Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingbash
Let me know when I break board rules fella.  

I certainly don’t try.  

But keep being you with that your orange man bad nonsense.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:

I certainly don’t try.  

The fact that you can brush off his long-standing history of moronic babble and serial dishonesty, so very much of which has been discussed, says tons about you.  Nothing to add, really.

Given that I just spent most of my previous post calling out Emperor Cheeto's predecessor...well, your comprehension remains at the low point I've come to expect.

Carry on with...I won't pretend to fathom what you think you're doing.

Quote: @Zanary said:
@A1Janitor said:

I certainly don’t try.  

The fact that you can brush off his long-standing history of moronic babble and serial dishonesty, so very much of which has been discussed, says tons about you.  Nothing to add, really.

Given that I just spent most of my previous post calling out Emperor Cheeto's predecessor...well, your comprehension remains at the low point I've come to expect.

You call the President bullshit names.  You look silly.  

I am not looking for your opinion about President Obama.  And because I don’t care about your equal nastiness towards other presidents and don’t respond - don’t mistake that for lack of comprehension of your fantastic writing. 

I went through a bunch of Republican choices before Trump was the nominee.  I was steadfast in my belief that any candidate was better than Hillary Clinton, who is an evil woman.

I judge President Trump on a different scale than you.  I look at his campaign promises , and look at his results. 

Pro life.  Check.
Conservative judges.  Check.
Lower regulations.  Check.
Lower taxes. Check.
Improved economy. Check.
Fixing Obamacare bullshit. Check. 
Fixing NAFTA.  Check.
Fairer trade for the US.  Check.
Ending unnecessary wars. Trying.
Border security.  Trying.

Your hangups and juvenile insults make your words immaterial to me.  I never insulted President Obama like this. 

The complicit media, and the deep state RINOS and dems, and hollywood - have tried their best to stop him from doing what he promised. They created a russian hoax to screw him in the election ... and they tried to bring him down.

He is still standing.  And his support from minorities is growing.  Some racist - rolling back Clinton era prison shit that hurt minorities; lowest unemployment for blacks; etc.

Carry on.  But it is evident why the left hates him and is pulling this crap.  Comey, Brennan, and their minions ... and quite possibly their bosses - need to be brought to justice.  

The funniest thing in the world - Biden was against gay marriage.  So was Clinton.  So was Obama.  Trump supports it.  And that is your hangup issue. 

Can’t wait to see your brilliance on the corrupt Biden. 

Quote: @Zanary said:

Oh, and KB needed to be gone ages ago...and A1J wouldn't be a loss, in my opinion.  I think their combined absence would calm the ST board considerably.
I've been banned from the ST board, dummy. 

But you're right, I should've been gone ages ago. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@Zanary said:
@A1Janitor said:

I certainly don’t try.  

I am not looking for your opinion about President Obama.  And because I don’t care about your equal nastiness towards other presidents and don’t respond - don’t mistake that for lack of comprehension of your fantastic writing. 

I went through a bunch of Republican choices before Trump was the nominee.  I was steadfast in my belief that any candidate was better than Hillary Clinton, who is an evil woman.

I judge President Trump on a different scale than you.  I look at his campaign promises , and look at his results. 

Pro life.  Check.
Lower taxes. Check.
Improved economy. Check.
Fixing NAFTA.  Check.

Your hangups and juvenile insults make your words immaterial to me.  I never insulted President Obama like this. 

The complicit media, and the deep state RINOS and dems, and hollywood - have tried their best to stop him from doing what he promised. They created a russian hoax to screw him in the election ... and they tried to bring him down.

He is still standing.  And his support from minorities is growing.  Some racist - rolling back Clinton era prison shit that hurt minorities; lowest unemployment for blacks; etc.

Carry on.  But it is evident why the left hates him and is pulling this crap.  Comey, Brennan, and their minions ... and quite possibly their bosses - need to be brought to justice.  

The funniest thing in the world - Biden was against gay marriage.  So was Clinton.  So was Obama.  Trump supports it.  And that is your hangup issue. 

This post is just gibberish. You like in a completely different reality. I truly don't know how your voters function in day to day life. It's pure delusion. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:
@Zanary said:
@A1Janitor said:

I certainly don’t try.  

Pro life.  Check.
Lower taxes. Check.
Improved economy. Check.
Fixing NAFTA.  Check.

This post is just gibberish. You like in a completely different reality. I truly don't know how your voters function in day to day life. It's pure delusion. 
hahaha 

Specifics?  It is actually all true.  

Glad you are here KB.  Like ilovebigtds and SFVike have said—I’d be happy to buy you a drink when this pandemic eases.  And we are pretty close. I’m in Sherman Oaks.

With the draft coming up I thought I would check back into this site to see if a person can come and enjoy some good football talk.  But I see Kingbash and SFVike cannot let their TDS go even on a football forum.  Please would you guys go to CNN or MSNBC and have your childish discussions there so Vikings fans can enjoy discussions about our team without having to deal with your garbage.  

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Glad you are here KB.  Like ilovebigtds and SFVike have said—I’d be happy to buy you a drink when this pandemic eases.  And we are pretty close. I’m in Sherman Oaks.
Would love to!

Cant we leave politics out of any threads?