Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What's cooler than being cool?
(06-06-2024, 11:29 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: So I'm the only bitch here that likes those uniforms? Love those solids, man. I also loved the Color Rush stuff they did for Thursday Night Football.

I would like them to do an alt uni that featured some gold, purple with a gold helmet maybe.   I grew up watching them play every home game in all white with black shoes.  It doesn't excite me.  Probably the memory of the painful losses lol.

Hate it. Every team now goes either all black or all white for these "alternate uniforms" with zero originality. I guess I should just be thankful they didn't kick out the "rainbow warrior" addition uniforms in the teams unwavering support of liberal causes. I'm sure it's coming, give them a couple years...

(06-06-2024, 11:29 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: So I'm the only bitch here that likes those uniforms? Love those solids, man. I also loved the Color Rush stuff they did for Thursday Night Football.

good vision is the 2nd thing to go with age.
[-] The following 3 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

(06-06-2024, 11:33 AM)supafreak84 Wrote: Hate it. Every team now goes either all black or all white for these "alternate uniforms" with zero originality. I guess I should just be thankful they didn't kick out the "rainbow warrior" addition uniforms in the teams unwavering support of liberal causes. I'm sure it's coming, give them a couple years...

LOL. God damn liberals with their cancer awareness and salute to service.

[Image: yeah-you-are-paul-rudd.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Vikergirl's post:

It don't matter. They're just selling product. Someone will buy it. Who here has the AP probowl jersey!

Why does every team want all white? It's like a bunch of tampons everywhere
[-] The following 2 users Like Vikergirl's post:

(06-06-2024, 12:18 PM)Vikergirl Wrote: [Image: yeah-you-are-paul-rudd.gif]

lol, ok....well, I own it!  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Nah, I'm with ya, I like them too. It's one game, it's different, it's cool (imo). I just joined the thread too late, saw all the negative replies and didn't want to get run out of the room... LoL!
[-] The following 1 user Likes LabGeek's post:

They’re wearing them on Monday Night Football, week 15 against da Bears, it may well be time to wave the white flag by then anyway…  Cool Angel
[-] The following 2 users Like Kentis's post: