Our new forums are now active and these forums will remain online to serve as an archive.

Unfortunately we were unable to import everyone's profiles however, registration is very simple and can be done at: www.vikefans.com/alt-register/

From there on the nav bar click on the Interact menu button and check into the new forums.

If you need assistance with registering, please email us at [email protected]

Please update your bookmarks for the following: http://vikefans.com/forums/the-longship/

Photo

The New Forums - please begin registering.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mike Olson - Admin

Mike Olson - Admin

Berserker

• Administrators
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

Guys unfortunately the time to move off of this forum software to a new platform is really becoming quite necessary. Unfortunately I was hoping to be able to migrate all of the posts and user data from this site to the new forums however that is proving to be too difficult of a maneuver especially given the timeframe that we are dealing with. 

In the meantime I invite everyone to please go to our homepage at http://vikefans.com and register your username if you have not already done so. If you have registered a "tes" account please now register your live account. From there you can click on the Interact menu button and then go to New Forums Under Construction. Once you are there you may want to update any bookmarks that you have for the forums. Also please drop into the new Longship forum and add your name to the list of user to have their post counts updated. 

Understand that this will be a very different feel as far as bells and whistles and how you do a few things. But I believe that it is the best forum we can put together to get all the administration under one roof, to have the most comprehensive security and nightly backups. Making this move solves a few different problems for me as site administrator in that I only have one interface to work with rather than several and we have been running on an unsupported platform for the last year that has all sorts of potential issues. If you notice something that doesn't look right or a feature you would like let me know and I will do my best to fix/implement your suggestion if I can do it. 

These forums here will be locked down as of 03/13/2017 and maintained as an archive only. I will keep this message pinned to the top for any members that do not make it over in the next week. I will also be sending out this message in an email to members to get them up to speed. 

"%20alt=

#2 OFFLINE   JimmyinSD Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

JimmyinSD

Chief Cook and Bottle Washer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,180 posts
  • LocationState of Confusion, or is it Delusion?

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:58 AM

I tried to set up a new account and it wont go as it says "email address already exists"

I tried logging in with my same stuff from here and it says "invalid email or password"

It autopopulated the fields for me except password so not sure whats happening.

I tried clearing all the autopopulated stuff and entering everything new and still has a hangup over my email address.  Am I already a member,  with no password?

I hit reset password and it still has my "test" account linked to my email address and apparently I can only have 1 user per email?

Why Isn't Chuck Foreman
In the Hall Of Fame???

My faith is strong, my faith is unwavering and my vision is clear. My purpose will not be denied.

#3 OFFLINE   Mike Olson - Admin Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Mike Olson - Admin

Berserker

• Administrators
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:47 PM

I tried to set up a new account and it wont go as it says "email address already exists"

I tried logging in with my same stuff from here and it says "invalid email or password"

It autopopulated the fields for me except password so not sure whats happening.

I tried clearing all the autopopulated stuff and entering everything new and still has a hangup over my email address.  Am I already a member,  with no password?

I hit reset password and it still has my "test" account linked to my email address and apparently I can only have 1 user per email?

Always the dakotans... Gimme a it. I am at the high school hockey tournament

"%20alt=

#4 OFFLINE   greediron Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

greediron

To a better 2017

• Moderators
  • 15,160 posts
  • Locationlooking forward to Valhalla

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

Always the dakotans... Gimme a it. I am at the high school hockey tournament

check on Pops as well when you get your minute.

#5 OFFLINE   Mike Olson - Admin Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Mike Olson - Admin

Berserker

• Administrators
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:59 PM

Hey goober, err Jimmy, when you registered a test account you ised your regular email acct. you cant have multiple accounts tied to the same email address. I have deketed your test account. You shoukd be good to register now.

"%20alt=

#6 OFFLINE   Mike Olson - Admin Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Mike Olson - Admin

Berserker

• Administrators
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

I dont see a registration for pops yet.

"%20alt=

#7 OFFLINE   greediron Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

greediron

To a better 2017

• Moderators
  • 15,160 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

I didn't see it either in the member list there.  So it is still a different issue with him.  I will keep looking.

#8 OFFLINE   JimmyinSD Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

JimmyinSD

Chief Cook and Bottle Washer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,180 posts
  • LocationState of Confusion, or is it Delusion?

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:09 PM

Hey goober, err Jimmy, when you registered a test account you ised your regular email acct. you cant have multiple accounts tied to the same email address. I have deketed your test account. You shoukd be good to register now.

whos the goober that didnt tell us that?

ok so now I am in,  what do we do now?

or am i?  i created the account,  went to a profile screen,  set an avatar,  entered the forums... and find myself right back to the old board?

Why Isn't Chuck Foreman
In the Hall Of Fame???

My faith is strong, my faith is unwavering and my vision is clear. My purpose will not be denied.

#9 OFFLINE   greediron Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

greediron

To a better 2017

• Moderators
  • 15,160 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:15 PM

whos the goober that didnt tell us that?

ok so now I am in,  what do we do now?

or am i?  i created the account,  went to a profile screen,  set an avatar,  entered the forums... and find myself right back to the old board?

go to the new forums (under construction)

#10 OFFLINE   Zanary Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Zanary

Profane Philosopher and Bard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts
  • LocationKent, WA

• Hammer Head

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

I had a similar problem...it already has me in there.  Let me know what I'm doing wrong...?

OK, now that the dust has settled hereabouts...is 2017 our year?

#11 OFFLINE   Mike Olson - Admin Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Mike Olson - Admin

Berserker

• Administrators
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

I had a similar problem...it already has me in there.  Let me know what I'm doing wrong...?

So if you registered a test account with the same email addess that you are trying to register your actual account with you cant do that. You can only have one account tied to the account.

Zanary.... You are already registered because you were posting articles for us. Thats the account you would use.
  • Zanary likes this

"%20alt=

#12 OFFLINE   Zanary Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Zanary

Profane Philosopher and Bard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts
  • LocationKent, WA

• Hammer Head

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

Cool, I'm actually planning on a couple more (if I am still allowed to do article-thingies)....

• Cricket and Mike Olson - Admin like this

OK, now that the dust has settled hereabouts...is 2017 our year?

#13 OFFLINE   Mike Olson - Admin Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Mike Olson - Admin

Berserker

• Administrators
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

Cool, I'm actually planning on a couple more (if I am still allowed to do article-thingies)....

Of course!

"%20alt=

#14 OFFLINE   Bezerker88 Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Bezerker88

Berserker

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,527 posts

• Hammer Head
    VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016
    Velspar Champion 2016

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:26 AM

So if you registered a test account with the same email addess that you are trying to register your actual account with you cant do that. You can only have one account tied to the account.

Zanary.... You are already registered because you were posting articles for us. Thats the account you would use.

Quick question about content on the new site.  Should I remove the "in association with VikeFans.com" from any R2As I do in the future.  I didn't see R2As listed on the new site's content tab.  R2As are not mentioned when contributions to this site are listed or discussed, I usually have to bring it up(which I hate, ...cannot stand "tooting my own horn" as it were, didn't even like writing this).  Red headed step child syndrome?  Perhaps.  But when I'm left off "Charter member" list posted this year...  and when it was posted the first time in 2014 I mentioned to Tom in the thread that I was left off, it was edited to be correct.  Not sure why the corrected one wasn't used this year.  Then, I also do not see USB Drive of the Game listed in article section in the new site,, things start to pile up, although there is a USBDG on the front page so maybe it will still be included...

I will be writing and filming for the upcoming season of R2A soon so I need to know.  Thanks. 

That depends... Do you see me?...

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   Mike Olson - Admin Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Mike Olson - Admin

Berserker

• Administrators
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

Beserker, it simply is a matter of having to run everything as a one man show. The articles tab has been outdated for some time and has needed to be reworked. I am still trying to get that sorted out and streamlined to something that works correctly as if the other day we still had items on there from last year for contributors who never delivered. It is a matter of time and resources of which I have few and soread thin.

As far as R2A it is beloved and great but as we talked about before there is a bit of an issue with using clips of copyrighted materials. So in that regard it is probably best to be used as a member post if you want to continue to share that content. It is just a matter of staying legal. Loch would he a good one to discuss how to make it legal and what the cost would be for that. And then vetted by my attorney (aka my wife). Once we do things legally then we can look at featuring those things.

In regards to being left out of anything. It certainly isn't because you are completely and totally awesome. When I think of the people of this site my immediate thoughts naturally go to those that I have met and spent time with. And of course you and your fam are amongst those. It is almost a folly to do anything like a charter member list or anything like that because invariably you will miss someone. Couple that with having a handful of people try to do wear multiple hats and that just magnifies that error rate. The reality is that we need help but the problem is that its difficult for members to be able to provide help, and maintain it with all of "real life" going on as well. Tom and I have been trying to do that for 4 years now. And still we don't get the menu right, or we miss out on recognizing everyone we should. these are both items that should be headed by people to maintain individually. But again it is hard to find people to pick up the reigns and stick with it for more than a couple weeks.

I am trying to get things working as they should and if I am missing something I probably need a reminder.

"%20alt=

#16 OFFLINE   purplefaithful Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

purplefaithful

Resident Dissident

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,501 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

Mike,

Where is/how to access the Sensitive Topics Board in the new forums?

4 stages of a Vikings Fans Season: Hope in the off-season, Increased hope during the season, Dagger your hopes in post-season, Rinse & Repeat...

#17 OFFLINE   Mike Olson - Admin Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Mike Olson - Admin

Berserker

• Administrators
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:05 AM

Mike,

Where is/how to access the Sensitive Topics Board in the new forums?

It is set up although I think I might have to grant access.

Edit: you can actually join this group through your profile page. 

"%20alt=

#18 OFFLINE   Vanguard83 Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Vanguard83

C'mon Already!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • LocationRiverside, CA.

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

I think I did it correctly after being bounced out a couple times.....what are you people trying to tell me?

giphy.gif

#19 OFFLINE   purplefaithful Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

purplefaithful

Resident Dissident

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,501 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:35 AM

It is set up although I think I might have to grant access.

Edit: you can actually join this group through your profile page. 

Yes, it's through permissions (I think)...I got some error messages, but it's showing-up now. 

The chat function looks different now too? There are not multiple forums anymore?

4 stages of a Vikings Fans Season: Hope in the off-season, Increased hope during the season, Dagger your hopes in post-season, Rinse & Repeat...

#20 OFFLINE   Bezerker88 Re: The New Forums - please begin registering.

Bezerker88

Berserker

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,527 posts

• Hammer Head
    VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016
    Velspar Champion 2016

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:12 PM

As far as R2A it is beloved and great but as we talked about before there is a bit of an issue with using clips of copyrighted materials. So in that regard it is probably best to be used as a member post if you want to continue to share that content. It is just a matter of staying legal. Loch would he a good one to discuss how to make it legal and what the cost would be for that. And then vetted by my attorney (aka my wife). Once we do things legally then we can look at featuring those things.

So..... Is that a yes to remove "in association with VikeFans.com?   I know we've spoken about it in the past, and I've left it there... but with the new, more "corporate ownership" for lack of a better phrase... I was wondering where their stance was.  I plan on continuing to post them here I just want to know if I should avoid mentioning any kind of connection to this site while doing them.

From what I've learned so far.... I'm legal via "Fair Use law" for the clips I've used.  But I completely understand not wanting to tie the site to something that could later become an issue, depending on how things play and laws are challenged/changed in the courts.    

That depends... Do you see me?...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: 5a58ee7e18deb5fe5ee676f7e5c5dedf
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 6 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 36 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 1806 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 16 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(99) Included Files
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/index.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/initdata.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/conf_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/globalCaches.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/ssoPublicSessions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_permissions_8c9c8c8dfb96adbafc0b71adf25c4623.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_output_3fb5ba8c1d6544eb389cbe21a36d66aa.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/galleryLightbox_ad5725e344e9977727a3dfc622c27ac9.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/MiserableThreads_e6e00de5c76f1bd211fd6852457f6f48.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/dp3_BanFromTopicFunctions_763cd8f86b0b363e95ac10c8322681ed.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/moderate.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/html.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode/defaults.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/search/bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/search/sql.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_simple_tag.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/app_class_ccs.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/functions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/extensions/furlTemplates.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_ccs_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/adminInterface.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/custom/admin.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classTemplateEngine.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/miserablemessage_01bf86440b41a58fe91cfb3900aa4e53.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_body_3ea79c9aeb6a6d409799b6cf0d1e1cce.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_head_8e9f3363fdb6f43141664c922fb37783.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/newMembers_message_a00cab2b2efb7afa6bb4acaf455ef1e6.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/chatTabCount_1dd7ef87093d950cb1a90e8db84c8250.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_ipchat.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/chatNewWindow_f124959d7a650eb71301803c52d35b80.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/dp3_BanFromTopicButton_255c6175145ec022c234a4116cbc6b26.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/blogsBlogThisShow_4da047d4922a6bb7986c2de7dd00b429.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/hooks/gateway.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/blog_public_blog.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/blogsBlogThisLink_9a6c020448d76db2bf37828020346e60.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_blog_hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/onlineStatusInTopics_81aef8a17612c3b792ab7cef872a2af8.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/topicReplies_d548d2204f5458a8a6c279c3560ec88b.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/contentPromoteToArticle_8b86c803651d16e9fe16472b53bd36b7.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/promote.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/ccs_public_lang.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 59817
app = forums
t = 59817
last_visit = 1544533721
f = 2
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0
_isDatabase =

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = VikeFans
set_key =
set_parent_id = 0
set_parent_array = a:0:{}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 1
set_author_name = VikeFans
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = master
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:26:{s:6:"1.3940";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"calendar_select";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:5:"0.422";a:2:{s:9:"css_gr...
set_added = 1369922274
set_updated = 1491923257
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent = a:2:{s:6:"groups";a:0:{}s:7:"uagents";a:0:{}}
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 1
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = 09 December 2018 - 10:13 AM
Time now = Today, 07:08 AM
Timestamp Now = 1544533723

MEMBER: last_visit: 1544533721 / Today, 07:08 AM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_global_other, skin_topic, skin_ccs_global, skin_ccs, skin_ipchat, skin_blog_hooks
skin_global_4, skin_global_other_4, skin_topic_4, skin_ccs_global_4, skin_ipchat_4, skin_blog_hooks_4
core_public_global, forums_public_topic, forums_public_forums, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, forums_simple_tag, blog_public_blog, ccs_public_lang

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM ibps_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks','chatting','ccs_menu' )

DELETE FROM ibps_sessions WHERE ip_address='172.69.62.139'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM ibps_topics t LEFT JOIN ibps_core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=59817

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibps_forums f LEFT JOIN ibps_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM ibps_skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT banned_members FROM ibps_topics WHERE tid = 59817

SELECT * FROM ibps_topic_ratings WHERE rating_tid=59817 and rating_member_id=0

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM ibps_posts WHERE topic_id=59817 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,20 ) z LEFT JOIN ibps_posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN ibps_reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(596311,'<p>Guys unfortunately the time to move off of this forum software to a new platform is really becoming quite necessary. Unfortunately I was hoping to be able to migrate all of the posts and user data from this site to the new forums however that is proving to be too difficult of a maneuver especially given the timeframe that we are dealing with.&nbsp;<br>\n&nbsp;<br>\nIn the meantime I invite everyone to please go to our homepage at <a href=\'http://vikefans.com\' class=\'bbc_url\' title=\'\'>http://vikefans.com</a>&nbsp;and register your username if you have not already done so. If you have registered a \"tes\" account please now register your live account. From there you can click on the Interact menu button and then go to New Forums Under Construction. Once you are there you may want to update any bookmarks that you have for the forums. Also please drop into the new Longship forum and add your name to the list of user to have their post counts updated.&nbsp;</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>Understand that this will be a very different feel as far as bells and whistles and how you do a few things. But I believe that it is the best forum we can put together to get all the administration under one roof, to have the most comprehensive security and nightly backups. Making this move solves a few different problems for me as site administrator in that I only have one interface to work with rather than several and we have been running on an unsupported platform for the last year that has all sorts of potential issues. If you notice something that doesn\'t look right or a feature you would like let me know and I will do my best to fix/implement your suggestion if I can do it.&nbsp;</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>These forums here will be locked down as of 03/13/2017 and maintained as an archive only. I will keep this message pinned to the top for any members that do not make it over in the next week. I will also be sending out this message in an email to members to get them up to speed.&nbsp;</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='596311'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='596311'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',596311,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('dcb2ae96f1002f63c6149181549f49d2','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',596311,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='596311'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',596311,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(596882,'<p>I tried to set up a new account and it wont go as it says \"email address already exists\"</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>I tried logging in with my same stuff from here and it says \"invalid email or password\"</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>It autopopulated the fields for me except password so not sure whats happening.</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>I tried clearing all the autopopulated stuff and entering everything new and still has a hangup over my email address. &nbsp;Am I already a member, &nbsp;with no password?</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>I hit reset password and it still has my \"test\" account linked to my email address and apparently I can only have 1 user per email?</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='596882'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='596882'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',596882,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('98f3e23a6cc335ced96f8e95cf8225e6','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',596882,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='596882'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',596882,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(596999,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"JimmyinSD\" data-cid=\"596882\" data-time=\"1489075103\"><p>I tried to set up a new account and it wont go as it says \"email address already exists\"<br>\n&nbsp;<br>\nI tried logging in with my same stuff from here and it says \"invalid email or password\"<br>\n&nbsp;<br>\nIt autopopulated the fields for me except password so not sure whats happening.<br>\n&nbsp;<br>\n&nbsp;<br>\nI tried clearing all the autopopulated stuff and entering everything new and still has a hangup over my email address. &nbsp;Am I already a member, &nbsp;with no password?<br>\n&nbsp;<br>\nI hit reset password and it still has my \"test\" account linked to my email address and apparently I can only have 1 user per email?</p></blockquote>\n<br>\nAlways the dakotans... Gimme a it. I am at the high school hockey tournament',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='596999'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='596999'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',596999,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('b16563697ad14cb91b33400d0a8d9f2b','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',596999,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='596999'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',596999,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(597000,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"Mike Olson - Admin\" data-cid=\"596999\" data-time=\"1489085272\">\n<div>\n<p>Always the dakotans... Gimme a it. I am at the high school hockey tournament</p>\n</div>\n</blockquote>\n<p>check on Pops as well when you get your minute.</p>',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='597000'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597000'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597000,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('28a5ab545a5e4c8f3b7b2ca64c339524','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',597000,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597000'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597000,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(597005,'Hey goober, err Jimmy, when you registered a test account you ised your regular email acct. you cant have multiple accounts tied to the same email address. I have deketed your test account. You shoukd be good to register now.',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='597005'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597005'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597005,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('f8ce97526b0187cdc6c3a3349b4a8b0f','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',597005,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597005'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597005,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(597008,'I dont see a registration for pops yet.',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='597008'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597008'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597008,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('ea890e84486c9963a3b0a57509755489','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',597008,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597008'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597008,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(597010,'<p>I didn\'t see it either in the member list there.&nbsp; So it is still a different issue with him.&nbsp; I will keep looking.</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='597010'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597010'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597010,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('1a899349bac69ed5d7916f5de85262d2','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',597010,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597010'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597010,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(597014,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"Mike Olson - Admin\" data-cid=\"597005\" data-time=\"1489085944\">\n<div>\n<p>Hey goober, err Jimmy, when you registered a test account you ised your regular email acct. you cant have multiple accounts tied to the same email address. I have deketed your test account. You shoukd be good to register now.</p>\n</div>\n</blockquote>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>whos the goober that didnt tell us that?</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>ok so now I am in, &nbsp;what do we do now?</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>or am i? &nbsp;i created the account, &nbsp;went to a profile screen, &nbsp;set an avatar, &nbsp;entered the forums... and find myself right back to the old board?</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='597014'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597014'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597014,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('19e55332390702bd8b66cba2606393b1','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',597014,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597014'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597014,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(597020,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"JimmyinSD\" data-cid=\"597014\" data-time=\"1489086569\">\n<div>\n<p>whos the goober that didnt tell us that?</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>ok so now I am in, &nbsp;what do we do now?</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>or am i? &nbsp;i created the account, &nbsp;went to a profile screen, &nbsp;set an avatar, &nbsp;entered the forums... and find myself right back to the old board?</p>\n</div>\n</blockquote>\n<p>go to the new forums (under construction)</p>',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='597020'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597020'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597020,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('940d43e032ed42616bd893d15a3e3f12','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',597020,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='597020'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',597020,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598131,'<p>I had a similar problem...it already has me in there.&nbsp; Let me know what I\'m doing wrong...?</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598131'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598131'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598131,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('ab4c50ca17219704dab620a629c90019','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598131,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598131'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598131,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598200,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"Zanary\" data-cid=\"598131\" data-time=\"1489254158\"><p>I had a similar problem...it already has me in there.&nbsp; Let me know what I\'m doing wrong...?</p></blockquote>\n<br>\nSo if you registered a test account with the same email addess that you are trying to register your actual account with you cant do that. You can only have one account tied to the account.<br><br>\nZanary.... You are already registered because you were posting articles for us. Thats the account you would use. ',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598200'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598200'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598200,1,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:6:{s:2:\"id\";s:6:\"598200\";s:4:\"type\";s:3:\"pid\";s:3:\"app\";s:6:\"forums\";s:5:\"count\";i:1;s:11:\"memberNames\";a:1:{i:29;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:6:\"Zanary\";s:1:\"s\";s:6:\"zanary\";}}s:9:\"memberIds\";a:1:{i:0;s:2:\"29\";}}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('53ce835ab9c197e2f4a068587ec4bfee','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598200,1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598200'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598200,1,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:6:{s:3:\"app\";s:6:\"forums\";s:4:\"type\";s:3:\"pid\";s:2:\"id\";s:6:\"598200\";s:5:\"count\";i:1;s:11:\"memberNames\";a:1:{i:29;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:6:\"Zanary\";s:1:\"s\";s:6:\"zanary\";}}s:9:\"memberIds\";a:1:{i:0;s:2:\"29\";}}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598207,'<p>Cool, I\'m actually planning on a couple more (if I am still allowed to do article-thingies)....</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598207'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598207'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598207,2,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:6:{s:2:\"id\";s:6:\"598207\";s:4:\"type\";s:3:\"pid\";s:3:\"app\";s:6:\"forums\";s:5:\"count\";i:2;s:11:\"memberNames\";a:2:{i:9;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:7:\"Cricket\";s:1:\"s\";s:7:\"cricket\";}i:16;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:18:\"Mike Olson - Admin\";s:1:\"s\";s:16:\"mike-olson-admin\";}}s:9:\"memberIds\";a:2:{i:0;s:1:\"9\";i:1;s:2:\"16\";}}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('9337f04a68f1e17de4f8e759a0f1558b','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598207,2) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598207'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598207,2,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:6:{s:3:\"app\";s:6:\"forums\";s:4:\"type\";s:3:\"pid\";s:2:\"id\";s:6:\"598207\";s:5:\"count\";i:2;s:11:\"memberNames\";a:2:{i:9;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:7:\"Cricket\";s:1:\"s\";s:7:\"cricket\";}i:16;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:18:\"Mike Olson - Admin\";s:1:\"s\";s:16:\"mike-olson-admin\";}}s:9:\"memberIds\";a:2:{i:0;s:1:\"9\";i:1;s:2:\"16\";}}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598212,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"Zanary\" data-cid=\"598207\" data-time=\"1489281757\"><p>Cool, I\'m actually planning on a couple more (if I am still allowed to do article-thingies)....</p></blockquote>\n<br>\nOf course!',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598212'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598212'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598212,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('5f617799903a94ad876343cd054a61f5','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598212,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598212'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598212,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598247,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"Mike Olson - Admin\" data-cid=\"598200\" data-time=\"1489278323\">\n<div>\n<p>So if you registered a test account with the same email addess that you are trying to register your actual account with you cant do that. You can only have one account tied to the account.<br><br><strong>Zanary.... You are already registered because you were posting articles for us. Thats the account you would use.</strong></p>\n</div>\n</blockquote>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>Quick question about content on the new site.&nbsp; Should I remove the \"in association with VikeFans.com\" from any R2As I do in the future.&nbsp; I didn\'t see R2As listed on the new site\'s content tab.&nbsp; R2As are not mentioned when contributions to this site are listed or discussed, I usually have to bring it up(which I hate, ...cannot stand \"tooting my own horn\" as it were, didn\'t even like writing this).&nbsp; Red headed step child syndrome?&nbsp; Perhaps.&nbsp; But when I\'m left off \"Charter member\" list <a href=\'http://vikefans.com/forum/index.php/topic/58387-a-look-back-how-did-vikefans-begin-evolve/?hl=%2Bcharter+%2Bmember#entry590051\' class=\'bbc_url\' title=\'\'>posted this year</a>...&nbsp; and when it was posted the <a href=\'http://vikefans.com/forum/index.php/topic/9603-the-story-of-vikefanscom-how-we-started-and-evolved/\' class=\'bbc_url\' title=\'\'>first time in 2014</a> I mentioned to Tom in the thread that I was left off, it was edited to be correct.&nbsp; Not sure why the corrected one wasn\'t used this year.&nbsp; Then, I also do not see USB Drive of the Game listed in article section in the new site,, things start to pile up, although there is a USBDG on the front page so maybe it will still be included...</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>I will be writing and filming for the upcoming season of R2A soon so I need to know.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp;</p>',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598247'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598247'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598247,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('10fefb2fa50cab8901cc264a4ee06863','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598247,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598247'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598247,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598281,'Beserker, it simply is a matter of having to run everything as a one man show. The articles tab has been outdated for some time and has needed to be reworked. I am still trying to get that sorted out and streamlined to something that works correctly as if the other day we still had items on there from last year for contributors who never delivered. It is a matter of time and resources of which I have few and soread thin. <br><br>\nAs far as R2A it is beloved and great but as we talked about before there is a bit of an issue with using clips of copyrighted materials. So in that regard it is probably best to be used as a member post if you want to continue to share that content. It is just a matter of staying legal. Loch would he a good one to discuss how to make it legal and what the cost would be for that. And then vetted by my attorney (aka my wife). Once we do things legally then we can look at featuring those things.<br><br>\nIn regards to being left out of anything. It certainly isn\'t because you are completely and totally awesome. When I think of the people of this site my immediate thoughts naturally go to those that I have met and spent time with. And of course you and your fam are amongst those. It is almost a folly to do anything like a charter member list or anything like that because invariably you will miss someone. Couple that with having a handful of people try to do wear multiple hats and that just magnifies that error rate. The reality is that we need help but the problem is that its difficult for members to be able to provide help, and maintain it with all of \"real life\" going on as well. Tom and I have been trying to do that for 4 years now. And still we don\'t get the menu right, or we miss out on recognizing everyone we should. these are both items that should be headed by people to maintain individually. But again it is hard to find people to pick up the reigns and stick with it for more than a couple weeks.<br><br>\nI am trying to get things working as they should and if I am missing something I probably need a reminder.',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598281'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598281'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598281,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('1a4f8044f3ddeffc82da2c0d6013e221','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598281,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598281'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598281,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598282,'<p>Mike,</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>Where is/how to access the Sensitive Topics Board in the new forums?</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598282'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598282'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598282,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('80280b5e3837a134426059b3b3e5c444','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598282,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598282'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598282,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598285,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"purplefaithful\" data-cid=\"598282\" data-time=\"1489333592\">\n<div>\n<p>Mike,</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>Where is/how to access the Sensitive Topics Board in the new forums?</p>\n</div>\n</blockquote>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>It is set up although I think I might have to grant access.</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>Edit: you can actually join this group through your profile page.&nbsp;</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598285'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598285'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598285,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('93a2afd5e8b1faf4450947139b961a8e','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598285,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598285'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598285,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598295,'I think I did it correctly after being bounced out a couple times.....what are you people trying to tell me?',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598295'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598295'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598295,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('18785ef3a98ca270b2c581898817d432','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598295,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598295'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598295,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598304,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"Mike Olson - Admin\" data-cid=\"598285\" data-time=\"1489334704\">\n<div>\n<p>It is set up although I think I might have to grant access.</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>Edit: you can actually join this group through your profile page.&nbsp;</p>\n</div>\n</blockquote>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>Yes, it\'s through permissions (I think)...I got some error messages, but it\'s showing-up now.&nbsp;</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>The chat function looks different now too? There are not multiple forums anymore?</p>\n',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598304'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598304'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598304,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('5a466c592ab41f34d6f1cdd4668b6067','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598304,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598304'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598304,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_content_cache_posts (`cache_content_id`,`cache_content`,`cache_updated`) VALUES(598377,'<blockquote class=\"ipsBlockquote\" data-author=\"Mike Olson - Admin\" data-cid=\"598281\" data-time=\"1489333571\">\n<div>\n<p>As far as R2A it is beloved and great but as we talked about before there is a bit of an issue with using clips of copyrighted materials. So in that regard it is probably best to be used as a member post if you want to continue to share that content. It is just a matter of staying legal. Loch would he a good one to discuss how to make it legal and what the cost would be for that. And then vetted by my attorney (aka my wife). Once we do things legally then we can look at featuring those things.<br>\n&nbsp;</p>\n</div>\n</blockquote>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>So..... Is that a yes to remove \"in association with VikeFans.com?&nbsp;&nbsp; I know we\'ve spoken about it in the past, and I\'ve left it there... but with the new, more \"corporate ownership\" for lack of a better phrase... I was wondering where their stance was.&nbsp; I plan on continuing to post them here I just want to know if I should avoid mentioning any kind of connection to this site while doing them.</p>\n<p>&nbsp;</p>\n<p>From what I\'ve learned so far.... I\'m legal via \"Fair Use law\" for the clips I\'ve used.&nbsp; But I completely understand not wanting to tie the site to something that could later become an issue, depending on how things play and laws are challenged/changed in the courts. &nbsp; &nbsp;</p>',1544533721) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_content_id=VALUES(cache_content_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content),cache_updated=VALUES(cache_updated)

SELECT SUM(rep_rating) as sum, COUNT(*) as count FROM ibps_reputation_index WHERE app='forums' AND type='pid' AND type_id='598377'

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598377'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598377,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_totals (`rt_key`,`rt_app_type`,`rt_type_id`,`rt_total`) VALUES('7239bda5bfaa71dfd35373841bf87c4a','a17de1b4e5015b2ca6ba5cb6ca3b488d',598377,0) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE rt_key=VALUES(rt_key),rt_app_type=VALUES(rt_app_type),rt_type_id=VALUES(rt_type_id),rt_total=VALUES(rt_total)

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='598377'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',598377,0,1544533721,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:0:{}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1544620121;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT s.*, s.id as row_session_id,m.* FROM ibps_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE s.id='5a58ee7e18deb5fe5ee676f7e5c5dedf' OR (s.current_appcomponent='forums' AND s.running_time > 1544532822 AND s.in_error=0 AND s.location_1_type='topic' AND s.location_1_id=59817)

SELECT * FROM ibps_core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='3a76318e597f132f8605df39ce846127'

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM ibps_core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='3a76318e597f132f8605df39ce846127' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM ibps_core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='3a76318e597f132f8605df39ce846127' AND like_is_anon!=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT * FROM ibps_core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='3a76318e597f132f8605df39ce846127' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1 ORDER BY like_added DESC LIMIT 0,5

INSERT INTO ibps_core_like_cache (`like_cache_id`,`like_cache_app`,`like_cache_area`,`like_cache_rel_id`,`like_cache_data`,`like_cache_expire`) VALUES('3a76318e597f132f8605df39ce846127','forums','topics',59817,'a:3:{s:7:\"members\";N;s:5:\"count\";i:0;s:10:\"count_anon\";i:0;}',1544620121) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE like_cache_id=VALUES(like_cache_id),like_cache_app=VALUES(like_cache_app),like_cache_area=VALUES(like_cache_area),like_cache_rel_id=VALUES(like_cache_rel_id),like_cache_data=VALUES(like_cache_data),like_cache_expire=VALUES(like_cache_expire)

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibps_forums f LEFT JOIN ibps_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type_id=f.id AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type='forum' ) WHERE f.id=0

SELECT tg.* ,t.*, t.approved, t.title as topic_title, t.posts as topic_posts, t.last_post as topic_last_post,m.*,p.*,xxx.* FROM ibps_core_tags tg LEFT JOIN ibps_topics t ON (t.tid=tg.tag_meta_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON (last_poster_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal p ON (p.pp_member_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_core_tags_cache xxx ON (xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid))) WHERE tg.tag_meta_app='forums' AND tg.tag_meta_area='topics' AND tg.tag_meta_id !=59817 AND tg.tag_text IN ('on topic','politics','site news') AND tg.tag_aai_lookup IN (SELECT tag_perm_aai_lookup FROM ibps_core_tags_perms WHERE ( ( FIND_IN_SET(2,tag_perm_text) ) OR ( tag_perm_text='*' ) ) AND tag_perm_visible=1 ) ORDER BY tg.tag_meta_id desc LIMIT 0,100

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM ibps_members m LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id IN (6,36,1806)

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM ibps_members m LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=16

SELECT b.*,t.tpb_name FROM ibps_ccs_blocks b LEFT JOIN ibps_ccs_template_blocks t ON ( t.tpb_id=b.block_template ) WHERE b.block_active=1

SELECT * FROM ibps_ccs_template_blocks WHERE tpb_name='block__custom_50'

UPDATE ibps_ccs_template_blocks SET tpb_content='<php>ob_start();\n$this->DB->query( \"SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15\" );\r\n\r\nprint \"\r\n\r\n <style>\r\n #newsMarquee A{\r\n color: #ffffff;\r\n }\r\n\r\n </style>\r\n <marquee id=\'newsMarquee\' behavior=\'scroll\' direction=\'left\' \r\n onmouseover=\'this.stop();\' \r\n onmouseout=\'this.start();\'\r\n SCROLLamount=3\r\n \r\n bgcolor=\'#000000\'\r\n>\r\n\";\r\n\r\nwhile( $r = $this->DB->fetch() )\r\n{\r\n\r\n $url=\"http://{parse block=\'siteurl\'}/index.php?/topic/\".$r[\'tid\'].\"-\".$r[\'title_seo\'];\r\n print \"<a href=\'\".$url.\"\' target=\'_blank\'>\".$r[\'title\'].\"</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\";\r\n}\r\nprint \"\r\n </marquee>\r\n\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();</php>' WHERE tpb_id=64

INSERT INTO ibps_ccs_template_cache (`cache_type`,`cache_type_id`,`cache_content`) VALUES('block',64,'/* -- block__custom_50 --*/\nfunction block__custom_50($title=\"\",$content=\"\") {\n$IPBHTML = \"\";\n\nob_start();\n$this->DB->query( \"SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15\" );\r\n\r\nprint \"\r\n\r\n <style>\r\n #newsMarquee A{\r\n color: #ffffff;\r\n }\r\n\r\n </style>\r\n <marquee id=\'newsMarquee\' behavior=\'scroll\' direction=\'left\' \r\n onmouseover=\'this.stop();\' \r\n onmouseout=\'this.start();\'\r\n SCROLLamount=3\r\n \r\n bgcolor=\'#000000\'\r\n>\r\n\";\r\n\r\nwhile( $r = $this->DB->fetch() )\r\n{\r\n\r\n $url=\"http://{parse block=\'siteurl\'}/index.php?/topic/\".$r[\'tid\'].\"-\".$r[\'title_seo\'];\r\n print \"<a href=\'\".$url.\"\' target=\'_blank\'>\".$r[\'title\'].\"</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\";\r\n}\r\nprint \"\r\n </marquee>\r\n\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();\n$IPBHTML .= \"\";\nreturn $IPBHTML;\n}\n') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_type=VALUES(cache_type),cache_type_id=VALUES(cache_type_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content)

SELECT cache_content FROM ibps_ccs_template_cache WHERE cache_type='full'

SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15

SELECT * FROM ibps_ccs_template_blocks WHERE tpb_name='block__custom_53'

UPDATE ibps_ccs_template_blocks SET tpb_content='<php>ob_start();\necho\"www.vikefans.com\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();</php>' WHERE tpb_id=67

INSERT INTO ibps_ccs_template_cache (`cache_type`,`cache_type_id`,`cache_content`) VALUES('block',67,'/* -- block__custom_53 --*/\nfunction block__custom_53($title=\"\",$content=\"\") {\n$IPBHTML = \"\";\n\nob_start();\necho\"www.vikefans.com\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();\n$IPBHTML .= \"\";\nreturn $IPBHTML;\n}\n') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_type=VALUES(cache_type),cache_type_id=VALUES(cache_type_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content)

SELECT * FROM ibps_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'blogmods' )

SELECT * FROM ibps_blog_this WHERE bt_app='forums' AND bt_id1=59817

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibps_sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('5a58ee7e18deb5fe5ee676f7e5c5dedf','',0,2,0,1544533721,'172.69.62.139','CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',59817,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibps_topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(59817)