Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, this is shocking...
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
ITs an interesting conservative phenomena, this hesitation to not want to call out our enemies behaviors (let alone hold them accountable) because things are far from perfect @ home...

So if I was an Italian living in Italy in 1942, under the Mussolini regime...

I decided it was time to call-out Hitler for what we are beginning to hear and read re: genocide and death camps...That would be bad? OR so hypocritical that I shouldn't call out Hitler? 
its only hypocritical if you arent calling out those same tactics when they are happening in your own back yard,  nothing wrong with recognizing them abroad,  but ignoring them at home seems disingenuous.   

and its hardly a conservative phenomena,  plenty of libs are quick to point out conservative hypocrisy when they see it.  its just the times that we live in.  

for the record,  I wasnt so much trying to call you out for the OP,  but used your lead to remind people that we still have a lot of unanswered for shit in our own government that doesnt seem to get the concern that it would if it were.... say Putin doing these things.

I saw this today,  immediately made me think of this thread. 

[Image: babylon-bee-hurricane-hilary-deaths-to-b...C464&ssl=1]

well this thread was an exercise in futility,  see this is why we need to hold judgement until the fact come in.

https://www.outkick.com/yevgeny-prigozhi...in-denial/

They said he didnt do it.  If you cant trust your friendly communist party leaders... who can you trust?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
well this thread was an exercise in futility,  see this is why we need to hold judgement until the fact come in.

https://www.outkick.com/yevgeny-prigozhi...in-denial/

They said he didnt do it.  If you cant trust your friendly communist party leaders... who can you trust?
I find it hilarious that the people condemning the communist leader often are the ones pushing the same thing here.