Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 if by land, 2 if by sea, 3 if by air...
Wonder what the 92 million could have done for homeless veterans? You know, the  homeless situation that started about two years ago. Yup, this was definitely not about trump and his minuscule ego and all about the military. You betcha.

Deflected and redirected. Try to stay on topic.

Quote: @Zanary said:
In Emperor Cheeto's...defense?...he's been a babbling fuckwit for at least the last 3 decades, so anyone surprised by this latest gaffe hasn't been paying attention.

He does teach his fan club thoroughly, though: he immediately blames the teleprompter, or the media, or anything/anyone but himself...and his slack-jawed fan base immediately point at Obama-na, Billary, etc...

...because neither can admit that the stammering fuckwit is, well, just that.

Meanwhile, the modern left can't seem to do anything but blame him for everything since the Earth cooled.

I think that covers it.
Lol. Everything since the earth cooled? No. 

I dont see anyone (yet) who I think might defeat the da in the white-house.

I'm still not convinced Biden is going to get the nod. Love me some of Bernie, but I don't think moderates and liberals can afford for him to run and steal votes from a blue candidate...

It could have been worse and and he could have extolled them ramming their man parts.
But it does allow a whole new theory for the Colonial victory, perhaps the British couldn't fit their muskets in the overhead bins.  

My favorite bit of ironic humor was him encouraging American youth to join the Military.   

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

I'm still not convinced Biden is going to get the nod. Love me some of Bernie, but I don't think moderates and liberals can afford for him to run and steal votes from a blue candidate...
It will be Kamala Harris or Pete Buttigieg. And whoever loses that race will likely be the running mate. 

I'm wondering what everyone's call signs were?

Washington - Cherry Tree
Jefferson - Brown Sugar

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

It will be Kamala Harris or Pete Buttigieg. And whoever loses that race will likely be the running mate. 
That's my card too...

When General Washington crossed the Delaware in the Battle of Dulles to take back Terminal A by cornering the redcoats in baggage claim, that was the turning point in the war.

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@KingBash said:

Oh, look. President Baby contradicting himself. To his supporters, comment?
It was a gaffe.  Fer sure. 
And actually, with what he's posted about Obama & Hillary re: teleprompter....not an artful excuse.  

Let's back up a moment....

The MSM lead up to the speech was "Dictator Trump gonna make it all about HIM, cuz he's a dictator...and the tanks... GOOD LAWD....the tanks!"

Here's the speech: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2703&v=WATrHG79zSc

I don't think the word "I" was spoken...once.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  
The speech was TOTALLY a celebration of our military.  
Mostly, well delivered... and no post-speech/celebration talk of "dictatorship".  
Anyone notice the MSM "conventional wisdom" got ANOTHER take, wrong?  

Here's the gaffe, starting at the 43:50 mark.....

&t=43m50s

So ya'll have fun with that proof of Narcissism meets Dementia.  LMAO. 
With the MSM lead-up to the event, that Trump would come across as a Dictator.... and the post-speech "take" is he gaffed on airports... another Trump win.  

It's not just this one gaffe and you know it. 

The rambling, incoherent Elton John breaking records speech?  That disgusting, rambling trainwreck election victory speech to the Boy Scouts?  The repeated claims his father was born in Germany?

The problem is his brainwashed cult hangs on to his every word as truth, even when he's obviously making shit up and rambling on about nothing.  Glad you feel comfortable knowing he has our nuclear codes