Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Govt Censorship
...so, we're still waiting for waterboy to actually provide real scientific, neutral sources for the data that disproves everything he hisses at...

...I should warn anyone new to this, it's already been awhile....

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
...so, we're still waiting for waterboy to actually provide real scientific, neutral sources for the data that disproves everything he hisses at...

ive posted hundreds of links based on data. You’ve proven ncapavle of digesting anything not spoon fed by those that have proven tonlie over and over. 

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

ive posted hundreds of links based on data. You’ve proven ncapavle of digesting anything not spoon fed by those that have proven tonlie over and over. 
You've posted links from echo chambers, none of which, that I can recall, ever led to anything but debunked scientists, speculation, and a F***TON of obvious partisan programming.

Where's the 'smoking' syringe, if you've posted hundreds? Surely, it's all nailed down, now, right?

@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

You've posted links from echo chambers, none of which, that I can recall, ever led to anything but debunked scientists, speculation, and a F***TON of obvious partisan programming.

Where's the 'smoking' syringe, if you've posted hundreds? Surely, it's all nailed down, now, right?
Like I said, you just use a lot of insane sounding words and refuse to utilize data that isn't spoon-fed to you by the main-stream media.  We have people in here that still believe that Covid originated in a bat market in China and organizations like the WHO that back up utterly ridiculous claims.  There's still no technical "proof" that smoking causes lung cancer to my knowledge.  You should be out there looking for those studies.  Climate Change is far from proved.  In fact, it's been disproven in many studies until data is altered.  But Covid shots do have significant links to Myocarditis, numerous maladies and cancers coupled with increased all-death rates, and it goes on and on and on.  There are posted medical studies that I have pulled that were hidden up until recently by all of the MSM and Social Websites that have been proven to collude with the Govt and Big Pharma in suppressing the message.  So, if you refuse to read or acknowledge them, you WILL continue to babble stupid shit.   That's all you've done.  Hell, half the time I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make. lol I know for a fact you'll never be convinced, but somehow after reading what you write, that really doesn't bother me too much. lol

@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

Like I said, you just use a lot of insane sounding words and refuse to utilize data that isn't spoon-fed to you by the main-stream media.  We have people in here that still believe that Covid originated in a bat market in China and organizations like the WHO that back up utterly ridiculous claims.  There's still no technical "proof" that smoking causes lung cancer to my knowledge.  You should be out there looking for those studies.  Climate Change is far from proved.  In fact, it's been disproven in many studies until data is altered.  But Covid shots do have significant links to Myocarditis, numerous maladies and cancers coupled with increased all-death rates, and it goes on and on and on.  There are posted medical studies that I have pulled that were hidden up until recently by all of the MSM and Social Websites that have been proven to collude with the Govt and Big Pharma in suppressing the message.  So, if you refuse to read or acknowledge them, you WILL continue to babble stupid shit.   That's all you've done.  Hell, half the time I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make. lol I know for a fact you'll never be convinced, but somehow after reading what you write, that really doesn't bother me too much. lol
So nothing.

The myocarditis issue is listed as a rare side effect, that fades quickly and responds well to medication. Same with others, but I know, for a fact, that showing the easily-found data will have you sputtering that anything relating to actual doctors, the CDC, etc, will be "fake nooz" or whatever...just makes it like debating with a sleepy, cranky 4-year-old.

I've opened a bunch, over time, not just from you. The sheer number from debunked sources, from people whose "science" was shown to be lacking massive elements, and...

...well, the fact that one of your defenses is my language, yet YOUR babble is mentioned repeatedly by others in this thread, kinda says a ton.

@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

So nothing.

The myocarditis issue is listed as a rare side effect, that fades quickly and responds well to medication. Same with others, but I know, for a fact, that showing the easily-found data will have you sputtering that anything relating to actual doctors, the CDC, etc, will be "fake nooz" or whatever...just makes it like debating with a sleepy, cranky 4-year-old.

I've opened a bunch, over time, not just from you. The sheer number from debunked sources, from people whose "science" was shown to be lacking massive elements, and...

...well, the fact that one of your defenses is my language, yet YOUR babble is mentioned repeatedly by others in this thread, kinda says a ton.

No, your babble is incoherent.  I manage to write complete sentences and not throw an absolute temper tantrum while typing them out.  Tell all of the people that died that myocarditis is no big deal.  Also, show me where the vaccine has saved any lives definitively through studies.  That's the bar you're holding me to, so I'd like you to provide non-opinion articles, but validated science that shows the people whose lives it saved.  It will need controls, etc.  to validate.  The govt. deliberately avoided any kind of measures or requirements for big Pharma to show testing results prior to trying to force vaccination on the public.  The studies that have been released retroactively show that Big Pharma knowingly lied about the vaccines preventing further spread and were at best skewed to provide results showing that they saved any lives.   The consensus of those that were not bribed or incented to come up with fabricated results is that the virus simply weakened, which is what viruses have always done.  You can choose to believe that the vaxx that was lied about since the day it was forced on the public doesn't have a bunch of unknown side effects.   You're absolutely crazy if you do.  

Your judgement should never mean anything to anyone, that's a given.

I don't have to trust, like, or even agree with "gub'mint" or big pharma to recognize that the extremists (as I've mentioned before, often, on this thread and others) behaved like rabid badgers and were psychological slaves to their carefully-programmed partisan positions. Again, why I hate echo chamber "nooz".

I've stated plainly, repeatedly, that I hated how the vaxx was handled and especially that it was legislated. If all involved had called it a potentially vicious flu, something very dangerous to people with co-morbidities, laid on the "very contagious, think west Nile"  kind of thing rather than having the world worried about Marshall Law, it would've been much better for everyone.

Any study I show...and there are some...will be from actual, recognized sources that you'll immediately slam as "bribed" or otherwise coerced.  Again, bratty 4 year old behavior, utterly predictable.

In any case, here's one. If you can't get signatures and video statements from all involved admitting that they're lying, maybe submit one from yourself to the same effect?

No, wait...that'd be honest, honorable, and outside your character.

Anyway, here's material you'll claim to have "counter evidence" for:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/article...-in-1-year

https://healthpolicy.usc.edu/article/cov...ved-study/

@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

So nothing.

No, your babble is incoherent.  I manage to write complete sentences and not throw an absolute temper tantrum while typing them out.  Tell all of the people that died that myocarditis is no big deal.  Also, show me where the vaccine has saved any lives definitively through studies.  That's the bar you're holding me to, so I'd like you to provide non-opinion articles, but validated science that shows the people whose lives it saved.  It will need controls, etc.  to validate.  The govt. deliberately avoided any kind of measures or requirements for big Pharma to show testing results prior to trying to force vaccination on the public.  The studies that have been released retroactively show that Big Pharma knowingly lied about the vaccines preventing further spread and were at best skewed to provide results showing that they saved any lives.   The consensus of those that were not bribed or incented to come up with fabricated results is that the virus simply weakened, which is what viruses have always done.  You can choose to believe that the vaxx that was lied about since the day it was forced on the public doesn't have a bunch of unknown side effects.   You're absolutely crazy if you do.  
There's help out there. Just need to ask.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

So nothing.

There's help out there. Just need to ask.

[Image: giphy.gif]
So, once again, you have nothing.   You were all so powerful when you held judgment against others during the early days of the vaccine roll-out.  Now, you are reduced to gifs that have little to do with anything. 

He's just trying to give you hope, because...well, it's not MY communication that most on this thread take issue with.

We think you can beat your maladies, you just have to believe!