Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservative Survival Guide
Well ok now.
Statues toppling in St Paul.  
https://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2020/06/10/minnesota-protesters-pull-down-columbus-

now had you done that earlier, and kept your guilty hands/consciences from sullying the South...I wouldnt have to have posted thoughts that made SFVF lose his shit.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@BigAl99 said:
Just no end to the injustices you suffer, it is truly pitiful.
Direct your pity to mblack, suffering injustices, who when double-checked when he wants to write a check for his high-end Mercedes and NBA courtside seats.

I didnt ask for pity with my post, nor would accept it even if I deserved it, as I’m a Merkin, one of the luckiest M-Fers on earth.  Now Southern by the grace of God.

I dont have Southern roots (got here as quick as I could)

I don't pity you, perhaps that was too subtle of a statement.  But from now on your a Merkin in my mind.  Southern by Grace of God means being born a rebel, Southern By Choice means you moved there, by the way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

[Image: 220px-Merkinlight.jpg]

perhaps we need a anarchist survival guide
https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status...5930566656&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2Fwatch-person-seriously-injured-after-confederate-statue-lands-on-him-as-rioters-tear-it-down

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@savannahskol said:
@BigAl99 said:
Direct your pity to mblack, suffering injustices, who when double-checked when he wants to write a check for his high-end Mercedes and NBA courtside seats.

I didnt ask for pity with my post, nor would accept it even if I deserved it, as I’m a Merkin, one of the luckiest M-Fers on earth.  Now Southern by the grace of God.

I dont have Southern roots (got here as quick as I could)

I don't pity you, perhaps that was too subtle of a statement.  But from now on your a Merkin in my mind.  Southern by Grace of God means being born a rebel, Southern By Choice means you moved there, by the way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

[Image: 220px-Merkinlight.jpg]
Lol!

Walked right into that one, didnt I?

Touche.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Well, if you haven't noticed: the ONLY way to win an argument these days... is to paint yourself as a victim.  That gives you unlimited credibility.  And whatever feelings you have, they HAVE to be acknowledged and accepted as facts- no matter how many actual facts (derived from objective data collection and research) may prove your feelings to be inaccurate.

Being a victim gives you unlimited authority and unquestionable integrity.  So, why shouldn't conservatives try to get in on that?

Quote: @pumpf said:
@BigAl99 said:
Well, if you haven't noticed: the ONLY way to win an argument these days... is to paint yourself as a victim.  That gives you unlimited credibility.  And whatever feelings you have, they HAVE to be acknowledged and accepted as facts- no matter how many actual facts (derived from objective data collection and research) may prove your feelings to be inaccurate.

Being a victim gives you unlimited authority and unquestionable integrity.  So, why shouldn't conservatives try to get in on that?

There's an awful lot of abused women who might take umbrage with that...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@pumpf said:
@BigAl99 said:

2 things: yes, I agree that it is wrong to "use" being a victim (especially when you're not one) to force your way / will upon others (which was kinda my point)... and; unfortunately, there are women who claim (sexual) abuse... but are lying about it (for various, wrong reasons); and that hurts real victims  who have actually suffered abuse.  Real victims don't want "power"; they want justice.  That's the difference between Christine Blaisey Ford and Lara Logan.  Strangely, the one whose claims were tenuous (at best) was lionized as a hero... while the other one (who was definitely raped) has been largely ignored... and even attacked.  Can you guess what makes these 2 different- besides the validity of their claims?

So, generally speaking, I assume that we agree (that it's wrong to use victimhood status for personal, ideological gain... especially when those claims are false and they weren't victims at all).    

Quote: @pumpf said:
@purplefaithful said:
@pumpf said:
@BigAl99 said:

So, generally speaking, I assume that we agree (that it's wrong to use victimhood status for personal, ideological gain... especially when those claims are false and they weren't victims at all).    
Like the war on Christmas? Easter? Christianity? White people?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@pumpf said:
@purplefaithful said:
@pumpf said:
@BigAl99 said:

Like the war on Christmas? Easter? Christianity? White people?
Don’t forget the sacred fetuses of people they will never know, care about.  The children they will never support after they born UNLESS they sign up to serve America’s military global dominance at 18

“I don’t want the government telling me what to do, intruding on my life . . .  (Unless it comes from my belief in a historical set of fables set 2000 years ago with little to no scientific basis) . . So YOU better have that baby”.  

Baby is born.

“We need to cut entitlement programs, food stamps and welfare . . .

How exhausting the mental gymnastics must be