Our new forums are now active and these forums will remain online to serve as an archive.

Unfortunately we were unable to import everyone's profiles however, registration is very simple and can be done at: www.vikefans.com/alt-register/

From there on the nav bar click on the Interact menu button and check into the new forums.

If you need assistance with registering, please email us at [email protected]

Please update your bookmarks for the following: http://vikefans.com/forums/the-longship/

Photo

Hacksaw Ridge

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   psblake

psblake

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:48 AM

Excellent movie very realistic so not for those who are sweemish. Can't say enough about the bravery of those men especially Desmond Doss. Moved me to tears in some parts.
  • greediron likes this

The Vikings will win the North, Winter is coming!

Diggs_TD.0.gif

#2 OFFLINE   A1Janitor Re: Hacksaw Ridge

A1Janitor

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,755 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:14 AM

Loved the movie.
  • psblake likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Fanopurple Re: Hacksaw Ridge

Fanopurple

Berserker

• Moderators
  • 4,939 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

• Hammer Head

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:32 AM

Saw it last night...best picture I've seen this year...very powerful, emotional....highly recommend..

• psblake likes this

images_zpspnkfqdhs.jpg

"Good is the enemy of great"----Mike Zimmer

#4 OFFLINE   A1Janitor Re: Hacksaw Ridge

A1Janitor

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,755 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:47 AM

Saw it last night...best picture I've seen this year...very powerful, emotional....highly recommend..

I would agree ... I just don't like seeing killing.

I had an absolute sense of sadness throughout the movie. I hate war. And I hate governments that sacrifice our young men for war.

We need peace.
  • Bezerker88, psblake and PurpleCrush like this

#5 OFFLINE   purplefaithful Re: Hacksaw Ridge

purplefaithful

Resident Dissident

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,501 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:20 AM

Amen to that A1.

We streamed it for the first time last night. 

Great story, God Bless Doss, but cinematically, my wife and I both felt it was a bit cheesy and predictable in spots.

For us it didn't pack the emotional punch Saving Private Ryan did. 

My FIL (rest his soul) fought in WW2. He drove one of amphibious troop carriers that landed soldiers and machinery on the beaches. He wouldn't take about his experiences much - ever. He fought in the Pacific theatre. 

War is horrific, terrible. Unfortunately so necessary back then,., 

Edit: I have not seen it yet, but Iwo Jima is supposed to be very, very good. Story derived from the diaries of Japanese soldiers there. 

• A1Janitor and Fanopurple like this

4 stages of a Vikings Fans Season: Hope in the off-season, Increased hope during the season, Dagger your hopes in post-season, Rinse & Repeat...

#6 OFFLINE   4EverPurple Re: Hacksaw Ridge

4EverPurple

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

We saw it last weekend..It was an excellent movie and one to buy...

Please God...Just One More...

• psblake likes this

#7 OFFLINE   96POPS Re: Hacksaw Ridge

96POPS

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationThe GREAT state of Texas

• Hammer Head
    VikeFans Tailgater

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

Great movie. I absolutely was very impressed with the courage of Doss.
  • psblake likes this

#8 OFFLINE   TempeVike Re: Hacksaw Ridge

TempeVike

Berserkerierie

• Administrators
  • 9,636 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

Mel does like blood and guts but he can make a damn good film.

If you want something tamer try Sergeant York.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034167/

• psblake likes this

#9 OFFLINE   Purplemachine Re: Hacksaw Ridge

Purplemachine

BBQ SAUCE IS IN MY BLOOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationBISMARCK, ND

• Hammer Head

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

I would agree ... I just don't like seeing killing.
I had an absolute sense of sadness throughout the movie. I hate war. And I hate governments that sacrifice our young men for war.
We need peace.

Thing is A1 is that killing does happen. Its war. More people should see it. My dad who was in WW II never talked about much until his last days. It's an awful thing. Maybe if those in power had to put their kids in to it they would be less inclined to send others.

That's why we honor and respect those that do the sacrifice.
I enjoy a good three some. RIBS, BRISKET, and ME.

#10 OFFLINE   MaroonBells Re: Hacksaw Ridge

MaroonBells

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,386 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

Amen to that A1.

Great story, God Bless Doss, but cinematically, my wife and I both felt it was a bit cheesy and predictable in spots.

My FIL (rest his soul) fought in WW2. He drove one of amphibious troop carriers that landed soldiers and machinery on the beaches. He wouldn't take about his experiences much - ever. He fought in the Pacific theatre. 

Edit: I have not seen it yet, but Iwo Jima is supposed to be very, very good. Story derived from the diaries of Japanese soldiers there. 

Letters from Iwo Jima? That was a good movie. Directed by Clint Eastwood if I remember right. Agree about Hacksaw being a little cheesy in places. Thought Andrew Garfield maybe overplayed the "aw shucks" southern boy thing a little too much. But really liked the movie a lot. One of the best movies I've seen recently. Found it strange that the gutsy stance and heroic actions of Doss haven't really gotten much pub until now. 

#11 OFFLINE   purplefaithful Re: Hacksaw Ridge

purplefaithful

Resident Dissident

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,501 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:01 PM

Letters from Iwo Jima? That was a good movie. Directed by Clint Eastwood if I remember right. Agree about Hacksaw being a little cheesy in places. Thought Andrew Garfield maybe overplayed the "aw shucks" southern boy thing a little too much. But really liked the movie a lot. One of the best movies I've seen recently. Found it strange that the gutsy stance and heroic actions of Doss haven't really gotten much pub until now. 

Yes,

Letters from Iwo Jima...

HR was a decent enough flick and an amazing story. Hand to hand combat in any theatre of war was awful.

I still remember the knife going into the American GI in Saving Private Ryan - the one on one combat in the bombed out apartment. And the German soldier shushing the GI as he's sliding the knife in. 

Ugh - I'm with A1. I can stomach the killing anymore. 

4 stages of a Vikings Fans Season: Hope in the off-season, Increased hope during the season, Dagger your hopes in post-season, Rinse & Repeat...

#12 OFFLINE   AGRforever Re: Hacksaw Ridge

AGRforever

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts
  • LocationFEMA region IV

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:14 PM

Meh it was a 8/10 movie. Not to take anything away from the story.

Passengers is the best movie I've seen in awhile but I like sci-fi.

#13 OFFLINE   MaroonBells Re: Hacksaw Ridge

MaroonBells

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,386 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:17 PM

Decent enough flick and an amazing story. Hand to hand combat in any theatre of war was awful. I still remember the knife going into the American GI in Saving Private Ryan - the one on one combat in the bombed out apartment. And the German soldier shushing the GI as he's sliding the knife in. 

Yeah, that was intense. I can't imagine the intense fear that these kids faced. And to think that these were mostly just KIDS. 17, 18, 19. And not just the tough ones like we have now in an all-volunteer military with kids who want to be there, kids who maybe even want to make a career out of the army. Back then this was EVERY kid. Shy kids, weak kids, vulnerable kids. And they swallowed their fear and did what had to be done. Greatest generation is right. 

• psblake and AGRforever like this

#14 OFFLINE   greediron Re: Hacksaw Ridge

greediron

To a better 2017

• Moderators
  • 15,160 posts
  • Locationlooking forward to Valhalla

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

Amen to that A1.

Great story, but yes, a few spots were, as you say, a bit cheesy and predictable.  But IMO was a great movie. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: 81ee223ed4c8c9c8010e4226970dce65
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 47 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 55 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 530 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 1501 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 528 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(96) Included Files
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/index.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/initdata.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/conf_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/globalCaches.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/ssoPublicSessions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_permissions_8c9c8c8dfb96adbafc0b71adf25c4623.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_output_3fb5ba8c1d6544eb389cbe21a36d66aa.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/galleryLightbox_ad5725e344e9977727a3dfc622c27ac9.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/MiserableThreads_e6e00de5c76f1bd211fd6852457f6f48.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/dp3_BanFromTopicFunctions_763cd8f86b0b363e95ac10c8322681ed.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/moderate.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/search/bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/search/sql.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_simple_tag.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/app_class_ccs.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/functions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/extensions/furlTemplates.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_ccs_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/adminInterface.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/custom/admin.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classTemplateEngine.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/miserablemessage_01bf86440b41a58fe91cfb3900aa4e53.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_body_3ea79c9aeb6a6d409799b6cf0d1e1cce.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_head_8e9f3363fdb6f43141664c922fb37783.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/newMembers_message_a00cab2b2efb7afa6bb4acaf455ef1e6.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/chatTabCount_1dd7ef87093d950cb1a90e8db84c8250.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_ipchat.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/chatNewWindow_f124959d7a650eb71301803c52d35b80.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/dp3_BanFromTopicButton_255c6175145ec022c234a4116cbc6b26.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/blogsBlogThisShow_4da047d4922a6bb7986c2de7dd00b429.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/hooks/gateway.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/blog_public_blog.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/blogsBlogThisLink_9a6c020448d76db2bf37828020346e60.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_blog_hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/onlineStatusInTopics_81aef8a17612c3b792ab7cef872a2af8.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/topicReplies_d548d2204f5458a8a6c279c3560ec88b.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/contentPromoteToArticle_8b86c803651d16e9fe16472b53bd36b7.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/promote.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/ccs_public_lang.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 56219
app = forums
t = 56219
last_visit = 1600896110
f = 2
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0
_isDatabase =

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = VikeFans
set_key =
set_parent_id = 0
set_parent_array = a:0:{}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 1
set_author_name = VikeFans
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = master
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:26:{s:6:"1.3940";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"calendar_select";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:5:"0.422";a:2:{s:9:"css_gr...
set_added = 1369922274
set_updated = 1491923257
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent = a:2:{s:6:"groups";a:0:{}s:7:"uagents";a:0:{}}
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 1
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Time now = Today, 03:21 PM
Timestamp Now = 1600896111

MEMBER: last_visit: 1600896110 / Today, 03:21 PM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_global_other, skin_topic, skin_ccs_global, skin_ccs, skin_ipchat, skin_blog_hooks
skin_global_4, skin_global_other_4, skin_topic_4, skin_ccs_global_4, skin_ipchat_4, skin_blog_hooks_4
core_public_global, forums_public_topic, forums_public_forums, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, forums_simple_tag, blog_public_blog, ccs_public_lang

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM ibps_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks','chatting','ccs_menu' )

DELETE FROM ibps_sessions WHERE ip_address='3.226.241.176'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM ibps_topics t LEFT JOIN ibps_core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=56219

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibps_forums f LEFT JOIN ibps_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM ibps_skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT banned_members FROM ibps_topics WHERE tid = 56219

SELECT * FROM ibps_topic_ratings WHERE rating_tid=56219 and rating_member_id=0

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM ibps_posts WHERE topic_id=56219 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,20 ) z LEFT JOIN ibps_posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN ibps_reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT s.*, s.id as row_session_id,m.* FROM ibps_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE s.id='81ee223ed4c8c9c8010e4226970dce65' OR (s.current_appcomponent='forums' AND s.running_time > 1600895210 AND s.in_error=0 AND s.location_1_type='topic' AND s.location_1_id=56219)

SELECT * FROM ibps_core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='697c432c25c4996e18f54d7114ce019c'

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibps_forums f LEFT JOIN ibps_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type_id=f.id AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type='forum' ) WHERE f.id=0

SELECT tg.* ,t.*, t.approved, t.title as topic_title, t.posts as topic_posts, t.last_post as topic_last_post,m.*,p.*,xxx.* FROM ibps_core_tags tg LEFT JOIN ibps_topics t ON (t.tid=tg.tag_meta_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON (last_poster_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal p ON (p.pp_member_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_core_tags_cache xxx ON (xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid))) WHERE tg.tag_meta_app='forums' AND tg.tag_meta_area='topics' AND tg.tag_meta_id !=56219 AND tg.tag_text IN ('off topic') AND tg.tag_aai_lookup IN (SELECT tag_perm_aai_lookup FROM ibps_core_tags_perms WHERE ( ( FIND_IN_SET(2,tag_perm_text) ) OR ( tag_perm_text='*' ) ) AND tag_perm_visible=1 ) ORDER BY tg.tag_meta_id desc LIMIT 0,100

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM ibps_members m LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id IN (1501,55,530,47)

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM ibps_members m LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=528

SELECT b.*,t.tpb_name FROM ibps_ccs_blocks b LEFT JOIN ibps_ccs_template_blocks t ON ( t.tpb_id=b.block_template ) WHERE b.block_active=1

SELECT * FROM ibps_ccs_template_blocks WHERE tpb_name='block__custom_50'

UPDATE ibps_ccs_template_blocks SET tpb_content='<php>ob_start();\n$this->DB->query( \"SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15\" );\r\n\r\nprint \"\r\n\r\n <style>\r\n #newsMarquee A{\r\n color: #ffffff;\r\n }\r\n\r\n </style>\r\n <marquee id=\'newsMarquee\' behavior=\'scroll\' direction=\'left\' \r\n onmouseover=\'this.stop();\' \r\n onmouseout=\'this.start();\'\r\n SCROLLamount=3\r\n \r\n bgcolor=\'#000000\'\r\n>\r\n\";\r\n\r\nwhile( $r = $this->DB->fetch() )\r\n{\r\n\r\n $url=\"http://{parse block=\'siteurl\'}/index.php?/topic/\".$r[\'tid\'].\"-\".$r[\'title_seo\'];\r\n print \"<a href=\'\".$url.\"\' target=\'_blank\'>\".$r[\'title\'].\"</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\";\r\n}\r\nprint \"\r\n </marquee>\r\n\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();</php>' WHERE tpb_id=64

INSERT INTO ibps_ccs_template_cache (`cache_type`,`cache_type_id`,`cache_content`) VALUES('block',64,'/* -- block__custom_50 --*/\nfunction block__custom_50($title=\"\",$content=\"\") {\n$IPBHTML = \"\";\n\nob_start();\n$this->DB->query( \"SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15\" );\r\n\r\nprint \"\r\n\r\n <style>\r\n #newsMarquee A{\r\n color: #ffffff;\r\n }\r\n\r\n </style>\r\n <marquee id=\'newsMarquee\' behavior=\'scroll\' direction=\'left\' \r\n onmouseover=\'this.stop();\' \r\n onmouseout=\'this.start();\'\r\n SCROLLamount=3\r\n \r\n bgcolor=\'#000000\'\r\n>\r\n\";\r\n\r\nwhile( $r = $this->DB->fetch() )\r\n{\r\n\r\n $url=\"http://{parse block=\'siteurl\'}/index.php?/topic/\".$r[\'tid\'].\"-\".$r[\'title_seo\'];\r\n print \"<a href=\'\".$url.\"\' target=\'_blank\'>\".$r[\'title\'].\"</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\";\r\n}\r\nprint \"\r\n </marquee>\r\n\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();\n$IPBHTML .= \"\";\nreturn $IPBHTML;\n}\n') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_type=VALUES(cache_type),cache_type_id=VALUES(cache_type_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content)

SELECT cache_content FROM ibps_ccs_template_cache WHERE cache_type='full'

SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15

SELECT * FROM ibps_ccs_template_blocks WHERE tpb_name='block__custom_53'

UPDATE ibps_ccs_template_blocks SET tpb_content='<php>ob_start();\necho\"www.vikefans.com\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();</php>' WHERE tpb_id=67

INSERT INTO ibps_ccs_template_cache (`cache_type`,`cache_type_id`,`cache_content`) VALUES('block',67,'/* -- block__custom_53 --*/\nfunction block__custom_53($title=\"\",$content=\"\") {\n$IPBHTML = \"\";\n\nob_start();\necho\"www.vikefans.com\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();\n$IPBHTML .= \"\";\nreturn $IPBHTML;\n}\n') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_type=VALUES(cache_type),cache_type_id=VALUES(cache_type_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content)

SELECT * FROM ibps_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'blogmods' )

SELECT * FROM ibps_blog_this WHERE bt_app='forums' AND bt_id1=56219

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibps_sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('81ee223ed4c8c9c8010e4226970dce65','',0,2,0,1600896110,'3.226.241.176','CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',56219,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibps_topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(56219)