Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, this is shocking...
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
It's ok to call out bad in the world, even with other bad in the world. It doesnt equate to hypocrisy.
its is hypocrisy if we are ignoring or overlooking the questionable shit at home,  while focusing on others.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
Let's start with Jeff's friends!

[Image: AIL4fc922Rtbd6Xts98jSafzpDIrVBmkz5dpjgrX...authuser=0]
I think you are conveniently forgetting quite a few.... especially the ones that lied about their affiliation,   they would seem to be the ones with more to hide.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
So an inconvenience for a foreign political figure winds up dead and we aren't surprised,  when it happens in the US we don't think twice?  
'Hi there!'

[Image: Farrow-JeffreyEpstein-2.jpg]
My thoughts exactly,   before we cast stones towards Putin..... let's see that damn client list.

Oh I think its more than fair to cast stones at Putin for just about anything, lol. He's a douchebag tyrant. I mean, the guy has killed a bunch of opponents/dissidents in his time, let's get real. I hope your point isn't to say let's not judge Putin? Please. 

just saying its awfully hypocritical of US citizens to be condemning shit in other parts of the world that we dont demand answers for in our own back yard.  No, I am not now nor ever saying we should accept that type of behavior,  but lets be honest,  our own "leaders" have been tied to equally shady shit and as long as they wear the right color pantsuit or tie... people dont seem to give a shit here.

or lets talk about our own CIA and their shady shit around the globe,  never hear much outrage for our own election meddling and sanctioned political deaths of convenience as long as its benefitting to the US.

its time we start cleaning up our own shit show IMO and quit focusing the attention on the shit others are doing.
Your response is just classic whataboutism. The thread topic is Prigozhin's death and that's what people are responding to, except for you that somehow wants to not judge Putin....because he's such a wonderful humanitarian. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:

I think you are conveniently forgetting quite a few.... especially the ones that lied about their affiliation,   they would seem to be the ones with more to hide.
Editing my post because you don't want Trumplestilskin's fondness for Jeffrey out there?  Dude, that's gutless and utterly unworthy of mod status.

[Image: AIL4fc922Rtbd6Xts98jSafzpDIrVBmkz5dpjgrX...authuser=0]But, this is a real quote...and real information.  You don't ban real information, do you?

"Trump later recalled Epstein in those days. “Terrific guy,” he famously told New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"[Image: AIL4fc922Rtbd6Xts98jSafzpDIrVBmkz5dpjgrX...authuser=0]

Hmmm.

It's interesting, which groups seem to have putin apologists and pedophile sociolites...fascinating intersection...!

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
So an inconvenience for a foreign political figure winds up dead and we aren't surprised,  when it happens in the US we don't think twice?  
'Hi there!'

My thoughts exactly,   before we cast stones towards Putin..... let's see that damn client list.

Oh I think its more than fair to cast stones at Putin for just about anything, lol. He's a douchebag tyrant. I mean, the guy has killed a bunch of opponents/dissidents in his time, let's get real. I hope your point isn't to say let's not judge Putin? Please. 

just saying its awfully hypocritical of US citizens to be condemning shit in other parts of the world that we dont demand answers for in our own back yard.  No, I am not now nor ever saying we should accept that type of behavior,  but lets be honest,  our own "leaders" have been tied to equally shady shit and as long as they wear the right color pantsuit or tie... people dont seem to give a shit here.

or lets talk about our own CIA and their shady shit around the globe,  never hear much outrage for our own election meddling and sanctioned political deaths of convenience as long as its benefitting to the US.

its time we start cleaning up our own shit show IMO and quit focusing the attention on the shit others are doing.
Your response is just classic whataboutism. The thread topic is Prigozhin's death and that's what people are responding to, except for you that somehow wants to not judge Putin....because he's such a wonderful humanitarian. 
I don't think that is the case.  You are right that it is fair to cast stones at a murderous tyrant.  I wouldn't sit near a window if I was an important guy in Russia.

But Jimmy is right as well.  Who are we to talk when all the corrupt shit that our leaders do is completely ignored?   Epstein died, Maxwell is in prison for crimes nobody seemed to commit.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
'Hi there!'

I don't think that is the case.  You are right that it is fair to cast stones at a murderous tyrant.  I wouldn't sit near a window if I was an important guy in Russia.

But Jimmy is right as well.  Who are we to talk when all the corrupt shit that our leaders do is completely ignored?   Epstein died, Maxwell is in prison for crimes nobody seemed to commit.
It's not like you have to choose, y'know?

I despise putin's rape/murder attack on Ukraine, I despise every putin apologist (or fluffer, as I typically refer to them), but I also feel similar angst toward the filth in both of our "main" parties that withhold justice, extort money from us, lie and/or hide truths, and get our citizens and/or soldiers killed.

You don't have to hate all cops to hate bad ones.

As far as Epstein goes...well...I don't miss him, I want his pedophile friends prosecuted, but where to begin...?

(Let's see if Jim mysteriously omits this again):

[Image: AIL4fc8KiiK-VtKVWqcb2aHdPcwNRle6YsjGVnk0...authuser=0]

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:

Editing my post because you don't want Trumplestilskin's fondness for Jeffrey out there?  Dude, that's gutless and utterly unworthy of mod status.

[Image: AIL4fc922Rtbd6Xts98jSafzpDIrVBmkz5dpjgrX...authuser=0]But, this is a real quote...and real information.  You don't ban real information, do you?

"Trump later recalled Epstein in those days. “Terrific guy,” he famously told New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"[Image: AIL4fc922Rtbd6Xts98jSafzpDIrVBmkz5dpjgrX...authuser=0]
I didn't touch your post,  I haven't been on the board at all today after I responded to your post.  

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
'Hi there!'

Nice straw man there,  where have I ever said anything positive about or in defense  putin?  I didn't say not to judge him,   just saying it's pretty fucking hypocritical of Americans to see that and say shame shame,  when nobody seems to talk about our own country's leaders shady ass tactics when it comes to political liabilities and opponents.

ITs an interesting conservative phenomena, this hesitation to not want to call out our enemies behaviors (let alone hold them accountable) because things are far from perfect @ home...

So if I was an Italian living in Italy in 1942, under the Mussolini regime...

I decided it was time to call-out Hitler for what we are beginning to hear and read re: genocide and death camps...That would be bad? OR so hypocritical that I shouldn't call out Hitler?