirming source of anything.  Yeah, it looks a bit suspicious, but even a few seconds of imagination could come up with more than one scenario.  Seriously, the "blame alphabet orgaziations for everything" twits suffer from the classic problem: if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

NOW...as far as an unstable Russia?  We're there. Vlad the wannabe impaler has a series of eggs hitting his face every day his rape/murder excursion into Ukraine has failed, and no amount of passive/aggressive apologism from his drooling fan collective over here (RFK Jr, Trumplestilskin, Tucker the Butthurt, etc) can change the facts that the "special military operation" was a horrible concept that has become a massive, tragic farce for all involved.  If/when the real counteroffensive gets momentum, not even the state-run propagandists in Moscow will be able to explain away the humiliation and a generation of Russian men that have been killed, crippled, or deserted the country.

Someone new is gonna be steering that rickety, dangerous ship soon.

@"Waterboy" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

So you never doubted the government has insiders in all these organizations but castigate Jimmy for saying they do?  lol And you act like a tough guy throwing f bombs out to show how you're not going to take it anymore?   

I guess when you willingly listen to people like Peter Strzok, James Comey, Anthony Fauci, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, and the Big Guy lie through their teeth each and every day and don't see how stupid your premise is, it's pretty much worthless trying to get you to see the light.  But your tough guy, get madder than everyone else approach gets old.  Wow, he's really mad, he's using the f word and calling everybody stupid.  Pretty par for the course for you.
Of course they do that's their job. I would hope they have people on the inside of Patriot Front, organized Antifa groups, Proud Boys, islamic fundamentalist cells, .  I wonder if you know what the word "castigate" means, how did I reprimand him?

This crowd has no respect for the institutions of this country, you just want to run it into the ground.  Let me guess, FUCK the DOE as well because it's too woke.  Acting like anyone can be a FBI agent and they have no point other than being democrats watch dog?  Liberals and the FBI?  I guess you don't have much of an understanding of US political history here.

Aren't republicans the law and order party?  Now the FBI is bad?

Spreading lies and bullshit helps no one, it's driven normal people to the fringes, but sure let's live in a society with no truth.  You think you want that, but you have no idea what you are asking for.  
You obviously can't decipher BS from truth in today's meeting.  Hint....  FBI, CDC, CIA, the DOJ and all the other three letter agencies have much better job security, perks, and quid pro quo opportunities with people like Clinton, Obama, and Biden.  Thus, while the rank and file may well lean conservative, the leadership has been solidly liberal for a long time.  Unless you have your head totally in the sand (which I think you do), no person can honestly believe that justice is on an even scale at this point.  If you can't see that, you're either too damn dumb to figure out when you're being lied to, or you just think the ends justifies the means.  Yeah, f..k the DOE, they are woke and they're destroying our country by driving rampant inflation, harming the environment more than they're helping, and making the lives of Americans worse every day. So I repeat yes "f..k the DOE.

Spreading lies and bullshit has been the entire MO of the Biden presidency.  Just because you choose to ignore what's going on or god forbid too stupid to see it, doesn't really move the dial.  I honestly feel sorry for you if you really believe what you say.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

Ah, yes, the "I'm going to claim to know the emotions of an unseen stranger, along with their mentality, due to my authority based on...

...on...

Don't be that tool.

Claiming you know the emotions, mind, etc of someone you can't see, hear, and likely have never sat across a table and talked to is basically the opposite of critical thinking, and it always reads as a direct combination of cowardice and stupidity.

I saw that video right after it posted, and the inevitable "IT MUST BE FEDS, CUZ...FEDZZZ!!!!!" responses that came without a single confirming source of anything.  Yeah, it looks a bit suspicious, but even a few seconds of imagination could come up with more than one scenario.  Seriously, the "blame alphabet orgaziations for everything" twits suffer from the classic problem: if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

NOW...as far as an unstable Russia?  We're there. Vlad the wannabe impaler has a series of eggs hitting his face every day his rape/murder excursion into Ukraine has failed, and no amount of passive/aggressive apologism from his drooling fan collective over here (RFK Jr, Trumplestilskin, Tucker the Butthurt, etc) can change the facts that the "special military operation" was a horrible concept that has become a massive, tragic farce for all involved.  If/when the real counteroffensive gets momentum, not even the state-run propagandists in Moscow will be able to explain away the humiliation and a generation of Russian men that have been killed, crippled, or deserted the country.

the previous poster implied shit that was never written or insinuated to so I took some liberties with said posters state of emotion,  as far as the rest of your response... whatever dude.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

...on...

Don't be that tool.

I love when someone claiming to be super smart goes and defends protecting a dictator.  Especially to the tune of 100+ billion (give or take 6B for accounting errors.)

Bans political opponents
bans opposition media
bans churches
suspends elections.

Yeah, go ahead and support that guy.  Most people were intelligent enough to admit they were scammed.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

...on...

Don't be that tool.

I love when someone claiming to be super smart goes and defends protecting a dictator.  Especially to the tune of 100+ billion (give or take 6B for accounting errors.)

Bans political opponents
bans opposition media
bans churches
suspends elections.

Yeah, go ahead and support that guy.  Most people were intelligent enough to admit they were scammed.
Lolz. Its awe-inspiring to find out people really believe some of the shit they do. 

@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

...on...

Don't be that tool.

Bans political opponents
bans opposition media
bans churches
suspends elections.

Ummm...yeah, I know this would involve actual reading and understanding, but...I'm pretty sure I'm clearly posting against Vladdy-kins, not defending Zelenskyy.

Take your time, ask for help with the big words....

@"greediron" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

...on...

Don't be that tool.

Bans political opponents
bans opposition media
bans churches
suspends elections.

Ummm...yeah, I know this would involve actual reading and understanding, but...I'm pretty sure I'm clearly posting against Vladdy-kins, not defending Zelenskyy.

umm, no. Pretty sure you were the one that gaslit me saying I was disparaging the Ukraine soldiers because I dared question sending billions of dollars to a corrupt dictator.  

But carry on.  Your mind is cement.

@"Zanary" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

...on...

Don't be that tool.

Bans political opponents
bans opposition media
bans churches
suspends elections.

umm, no. Pretty sure you were the one that gaslit me saying I was disparaging the Ukraine soldiers because I dared question sending billions of dollars to a corrupt dictator.  

But carry on.  Your mind is cement.
I guess all of your points require dishonesty.  No shock.

Where do I ever claim to be super smart, again?  Links, evidence, anything?

Also, given that you're concerned about the dictator that was invaded by a much more horrific, murderous one...who runs a country that's been infamous for provocations against us and practically everyone my entire life...yeah, that's interesting.  I do find the money troubling, but I also find putin's imperialistic ambitions to be much worse.

I fully admit, I'm friends with Ukrainian-Americans and others from former Soviet-era countries that have warned me, for years, that putin was going to do something worse than Crimea.  I was hoping they were wrong.

That said, with the usual dribblers from Faux Nooz finding passive-aggressive babble for their putin apologism, I have to admit that I see that camp as both brutally stupid and terrifyingly quick to defend mass murder.