Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Spot The Hypocrisy?
Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
This was a great thread. I thouroughly enjoyed it   
My favorite part is pumpf waiting for Trump to "repent" for his sins.

The next time Trump apologizes for anything it will the first ... but it's comical you think he's capable  of admitting any wrongdoing for anything in his lifetime.  I mean he's the least racist person on the planet, he said so himself.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
This was a great thread. I thouroughly enjoyed it   
My favorite part is pumpf waiting for Trump to "repent" for his sins.

The next time Trump apologizes for anything it will the first ... but it's comical you think he's capable  of admitting any wrongdoing for anything in his lifetime.  I mean he's the least racist person on the planet, he said so himself.

I'm not his pastor, so I wouldn't know if he has repented of his sins or not.  But I am also bothered by his- apparent- unwillingness to admit any kind of mistakes.  Then again, maybe he has and I missed it.  My life doesn't revolve around what he says or does (like SOME people on this board).  Of all the things that I didn't like about Trump, racism was never a concern of mine.  It's too bad that the Left has so abused that allegation that it has ceased to have any meaning.  But, much like the concerns over pedophilia... the folks crying "racism" aren't really concerned about racial issues; they are just trying to attack Trump.  Public school teachers- by far- commit far more acts of "pedophilia" than anyone else... but no one starts any threads about that.  

Getting back on topic: I agree with the OP that it was (probably) hypocritical of Graham to call a gay person to repent... if he was unwilling to call anyone else committing sexual sins to repentance.  So Graham was a hypocrite.  Now what?  

Haven't seen the OP on this thread for a bit....

Buttigieg will not be the first gay president, everyone knows that Grover Cleveland was a d**k thirsty ravenous lemon party hoster, as well John Adams and John Hancock docking after the continental congress.  The things you learn on a trip to Washington DC.

I am glad this country has polled that 70% would be accepting or enthusiastic gay candidate, shows we can put ideology away for the prospect of better governing. 

Quote: @Skodin said:
Buttigieg will not be the first gay president, everyone knows that Grover Cleveland was a d**k thirsty ravenous lemon party hoster, as well John Adams and John Hancock docking after the continental congress.  The things you learn on a trip to Washington DC.

I am glad this country has polled that 70% would be accepting or enthusiastic gay candidate, shows we can put ideology away for the prospect of better governing. 

I've read quite a bit about John Adams... and I've never heard of anything even remotely close to calling him "gay".  I'm curious to hear where- and what- you heard what you heard.

Quote: @pumpf said:
@Skodin said:

I've read quite a bit about John Adams... and I've never heard of anything even remotely close to calling him "gay".  I'm curious to hear where- and what- you heard what you heard.
Bet it's on the internet, perhaps on a sport fan site.

Quote: @pumpf said:
  Of all the things that I didn't like about Trump, racism was never a concern of mine.  It's too bad that the Left has so abused that allegation that it has ceased to have any meaning.  
**golf clap**

If Trump's latest (Ballymore) tweet comments were racist, ostensibly because they were directed at a black man.... and "infested" is a dog-whistle loaded term (so sez he MSM)...
here's racist Elijah Cummings, 20 years ago.  Describing his own Ballymore as "infested" and his citizens as "zombies".  

You're exactly right.  The charge of racism is so used/abused, it's meaningless.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@pumpf said:
  Of all the things that I didn't like about Trump, racism was never a concern of mine.  It's too bad that the Left has so abused that allegation that it has ceased to have any meaning.  
**golf clap**

If Trump's latest (Ballymore) tweet comments were racist, ostensibly because they were directed at a black man.... and "infested" is a dog-whistle loaded term (so sez he MSM)...
here's racist Elijah Cummings, 20 years ago.  Describing his own Ballymore as "infested" and his citizens as "zombies".  

You're exactly right.  The charge of racism is so used/abused, it's meaningless.  
It is not meaningless.  

Their goal is to win the election.  They (including a few posters on this sote) use partial quotes to  support a narrative that is bullshit.  

Trunp isn’t racist.  The democrats that pull this bullsht are. 

Can’t wait for Trump to clean the blue cities up - let’s look at the money. 

Cummings is a criminal. And it is his actions that make him a criminal not his skin color. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@savannahskol said:
@pumpf said:
**golf clap**

It is not meaningless.  

Their goal is to win the election.  They (including a few posters on this sote) use partial quotes to  support a narrative that is bullshit.  

Cummings is a criminal. And it is his actions that make him a criminal not his skin color. 
I will say this: the Left does themselves zero favors by accusing Trump of racism on every single thing he says or does. Hell, the far Left does that for everything and to everyone. Its stupid and its too extreme. It undermines any point they are trying to make.
Are there more racists in the GOP and with those that identify Republican? I definitely think so. Is everything any Republican says or does racist? Of course not. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@A1Janitor said:
@savannahskol said:
@pumpf said:
**golf clap**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgIxYUxN9Ss

It is not meaningless.  

I will say this: the Left does themselves zero favors by accusing Trump of racism on every single thing he says or does. Hell, the far Left does that for everything and to everyone. Its stupid and its too extreme. It undermines any point they are trying to make.
Are there more racists in the GOP and with those that identify Republican? I definitely think so. Is everything any Republican says or does racist? Of course not. 
There are real racists on both sides.  I think it is crazy to pretend there are more racists on the right than left.