Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A1Janitor is literally posting conspiracy stuff that's been proven incorrect
Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
KB is not a part of this forum.  No point in attacking or directing any questions his way.
What?  What does that mean?  KB is no longer part of this forum?  Why?  
This is a question I have been meaning to ask and now seems the appropriate time to do so.  Is it possible to politely as A1 to just refrain from his constant partisan political postings?  I cannot recall the last time he referenced football, the Vikings or anything except his right wing views.  Many of them are long discredited studies and conspiracy theories. I get that some of the mods hold similar views but all he does is stir up others to lash out in response. Myself included.  That must be his desire, but couldn’t A1 find another forum devoted to politics where he can vent?  Of course we can block him.  And of course we can block the sensitive topics thread.  But there are times when the sensitive topics thread is used for other things beside rants. There remains one person on this forum who constantly posts comments guaranteed to incite. It is constant.  It is unremitting. No one else (on either the left or the right of the political spectrum) does this with such venom, smugness or frequency. Enough already. I believe there is another Viking forum where this would be more welcome.

KB has posted a lot of good entertaining football related content. Please don’t punish him for reacting to what amounts to constant provocation. Respectfully,

ivar
This thread was moved to the ST board and KB is not part of this board as he has proven to not be able to engage respectfully on topics like we see in here as was exhibited in this thread.

Other than the thread being moved there was no action against KB.  He is still free to post in football thread on the longship. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Caactorvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
KB is not a part of this forum.  No point in attacking or directing any questions his way.
This is a question I have been meaning to ask and now seems the appropriate time to do so.  Is it possible to politely as A1 to just refrain from his constant partisan political postings?  I cannot recall the last time he referenced football, the Vikings or anything except his right wing views.  Many of them are long discredited studies and conspiracy theories. I get that some of the mods hold similar views but all he does is stir up others to lash out in response. Myself included.  That must be his desire, but couldn’t A1 find another forum devoted to politics where he can vent?  Of course we can block him.  And of course we can block the sensitive topics thread.  But there are times when the sensitive topics thread is used for other things beside rants. There remains one person on this forum who constantly posts comments guaranteed to incite. It is constant.  It is unremitting. No one else (on either the left or the right of the political spectrum) does this with such venom, smugness or frequency. Enough already. I believe there is another Viking forum where this would be more welcome.

KB has posted a lot of good entertaining football related content. Please don’t punish him for reacting to what amounts to constant provocation. Respectfully,

ivar
This thread was moved to the ST board and KB is not part of this board as he has proven to not be able to engage respectfully on topics like we see in here as was exhibited in this thread.

Other than the thread being moved there was no action against KB.  He is still free to post in football thread on the longship. 
Sorry Jimmy I don’t understand.  Do you mean he is banned from the sensitive topics forum but not from the longship forum? I’m confused here.

but could you address the larger question?  This is a time of stress for everyone on this planet.  Fear and stress and misinformation is the order of the day.  This site should be a respite from at least some of that.  But A1 doesn’t seem to get that.  His posts are smug and argumentative.  Lots of derisive laughter ( many LOLs etc).  He might be a great guy when it comes to football but how would we know?  He dominates the board with his rants. I’m sure he wouldn’t listen to me but maybe you or Greed or Savannah (who seem to share his politics) could get him to chill.  I don’t want to block sensitive topics because of one poster.  And I don’t want to block A1 because that doesn’t address the issue. If you want to PM me that’s cool.  I’m not out to piss anyone off.  But it’s easy to get caught up in the emotionality of a debate when it feels like one segment of this board is being continually bated.

Hahaha misinformation.

I fucking posted the breaking news about the study from france.  That should have alleviated your fears.  

And you ought to open your eyes.  There is more anti-Trump on here.  But you are so partisan - you think that is real.  Fake news.

I notice you ignore the latest FBI shit that proves I was right about Trump collusion.

Oh - and coming from Hollywood - who intentionally sabotages the right - especially Trump - is laughable.  

I post news about the virus and great results - and the herd attacks me.  

And for the record - I have no clue what happened with KB leaving sensitive topics.  Can’t believe I was involved.  

Quote: @medaille said:
@Caactorvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:

ivar
I'll give you frequency.  I don't think smugness is accurate anymore than it applies to most of the people in this forum who think they're right, but where do you get "venom" from.
These are things KingBash has said within the last few hours.  He doesn't need to be here.

Quote:
@KingBash said:

You fucking cunt. Can I please be banned again, Jimmy? You fucking idiot. 
us smart people will know you're fucking stupid.
All of you. Idiots. Just completely hate-able morons.
Take him on your side! You fucking idiot
Fuck your fake Easter. Grow up. 
Ban me, Jimmy. Fucker. 
If this is a joke, you're Andy Kaufman. Are you actually mentally
challenged? If you say yes, I'll genuinely apologize. I'm being sincere. 
Go drink bleach. You're dangerously stupid.

I get it.   And I’m not excusing that.  It’s way over the top.  But A1 is way over the top too. ,maybe not using that kind of language granted but the sheer volume of his rants ( and that’s what they are—backed up by dubious studies and right wing screeds) tend to add up and the result is the explosions you get from KB.  KB admitted that.  Like I said to jimmy, this is a time of stress, fear, uncertainty and misunderstandings. Everybody is a bit on edge. So a little less poking the lion until he roars would be appreciated. A1 might be a great football poster and great guy. I just wish he would give us the opportunity to find out.

Show me my misinformation.  Haha dubious studies.  The leading expert in France. 

You are just wrong about hydroxochloroquine.  I just wonder your motive.  

Cuomo just announced positive results.  

Oh and btw - the doctor produced the results of over 1000 patients in a controlled study - is dubious.  But climate scientists who change data to achieve results isn’t. 

How was that dubious?  How was it right wing?  Because it didn’t give you the anti-Trump results you desired?  I bet you didn’t read it.  And if you did - you couldn’t say why it was dubious.  

I'm not excusing A1 arguably being way over the top, but are A1's "explosions" are not equally applicable? Are maybe his "outbursts"
not the results of the other side "poking the lion until he roars?" Content of what
he's saying/yelling/annoying about aside, is he not now
coloring in most of it with "see?!" "see?!" "see?!"

my bullshit aside, that Lion didn't just roar... it ate Jimmy.

Is it really A1's fault that KB trashed Jimmy's political/religious beliefs or was that just low hanging fruit on not getting the answer he wanted from a conservative mod?

He dominates the board with his rants. I’m sure he wouldn’t listen to me but maybe you or Greed or Savannah (who seem to share his politics) could get him to chill. 
I've never seen A1J post 'invectives', without provocation
  • I have seen you TOTALLY "run over" GreedIron on a previous post: something like:  "I'll never trust your (GreedIron's) posts, again"
I'm proud of A1J's posts.  

Conservatives (& btw, A1J is a DEMOCRAT...) have found their voice.  

Instead of complaining about rants, you might want to sharpen your “arguments”.

Just more bullshit.  And if A1 is a Democrat then he is blind deaf and dumb

I have been a moderate democrat my whole life.

Not sure why I keep getting attacked.  

But I am pretty sure this isn’t allowed. 

Just more bullshit.  And if A1 is a Democrat then he is blind deaf and dumb
why would you think that?  are you so positive that you have the facts and that everybody else is getting fed bull shit?   no offense here, but what makes your source of information accurate and his lies?  personally I wouldnt trust either of yours sources,  but thats just me.