Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can the Timberwolves end the 33 year drought?
(05-07-2024, 08:09 AM)Vikergirl Wrote: What a game. Jamal Murray is a punk though.

https://twitter.com/KILLIO_JALEN/status/...qOzWKWWkCw&s=19

It was a dangerous thing to do.  I don't know what the penalty would be but it sure looked like he threw it out there to try to get KAT to step and slip and get injured.  Almost took out his own teammate who stepped on it.

Throwing that heat pack was just unacceptable by Murray but what can you say about the no call on coach Malone storming the court and in the refs face.  Should have been a technical at least, he should have been thrown out of the game for that.  Now back to the Target Center to finish them off.

(05-07-2024, 12:09 PM)Greylock Wrote: Throwing that heat pack was just unacceptable by Murray but what can you say about the no call on coach Malone storming the court and in the refs face.  Should have been a technical at least, he should have been thrown out of the game for that.  Now back to the Target Center to finish them off.

Yeah that's straight up garbage. Even in the video about Malone you can see Ant saying that's a tech

(05-07-2024, 12:09 PM)Greylock Wrote: Throwing that heat pack was just unacceptable by Murray but what can you say about the no call on coach Malone storming the court and in the refs face.  Should have been a technical at least, he should have been thrown out of the game for that.  Now back to the Target Center to finish them off.

I always thought it was the purple color but it seems like it's Minnesota

Alls I know...temporary Wolves fan!! Jump on the bandwagon while there's room!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes AGRforever's post:

Don't count out the world champs just yet! But they played like dogshit the other night. I'm OK if the Wolves win this. Be good for Minnesota and fun to see which Viking players show up at the home games down the stretch. 

Either way, nobody gonna beat that team in Boston.  :-)

(05-07-2024, 08:09 AM)Vikergirl Wrote: What a game. Jamal Murray is a punk though.

https://twitter.com/KILLIO_JALEN/status/...qOzWKWWkCw&s=19

I had not seen this video clip of that heating pad(?) being flung at the feet of KAT.
He at least got a $100,000 fine (no suspension).

(05-08-2024, 10:51 AM)Montana Tom Wrote: I had not seen this video clip of that heating pad(?) being flung at the feet of KAT.

Fine of $100,000 is nothing, its like $100 to the normal working person.  He should have been suspended along with the coach after Malone stormed the court to confront the refs.

One other point to be made is the bullshit Glen Taylor is doing by trying to void the sales contract now that the team is winning.  Lore and Rodriguez may not be the answer but it's past time for Taylor to sell.  Just glad he was never successful in his attempt to buy the Vikings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greylock's post:

Murray and the Nuggets got off easy, too easy. If a fan threw that on the court he would be in jail.
[-] The following 2 users Like FLVike's post:

(05-08-2024, 10:51 AM)Montana Tom Wrote: I had not seen this video clip of that heating pad(?) being flung at the feet of KAT.

Rudy Gobert got fined $100K for making the "money" sign at a ref earlier this season. Murray started with the money sign while on the court, then from the bench threw a towel, and when that didn't reach the court threw the heat pack right into where multiple players could have stepped on it. For all that, he got $100K.

It's obvious as hell that the league didn't suspend Murray because they know Denver has no chance in game 3 without him. With Steph, LeBron, Giannis, and Embiid already knocked out, the NBA is in full-on "Save The Nuggets" mode.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RS_Express's post: