Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Training camp has arrived
....at least for the rookies. Another year of Viking's football. Its never boring! Looking forward to my Sunday morning football rituals. 

Skol!

[Image: Minnesota_Vikings_flag.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like StickierBuns's post:

...and with it, Skol Nation ushers in a new era of McCarthyism. In 5 years, do we look back on JJ's arrival in Eagan with fondness or horror?

https://x.com/vikingzfanpage/status/1815229053252587705

(07-22-2024, 08:54 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: ...and with it, Skol Nation ushers in a new era of McCarthyism. In 5 years, do we look back on JJ's arrival in Eagan with fondness or horror?

[Image: thats-my-boy-curtis-payne.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(07-22-2024, 08:54 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: ...and with it, Skol Nation ushers in a new era of McCarthyism. In 5 years, do we look back on JJ's arrival in Eagan with fondness or horror?

Good Lord --- he's just a kid.

Might not be shaving yet?

I think this is the most consequential draft that I can remember in a long time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

For the first time in a while, preseason games are going to be must-see for Vikings fans. I know it will be for me.
[-] The following 2 users Like NorseFeathers's post:

(07-22-2024, 09:18 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: Good Lord --- he's just a kid.

Might not be shaving yet?

I think this is the most consequential draft that I can remember in a long time.

Don't worry, mom put a juice box and some snacks in that backpack before he got on the school bus this morning. Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like comet52's post:

Heh...once TC starts:

Mullens to JJM- "Hey, rook, carry my pads!"

JJM, after likely Mullens trade- "Hey, clean out my new locker!"
It's Almost That Time Again, Skol Nation...!!

Looks like Darnold will be getting the largest portion of 1st teams snaps, but JJM will be getting some as well. I think that's important. Also saw Pace Jr. is getting the green dot on D for sure, pretty amazing considering he was an UDFA rookie last year.

(07-22-2024, 02:18 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: Looks like Darnold will be getting the largest portion of 1st teams snaps, but JJM will be getting some as well. I think that's important. Also saw Pace Jr. is getting the green dot on D for sure, pretty amazing considering he was an UDFA rookie last year. I see some vets showed up with the rookies.

The Purple Persuasion
@TPPSkol
Yes, Sam Darnold is the favorite to be the week 1 starting QB. But don't rule out rookie J.J. McCarthy quite yet. Darnold is far from a ? at this stage.

"We get a whole lot of time on the grass and three preseason opportunities to joint practices to really work through exactly where each individual [QB] is at this point in time.
- #Vikings HC Kevin O'Connell

Should we have a pre-training camp win loss prediction then another after training camp?

(07-22-2024, 03:49 PM)hogjowlsjohnny Wrote: Should we have a pre-training camp win loss prediction then another after training camp?

Capital idea!