Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What's cooler than being cool?
I like em too. Always the bridesmaid…. Let’s be da bride for once.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bullazin's post:

In getting over the shock of the sight of a non-purple helmet and while waiting for an animated character to come out and sing Let It Go, another thing I noticed that is interesting is that while there a lot of different players and positions represented in the pics, but there are no QBs, Jones is in there and he signed at the same time as Darnold and Pace is wearing 0 which was not announced until around the draft, so it seems as though this may have been taken after the draft and for sure after Darnold was signed. Maybe a team decision to not get into it with the uncertainty of the QB position or could just be simply they were not available.

Guess I'm in the minority. I think they're sweet.

The white & silver looks bitchin' IMO - Anyone ever see the 25th Anniversary patch the Vikes played with?

I've got one on an old jersey
[-] The following 3 users Like Vanguard83's post:

(06-06-2024, 11:59 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: LOL. God damn liberals with their cancer awareness and salute to service.

You must not follow the teams social media accounts much. They recognize everything from Muslim heritage, Indigenous people month, to whatever sexual preference awareness anybody may have. None of which has anything to do with football, but oh no...that doesn't stop the Wilfs from fluffing the rest of the fanbase. Why do they not have a Christian recognition month? I think we all know the answer to that. Trust me though, the rainbow warrior uni's are coming soon, but I digress..

(06-06-2024, 02:16 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: You must not follow the teams social media accounts much. They recognize everything from Muslim heritage, Indigenous people month, to whatever sexual preference awareness anybody may have. None of which has anything to do with football, but oh no...that doesn't stop the Wilfs from fluffing the rest of the fanbase. Why do they not have a Christian recognition month? I think we all know the answer to that. Trust me though, the rainbow warrior uni's are coming soon, but I digress..

Lol. Seriously? Christianity is everywhere in the United States. It is recognized every month. Just like being straight. There is no fear of retaliation because you are Christian. It's about being inclusive and recognizing people that are not white and Christian. The United States consists of more than that.

(06-06-2024, 11:29 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: So I'm the only bitch here that likes those uniforms? Love those solids, man. I also loved the Color Rush stuff they did for Thursday Night Football.

I actually like them too
[-] The following 1 user Likes 1VikesFan's post:

The silver kind of blends in. The qb situation is up in the air right now. They have to play and see how it shakes out. It makes perfect sense not to have a qb in the uniform reveal
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vikergirl's post:

These seem fine. A little too K-Statey for my taste but again, I can't say I much care either way. They look harmless.

Not something I'd ever buy but if the players and team are into it, that's cool. Just beat the Bears!

(06-06-2024, 02:16 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: Why do they not have a Christian recognition month? I think we all know the answer to that.

Probably because they're Jewish.

(06-06-2024, 02:22 PM)Vikergirl Wrote: Lol. Seriously? Christianity is everywhere in the United States. It is recognized every month. Just like being straight. There is no fear of retaliation because you are Christian. It's about being inclusive and recognizing people that are not white and Christian. The United States consists of more than that.

Yes seriously, and I could easily argue your points, but in the interest of not hijacking the thread...I won't

(06-06-2024, 04:46 PM)comet52 Wrote: Probably because they're Jewish.

And yet we're still quick to recognize Eid Mubarek on the teams social media accounts. Just wish they'd shut the fuck up and stick to football related topics. I know that's a lot to ask.