Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Loss In the Football Family
It's all so crazy how what the whack job conspiracy people were saying was happening at the time.  Luckily, we had the "sheeple" to keep us on the straight and narrow.  You know the ones who believed in the "science". 

Group Aimed to Punish Promoters of COVID Lab Leak Theory | Newsmatwitter.com 

But today they came out with the disclaimer that they did it with low confidence. lol   Wonder if that was asked to be added? lol

Covid-19: US Energy Department assesses virus likely resulted from lab leak, furthering US intel divide | CNN Politics

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@JimmyinSD said:
why a new thread for each one?  maybe pull up your existing thread and make a compilation thread so that those that arent in agreement with you can see in one place the amount of information coming to the surface on this matter?
Hard to even get it to post on my I-Pad with the site configuration.  It really doesn't matter.  We lost a 20 yr. old and 12 yr. old football player in the last week alone, but we'll hide it in a forum that nobody every participates in because the snowflakes rule and they might be offended because it's more likely than not that they were wrong about this from the onset.  Had to love Hamlin's careful wording of his illness as well.  
if it didnt matter, you wouldnt keep posting it,  and you are never going to get people to admit you changed their mind,  but if they take the time to read it at all,  regardless of where its posted,  then you have at least given them some information that they otherwise likely wouldnt have stumbled across on their version of the news.   up to you if you keep posting or not, I just thought it would be more impactful for someone coming across these for the first time if all the questionable deaths were compiled in one thread.
It would gain traction if the press, the govt, and the citizens had the guts to discuss it openly.  I post it when it pisses me off, but it's like I said, you want me to fight it with one hand tied behind my back, and quite honestly I don't have the time to fight the fight in a sparsely read forum.  Those that want to read and see it will.  Most won't.
personally I take the silence on the subject as a sign that maybe some are taking a closer look and while they wouldnt ever likely openly admit it... they are re-evaluating the information and their positions,  any sane, reasonable person would would be.
LMAO.....I can tell you, this is definitely NOT the situation. The silence is basically for decorum of the board. Why engage with nutbag theories that some of you want to have an 'intelligent discussion' over? 'Vaccines killing young athletes'....for fuck's sake. Its lunacy. I mean, do you want a civil board or not? Everyone that wanted to chime into this thread has civilly. But because one poster is propping it up and hardly anyone is engaging, its now because 'we're taking a closer look'? IT'S STUPID and hence the non-engagement.
You're claiming board "decorum"?  You lose your Motherf..king mind every time you get in a discussion.  Has nothing to do with decorum.  It has everything to do with the fact that your argument has been shown to not stand the test of time well as the MSM, Social Platforms, Govt, and Big Pharma alliance starts to be undermined via the Twitter findings, studies coming back on lack of vaccine effectiveness, and the spiraling all-death rate.  Doesn't make for a convenient conversation for the "sheeple" that blindly followed these clowns.

I guess science isn’t science enough if the data continues to defy the official “narrative.”

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-health-watch/study-calls-mask-mandates-question-putting-health-experts-defense

Tin foil hats everyone?  So, if Donald Trump said it, it had to be false and thus debunked, kinda like Hunter's dealings in Ukraine, China, and Russia, along with his laptop.  All things the media wouldn't touch that turned out to be 100% true.  They elected a bed shitter for the White House and go into hiding.  But, I guess it's more about them being "civil" and above such awful conversations on a message board.

Credibility crisis: CNN boss ordered staff not to chase down COVID lab leak theory as pandemic unfolded | Fox News