Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling Me You Are Going To Rig The Election, Without Saying The Words....
Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"badgervike" said:
Wisconsin voters just passed two referendums to prevent a repeat of the 2020 election.  Zuckerberg provided financial assistance to assist in "curing" improperly submitted absentee ballots in the two large heavily Democratic Counties (Milwaukee, Dane/Madison).  Despite State law stating that improperly completed ballots weren't to be counted, these two Counties had Zuckerberg backed private citizens cure the ballots in those two Counties only.  It's estimated the number of cured ballots was around 30000.  Biden margin of victory was just over 20,000.  All the rural Counties didn't count the improper ballots as required by law.

The two referendums created Constitutional amendments to prevent privately funded election workers and to prevent elections officials from accepting private funds.  Both passed and will be put into law prior to the 2024 election.
but that election was on the up and up....

And of all the things that were challenged in court who TF missed this?  Is it significant, or does it mean anything other than rural cheesheads are convinced of another specious conspiracy.
conspiracy claims is becoming the lefts way of defending the the shit they actually did... it really isnt holding much water anymore with anybody outside of the extreme left.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"badgervike" said:
Wisconsin voters just passed two referendums to prevent a repeat of the 2020 election.  Zuckerberg provided financial assistance to assist in "curing" improperly submitted absentee ballots in the two large heavily Democratic Counties (Milwaukee, Dane/Madison).  Despite State law stating that improperly completed ballots weren't to be counted, these two Counties had Zuckerberg backed private citizens cure the ballots in those two Counties only.  It's estimated the number of cured ballots was around 30000.  Biden margin of victory was just over 20,000.  All the rural Counties didn't count the improper ballots as required by law.

The two referendums created Constitutional amendments to prevent privately funded election workers and to prevent elections officials from accepting private funds.  Both passed and will be put into law prior to the 2024 election.

And of all the things that were challenged in court who TF missed this?  Is it significant, or does it mean anything other than rural cheesheads are convinced of another specious conspiracy.
conspiracy claims is becoming the lefts way of defending the the shit they actually did... it really isnt holding much water anymore with anybody outside of the extreme left.
lol, oh please. Yes, 85% of the country thinks the election was 'rigged'....outside the 15% 'extreme left'. That anyone believes this ridiculous shit tells me everything I would need to know. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"badgervike" said:

lol, oh please. Yes, 85% of the country thinks the election was 'rigged'....outside the 15% 'extreme left'. That anyone believes this ridiculous shit tells me everything I would need to know. 
15%,  thats a cute number.  Anybody thinking the direction of the Democratic party is still good for the country should be consider the extreme left,  anybody else should realize by now that the democratic leadership as well as many on the right are only concerned about 1 thing and its the same thing,  lining pockets,   their own and those of their major campaign donors and they willl stop at nothing to keep their control,    including tampering with elections where they think they can get away with it.  81 million legal votes for dip shit biden,  no fucking way.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"badgervike" said:

15%,  thats a cute number.  Anybody thinking the direction of the Democratic party is still good for the country should be consider the extreme left,  anybody else should realize by now that the democratic leadership as well as many on the right are only concerned about 1 thing and its the same thing,  lining pockets,   their own and those of their major campaign donors and they willl stop at nothing to keep their control,    including tampering with elections where they think they can get away with it.  81 million legal votes for dip shit biden,  no fucking way.

[Image: 1200px-Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"badgervike" said:

[Image: 1200px-Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg]
I just had my hard hat tin laminated,  but honestly, there is no way i can see that Biden got that many legit votes despite what people think or say about Trump.... just dont buy it.

More nonsense from my home State. Even a Biden appointed Judge throws out lawsuit objecting to requiring a witness for Absentee ballots saying lawsuit by Democratic law firm didn't make any sense. Also, Democrats fighting against the law that prevents unmonitored ballot boxes. Why is it that every objection/lawsuit makes it easier to cheat?

https://www.courthousenews.com/wisconsin...quirement/

I got no issue with some of the ballot improvements being bantered about. Elections we can all trust are important. I also believe some will never be assured enough and they are the ones who will always plant seeds of mistrust.

Ive learned over time I am not a progressive Dem on many issues and I can't plug my nose enough to vote for someone like a Trump and the policies he puts forward.

I'm an unhappy voter is what I am.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

Before I make my next point, I apparently need to post very regular reminders that my preferred 2024 Prez Election result would be...that both old codgers were locked away for past offenses, and then used as cell block party favors while real candidates were elected.

I also think that 2 parties for over 300 million people in a large country is far beyond ludicrous, and guarantees the useless "us vs them" binary thinking that destroys the country.

(I have to repeat this often, or I get accused of picking on the gop regardless how many times I've referred to Sleepy Joe as a vacuous waste of carbon and oxygen. I don't get it either.)

IN ANY CASE...something that people don't seem to consider, much: how they LOVE their dramatic, POLARIZING candidate...until they see how many people said candidate repels.

I agree that our current political skidmark staining the Oval Office is unlikely to have attracted 80 million votes. However, I have no problem believing that a known lying, whining, petulant, s**t-talking, Putin-cuddling, misogynistic, narcissistic, and utterly clownlike buffoon could chase a huge number into voting AGAINST his smirking visage.

Polarizing will repel that which it does not attract....
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!