Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You want to talk DeSantis?
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-desantis...53402.html

DeSantis has nobody to blame but his campaign strategy for this, he had solid momentum just 6 months ago. There definitely was a place for a more moderate version of Trump and he decided to try and out-Trump Trump. Dumb move. I also think its smart for Trump to skip this debate....there's only potential downside. 
Yep,  DeSantis downfall is very sad.  He had the best chance to take out Trump but didn't have the plan to do it.  I think once things heat up he will likely make a small surge, but he's definitely coming out of the gate later than I thought he would and that will likely hurt him in the end.
Arguably, he showed his "hand" too quickly, and it's barely a pair of threes.

He tried to seize headlines, he tried to show how formidable he was, he's tried to provide proof that he's as big of a personality as the loud and fraudulent 45...but the fights he picked aren't going well, he's having to backpedal constantly, he's had to cut staff already...he looks like a bit of noise and regret at this point.

The GOP needs to find an actual moderate, not a bluster-bomber, if they want the middle of the country back...but this is currently a party with a loud con man leading the poles, a complete whackadoodle (MTG) getting almost as many headlines for spouting insanity, and with a top-to-bottom fraud (Santos) somehow allowed to continue in Congress despite being a massive, embarrassing, and confirmed liar.

It's like watching a movie that's nothing but awkward moments and terrible dialogue.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

DeSantis has nobody to blame but his campaign strategy for this, he had solid momentum just 6 months ago. There definitely was a place for a more moderate version of Trump and he decided to try and out-Trump Trump. Dumb move. I also think its smart for Trump to skip this debate....there's only potential downside. 
You tried a while ago to slam me for quoting Gate Way Pundit story. And you have the balls to quote Yahoo news.....  =)

Quote: @"Purplemachine" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

You tried a while ago to slam me for quoting Gate Way Pundit story. And you have the balls to quote Yahoo news.....  =)
lol, Yahoo is horrible. HORRIBLE. I go on there for only one reason, their stock ticker. I saw the story since I was checking the market and posted it but the story is universal as every outlet carried this about how backers have pulled away from him. It truly is a ridiculous site to your point. 

RIP Ron D. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
RIP Ron D. 
Ran the dumbest campaign ever. Evaporated all his momentum in about 1 month. His strategy was a misfire.

I can’t believe this country is so corrupt, the best they could do was douche bag 1 & 2. I could care less who wins as long as the branches remain 2 vs 1.

Old Joe talks less (mostly because he can’t mutter anything coherent). Maybe that’s preferable until 2028. 

[Image: bill-murray-most-important-election-of-o...C431&ssl=1]

how can this be true for about 16 to 20 years.... apparently we keep getting it wrong.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:

how can this be true for about 16 to 20 years.... apparently we keep getting it wrong.
It will become clear here soon. There can only be one. What was that movie..The immortal or something like that...

Enjoying the show are we???

With any luck, both of the babbling old blowhards will trip over their tongues enough to lose support-or both be jailed, even better-and we could have Haley vs Phillips, two relatively centrist candidates who actually trade on issues instead of felonies, decades of lies, and their kids' shady biz/drug habits!

Let a fella dream.

Quote: @"Purplemachine" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

It will become clear here soon. There can only be one. What was that movie..The immortal or something like that...

Enjoying the show are we???
Highlander