Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm thinking an unstable Russia isn't a good thing...
Quote: @"Skodin" said:
So how are alleged Antifa members Federal Bureau of Investigation members again?  Becoming a FBI is a fucking serious endeavor, these incels have no hope on being feds.  

Another false flag
LOL,  so you dont think the govt uses undercover agents and third party organizations to do their bidding?  OK,  have a nice day.

Quote: by@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
So how are alleged Antifa members Federal Bureau of Investigation members again?  Becoming a FBI is a fucking serious endeavor, these incels have no hope on being feds.  

Another false flag
LOL,  so you dont think the govt uses undercover agents and third party organizations to do their bidding?  OK,  have a nice day.
They definitely do but posting that they are automatically federal agents without anything to back it up seems a little reckless doesn’t it?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
by@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag
They definitely do but posting that they are automatically federal agents without anything to back it up seems a little reckless doesn’t it?
[Image: proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgfli...c13e2f6f67]

Sorry, I thought I was on the internet here.  An old guy football board that occasionally talks politics no less.  

That is hilarious.  Sorry for being so reckless.  I will make sure and use the sarcasm font in the future.

I thought everyone knew the patriot front is not real, they are a front for the media to take pictures and tell us how racist we are.  Guess I can't assume everyone is up to speed.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
by@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag
I think this is 2 separate conversations,  but given what we have seen the last couple decades from our govt and our elected leadership... I think assuming they arent would be the reckless act.  I dont think everybody that is in the FBI, NSA, CIA, Homeland, are corrupt,  but they dont have to be,  they can just be good employees that are following their orders,  its the ones that run those shows that are the ones I am most suspect about,  and as such those under them that follow their orders.  I am a lot of thin on trust lately,  even of those that I had previously supported as they have shown to turn on the voters for the right price as well.   I am seriously wondering if it isnt time for a little revolution that isnt beholden to those that are running our elected officials and by default our govt.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag
Never doubted that the government has men on the inside of all potential criminal organizations.  But, what about some fucking evidence before you continue to destroy trust in critical institutions.   

This is reckless speculation that some morons take as gospel.  But go ahead, talk about how bad the American boogeyman is, do it loud and proud.  Actually tell us what you would like to do to them in return

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag
Never doubted that the government has men on the inside of all potential criminal organizations.  But, what about some fucking evidence before you continue to destroy trust in critical institutions.   

This is reckless speculation that some morons take as gospel.  But go ahead, talk about how bad the American boogeyman is, do it loud and proud.  Actually tell us what you would like to do to them in return
America is not the boogeyman,  the American government is being run by boogeymen though.  but if you feel warm and fuzzy with the direction of this country and think those running it are beyond question,  then you do you and feel good about it.   I mean really,  what can you gain here?

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

So you never doubted the government has insiders in all these organizations but castigate Jimmy for saying they do?  lol And you act like a tough guy throwing f bombs out to show how you're not going to take it anymore?   

I guess when you willingly listen to people like Peter Strzok, James Comey, Anthony Fauci, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, and the Big Guy lie through their teeth each and every day and don't see how stupid your premise is, it's pretty much worthless trying to get you to see the light.  But your tough guy, get madder than everyone else approach gets old.  Wow, he's really mad, he's using the f word and calling everybody stupid.  Pretty par for the course for you.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

For what.  FBI (Following Biden's Instructions) has done the destroying on their own.  Weaponized against one side, corrupt and inept.

You wouldn't believe the evidence if it arrested you at 5:00 am in front of your wife and children.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

Critical?

For what.  FBI (Following Biden's Instructions) has done the destroying on their own.  Weaponized against one side, corrupt and inept.

You wouldn't believe the evidence if it arrested you at 5:00 am in front of your wife and children.
Yeah, let us get rid of the FBI and all the work they do every single day in the US.  Good idea.  

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Another false flag

So you never doubted the government has insiders in all these organizations but castigate Jimmy for saying they do?  lol And you act like a tough guy throwing f bombs out to show how you're not going to take it anymore?   

I guess when you willingly listen to people like Peter Strzok, James Comey, Anthony Fauci, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, and the Big Guy lie through their teeth each and every day and don't see how stupid your premise is, it's pretty much worthless trying to get you to see the light.  But your tough guy, get madder than everyone else approach gets old.  Wow, he's really mad, he's using the f word and calling everybody stupid.  Pretty par for the course for you.
Of course they do that's their job. I would hope they have people on the inside of Patriot Front, organized Antifa groups, Proud Boys, islamic fundamentalist cells, .  I wonder if you know what the word "castigate" means, how did I reprimand him?

This crowd has no respect for the institutions of this country, you just want to run it into the ground.  Let me guess, FUCK the DOE as well because it's too woke.  Acting like anyone can be a FBI agent and they have no point other than being democrats watch dog?  Liberals and the FBI?  I guess you don't have much of an understanding of US political history here.

Aren't republicans the law and order party?  Now the FBI is bad?

Spreading lies and bullshit helps no one, it's driven normal people to the fringes, but sure let's live in a society with no truth.  You think you want that, but you have no idea what you are asking for.