Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheres The Outrage?
(10-16-2024, 12:26 PM)badgervike Wrote: I see the resident "independent" is still railing against one candidate.  You even have your own separate thread going as well.  Waterboy is going to be jealous...lol.

So wonderful to have a dedicated fan!

Always funny that you have to divert from the point, because...your nose must be REALLY sore from how tight you're supposedly holding it!

Here's the thing, sparkles:

while the cackling vacancy atop the dnc crap-ladder is babbling her way through interviews, she doesn't create anything like the 5-star dumbassery your chosen traitor does...and she works for the pro-Hollywood gang!

She simply doesn't create nearly as much whackadoodle material. She hasn't had trading cards, a fake college, been kicked off her own charities, faced almost 100 felony charges, been successfully sued for sexual assault...

...face it, even with her sexploitive legal career, she just can't compete with the ongoing slew of bullshit and legal drama that orange boi generates by the hour! You can hack on me all you want, but let's face it, kitten...

...if you had real counter-arguments, you'd try and make them, and/or at least try and do a better job. Your chosen shit-stain is more work than anyone can keep up with so of COURSE you, like his spokes-drones, all have to roll eyes and divert the topics all day...every day....

My vote, as has been the case for decades, is going to neither treason club; I actually love the country. I don't see a 4 page thread that Jimmy started being my "comparable" feat to the 29-30 pages of echo chambering about Fauci. At least these threads are about an election coming soon.

Maybe, in your latest silly, frilly little attempt to annoy me or whatever, you missed that? I can never tell.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

(10-16-2024, 04:41 PM)Zanary Wrote: So wonderful to have a dedicated fan!

Always funny that you have to divert from the point, because...your nose must be REALLY sore from how tight you're supposedly holding it!

Here's the thing, sparkles:

while the cackling vacancy atop the dnc crap-ladder is babbling her way through interviews, she doesn't create anything like the 5-star dumbassery your chosen traitor does...and she works for the pro-Hollywood gang!

She simply doesn't create nearly as much whackadoodle material. She hasn't had trading cards, a fake college, been kicked off her own charities, faced almost 100 felony charges, been successfully sued for sexual assault...

...face it, even with her sexploitive legal career, she just can't compete with the ongoing slew of bullshit and legal drama that orange boi generates by the hour! You can hack on me all you want, but let's face it, kitten...

...if you had real counter-arguments, you'd try and make them, and/or at least try and do a better job. Your chosen shit-stain is more work than anyone can keep up with so of COURSE you, like his spokes-drones, all have to roll eyes and divert the topics all day...every day....

My vote, as has been the case for decades, is going to neither treason club; I actually love the country. I don't see a 4 page thread that Jimmy started being my "comparable" feat to the 29-30 pages of echo chambering about Fauci. At least these threads are about an election coming soon.

Maybe, in your latest silly, frilly little attempt to annoy me or whatever, you missed that? I can never tell.

she likely creates much more, but she has the msm filter working for her, and against Trump. the mountains of bull shit allegations that Trump has faced, only to be found false later, and you still think he is the devil based on what the msm continues to throw out there. If you honestly think she is a better candidate than him, then there really isnt anything left to say.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

(10-16-2024, 06:03 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: she likely creates much more, but she has the msm filter working for her, and against Trump. the mountains of bull shit allegations that Trump has faced,  only to be found false later,  and you still think he is the devil based on what the msm continues to throw out there. If you honestly think she is a better candidate than him,  then there really isnt anything left to say.

...that entire reply is literally presumptions. The whole, fuggin' thing.

I don't think she's better, I've said they're both s**t...but he's really amazing at stacking front-page dumb-shittery on himself, and his fan-clown-club will IMMEDIATELY insist that it's all false (um, no, some has stuck, a ton is pending), that it's ALL the msm (I get my best material quoting him and him bullshit from his own rallies, that's not the media's fault in any way), and seriously...

...I've been pushing hard, here, for counting higher than two. I used to use exactly those words a ton, also at the previous site.

You two are so desperately, madly, and irrationally determined to defend a fuggin' sexual predator felon with a growing stack of lies and cons that you just immediately point in other directions, sputtering "bu...bu...but SHE..." "bu...bu...but FALSE NEWS!" "bu...bu...bu...BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....

...sorry, that last one's a Honda outboard. I suspect that's the eventual destiny of the hardcore trumpist.

(10-16-2024, 07:22 PM)Zanary Wrote: ...that entire reply is literally presumptions. The whole, fuggin' thing.

I don't think she's better, I've said they're both s**t...but he's really amazing at stacking front-page dumb-shittery on himself, and his fan-clown-club will IMMEDIATELY insist that it's all false (um, no, some has stuck, a ton is pending), that it's ALL the msm (I get my best material quoting him and him bullshit from his own rallies, that's not the media's fault in any way), and seriously...

...I've been pushing hard, here, for counting higher than two. I used to use exactly those words a ton, also at the previous site.

You two are so desperately, madly, and irrationally determined to defend a fuggin' sexual predator felon with a growing stack of lies and cons that you just immediately point in other directions, sputtering "bu...bu...but SHE..." "bu...bu...but FALSE NEWS!" "bu...bu...bu...BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....

...sorry, that last one's a Honda outboard. I suspect that's the eventual destiny of the hardcore trumpist.

You are to much, there is just no reason or rationale. Good luck.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

(10-16-2024, 07:28 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: You are to much,  there is just no reason or rationale.  Good luck.

Kinda my point too, and I thought the outboard bit was at least a little funny...!

Here's where the outrage really should be:

this thread was started with partial misinformation, has had more added to it, and there's news stories about the reactions to all this BS being spread by agents-of-orange causing everything from death threats to former republicans to people determined to f**k with FEMA workers...thus slowing them, keeping them from helping anyone, just because the sunkist club would rather fuck over any Americans in the way of their narrative than allow aid directed on Biden's/Harris' watch to make any headway.

There's news stories about it, but here's the irony: any links NOT from fraudulent, fined-for-lying, complete propaganda factories will be hissed at as "fake"...!

I can't decide who's more whacko: the clown caught outside Mar-a-Lardo with the pre-written note and supposed $150K bounty on the Donald...or, the whackadoodle caught wandering around with pistol and rifle, admitting he was going to accost FEMA employees because right-wing news told him that he should.

Where's the outrage, indeed?

This thread is just handy!

So, here's some dual-threat outrage for all "main party" fans to consider:

The entire media world is bubbling about orange boi essentially stating he wants to be able to unleash the military on "extremists", and his babble seems to include "people with dissenting opinions", depending on how one translates his increasingly Biden-esque dementia-speak...

...but, it's juxtaposed against a political party that both works to disarm its people (most of the armed being its political opponents), while also chasing off its law enforcement AND failing to prosecute/keep imprisoned violent criminals...

...so, yeah, plenty of outrage!!