Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets kickin ass & takin' names
Quote: @"Zanary" said:
He basically is a Clinton:

quoting him is somehow unfair, any s****y thing he does gets explained with "they should be looking at the other side" and babble about "unfair" and "double standards".

It's no wonder they hung out previously, they obviously share a playbook.

Why is anyone a "major party voter", again?  Seriously?
and sadly/hilariously hillary still doesnt understand why she lost the election.  that fact that she doesnt get it is exactly why she lost the election.  I told somebody the other day that I was voting Dem in our next Gov election and all I heard was it was a wasted vote. (honestly 3rd party candidates have no chance in SD... hell Dems barely have a snowballs chance in hell.)  Our system is so friggin screwed I am quickly losing my interest in it at all.... which is IMO exactly what the 2 major parties want.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:

quoting him is somehow unfair, any s****y thing he does gets explained with "they should be looking at the other side" and babble about "unfair" and "double standards".

and sadly/hilariously hillary still doesnt understand why she lost the election.  that fact that she doesnt get it is exactly why she lost the election.  I told somebody the other day that I was voting Dem in our next Gov election and all I heard was it was a wasted vote. (honestly 3rd party candidates have no chance in SD... hell Dems barely have a snowballs chance in hell.)  Our system is so friggin screwed I am quickly losing my interest in it at all.... which is IMO exactly what the 2 major parties want.
Yep...which is why I'm trying to get anyone/everyone possible to vote 3rd party.  I obviously lean toward Libertarian, but if a ton of people told the Demoplicans and the Republicrats to f*** off through a couple election cycles...THEN, I can promise, we'd see some real changes.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:

Yep...which is why I'm trying to get anyone/everyone possible to vote 3rd party.  I obviously lean toward Libertarian, but if a ton of people told the Demoplicans and the Republicrats to f*** off through a couple election cycles...THEN, I can promise, we'd see some real changes.
i am hoping that if I can get more people to tell the Repubs in SD to Foff that we will see some change.  the democrats here are about as big as most states 3rd parties.  Shit weve had 2 political scandal suspicious death incidents (1 included an entire family) in the last 6 years under the current administration and the leading candidate for governor is the current attorney general who accepted suicide on both deals is the leading candidate.  Both situations reek of corruption and nothing is getting done except to push those involved further up the food chain.  South Dakota is definitely earning its "most corrupt" state status.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:

i am hoping that if I can get more people to tell the Repubs in SD to Foff that we will see some change.  the democrats here are about as big as most states 3rd parties.  Shit weve had 2 political scandal suspicious death incidents (1 included an entire family) in the last 6 years under the current administration and the leading candidate for governor is the current attorney general who accepted suicide on both deals is the leading candidate.  Both situations reek of corruption and nothing is getting done except to push those involved further up the food chain.  South Dakota is definitely earning its "most corrupt" state status.
Given that the Dems bent over one of their main candidates last time 'round, I wouldn't look to them for corruption solutions.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:

Given that the Dems bent over one of their main candidates last time 'round, I wouldn't look to them for corruption solutions.
Give any party time and you will find corruption .  There is no 3rd party in SD.  Independents are just people who want their names off the call lists at election time.

WRONG!  
He appointed Gorsuch. Affecting the court, for decades. 
He's slashed business regulations. 
He's passed the (largely) corporate tax rates and individual tax rates. 

None of those 3 things, happen with Clinton. 

Oh Jeez. 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:

WRONG!  

Oh Jeez. 

He also babbled froth about Mexico paying for the wall (now is, predictably, snarling at congress to do it on our dime), has been all over the map on DACA, spews vitriol about Democrats that nudges close to "deplorable" babble, has a humiliating revolving door with his cabinet members, has a nightmare of a PAC whore as our AG, and is apparently VERY Bill-Clinton-esque in terms of legal issues surrounding history of infidelities.

He might be an embarrassment, but at least he's lying filth!

As for "Oh jeez"...yeah, there really isn't any defense for that ongoing, habitual, mass treason...is there?

@"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:

WRONG!  

Oh Jeez. 

He also babbled froth about Mexico paying for the wall (now is, predictably, snarling at congress to do it on our dime), has been all over the map on DACA, spews vitriol about Democrats that nudges close to "deplorable" babble, has a humiliating revolving door with his cabinet members, has a nightmare of a PAC whore as our AG, and is apparently VERY Bill-Clinton-esque in terms of legal issues surrounding history of infidelities.

As for "Oh jeez"...yeah, there really isn't any defense for that ongoing, habitual, mass treason...is there?
I'm beginning to think you're not a Trump fan.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:

WRONG!  

Oh Jeez. 

LOL

He hated all qbs that played after TJ too.  

It's like the people who hate Spielman because the Vikes overlooked their draft picks.  :devil:

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:

WRONG!  

Oh Jeez. 

LOL

He hated all qbs that played after TJ too.  

It's like the people who hate Spielman because the Vikes overlooked their draft picks.  :devil:
...at least try to be accurate, though this is just the latest in the many-years-long collection of examples that y'all remain more obsessed with TJack than I was.

I'm pretty sure I've spoken highly of at least half of our post-TJack QBs.  Hell, I voluntarily ate some crow over Burt...briefly.

Trumplestilskin was a babble skidmark for decades before becoming our current Tantrum-in-Chief.  He was a junk choice among junk choices chosen by voters who combine panic with habits over judgement.