Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trump Supporters Think Like Five Year Olds
I'd go with Al Franken any day

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:

He's just a bad human who is celebrated by the worst of us: bigots, racists, sexists...and disdained by folks who try to teach their children to be honest, trustworthy, tolerant, kind and compassionate. 
LOL

Or we could have a lefty from hollywood.  

Harvey Weinstein?  Hillary Clinton?  Aunt Becky?  Kevin Spacey?  Al Franken?  Bill Cosby?
There are only two politicians on this list. And I'd take both of them over the toddler-in-chief. Oh wait...I forgot about the child sex ring run by Hillary Clinton you told us so much about. Gotta hand it to ya, janitor, you were in early on that one. Curious if there's a conspiracy you haven't fallen for? What about Sandy Hook? You in on the whole crisis actor stuff? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:

He's just a bad human who is celebrated by the worst of us: bigots, racists, sexists...and disdained by folks who try to teach their children to be honest, trustworthy, tolerant, kind and compassionate. 
LOL

Harvey Weinstein?  Hillary Clinton?  Aunt Becky?  Kevin Spacey?  Al Franken?  Bill Cosby?
There are only two politicians on this list. And I'd take both of them over the toddler-in-chief. Oh wait...I forgot about the child sex ring run by Hillary Clinton you told us so much about. Gotta hand it to ya, janitor, you were in early on that one. Curious if there's a conspiracy you haven't fallen for? What about Sandy Hook? You in on the whole crisis actor stuff? 
Butbutbutbut just wait!  Pay attention!!  Keep watching!!!   Any day now just one of his predictions will come true ....

He's so well read you know ...

LMAO

It's hilarious if it weren't so tragically sad, because there are tens of millions of gullible lemmings out there voting based on their conspiracy theories and feelings.  

I remember when people would be ashamed for reading and believing the National Enquirer.  Now there's Faux News and Alex Jones and Hannity and Rush all with a legion of gullible morons who think there shtick is actually truthful.

And these people are the reason Republicans are slashing education, to keep their base stuck on stupid.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:

LOL

Ah the libtard left takes a jab.

Speaking about conspiracies ... how about that Russian hoax for the last three years.  You motherfuckers fell for that.  And can’t seem to let go.

I wish this were just a honeypot, to lure in all the infantile, non-rational ranting internet beings and nuke them.  But no, it is actually a "serious" topic on a football site.  As if the last ranting unhinged thread were not enough.
All these things I thought were out of bounds, trolling, generalizations, cursing out another poster... what next, doxxing?
Well done. 

PS, one has to wonder if it would stand if the tables were turned?

@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:

LOL

Speaking about conspiracies ... how about that Russian hoax for the last three years.  You motherfuckers fell for that.  And can’t seem to let go.
Exactly which part of it is a hoax in your alternative universe?

I could use a good laugh, entertain us.

@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:

LOL

Mueller came out and pretty much said exactly what I predicted: that Bill Barr spun things, there was a Russian conspiracy. We fell for nothing, you dumb son of a bitch. You, on the other hand, are so fucking gullible it sickens me.

You're scum.

Quote: @KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:

LOL

Mueller came out and pretty much said exactly what I predicted: that Bill Barr spun things, there was a Russian conspiracy. We fell for nothing, you dumb son of a bitch. You, on the other hand, are so fucking gullible it sickens me.

You're scum.
LMAO

You are sadly uninformed.  

Back to the name calling I see!  Why are you hating?

IG report is coming out very soon on FISA crimes.  Grand jury sitting.  It will be very satisfying.  

Clean up your act, cowboy.  

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@A1Janitor said:
@MaroonBells said:

LOL

Exactly which part of it is a hoax in your alternative universe?

I could use a good laugh, entertain us.
Bless you.

Just watch the upcoming IG reports and prosecutions.  

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Are we talking about the same Ted Cruz who is concerned about space pirates?
**sigh...sounds of pumpf leaving this conversation** 
Congrats on lowering the convo, Barr.  

There have been many on this board (both sides of the 'fence.....and one that knows Dersh personally) opine that Dershowitz is brilliant. 
May not agree with all he has to say, but brilliant mind, nonetheless. 

This was Dersh's opinion of Cruz  (the SECOND time, he said such/testified): 

Princeton(!) undergrad  (the son of a Cuban emigre) as an undergrad (graduated cum laude, graduate of Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs*) and winner of "North American National Debating Championship" .  
*The "woodrow wilson school of public and international affairs" at Princeton, holds special meaning to me.  One of my daughters best friends,
the valedictorian from this/her year's graduating class at Savannah Arts Academy, accepted a full scholarship from Princeton (Wilson school).  She's black... and her father is the second black mayor of Savannah.  

Graduate:  (JD)  Harvard Law school. Magna Cum Laude.  Primary editor of Harvard Law Review.  

Cute post about space pirates, tho.