Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT-One of the better memes that I've seen
Ok....let's take it easy....I mean, lol....I think we know what side you are on, greed....

John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right and alt-lite political activist, television correspondent and presenter, conspiracy theorist, and Internet troll.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Ok....let's take it easy....I mean, lol....I think we know what side you are on, greed....

John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right and alt-lite political activist, television correspondent and presenter, conspiracy theorist, and Internet troll.
I know who he is, I don't do twitter so I don't really care.  The point still stands.  The information is now sealed, coverup successful.

Seems odd no big names on the left want to comment on the Maxwell trial tho.   I mean, the fucking douchebags and alt-right trolls shouldn't be the only ones calling for the truth to come out.

sadly,   if you are a walmart employee or whatever that gets caught with a nude pic of 17 year old girl on your computer,  your life is over,  the FBI will leave no stones unturned to find you, and every prosecutor and father in the country will do what ever they can to make sure your life is a living hell ( rightfully so imo)  but heaven fucking forbid that a member of the  social or political elite get caught sticking their fucking dick in a sex SLAVE and neither the media nor neither political party will raise a stink over the cover up that everybody knows is taking place... I am seriously sickened by cover up that is taking place and every single person like me should be writing their politician and demanding that these records be unsealed and those accountable be held to the same laws and punishments that any other American would be.  If there was nothing to this,  she wouldnt have been found guilty.  how deep does this go, makes a person wonder if that pizza joint was really nothing more than a pizza joint?

every one of these fuckers should be shot in the face if found guilty and their fortunes distributed to agencies pursuing sex trafficking and the the victims in its disgusting wake.

She'll get her sentencing soon enough...

the defense of she's on trial for Epstein's sins is laughable and the jury saw right through it. She's a pedophile and evil socialite. 

There's a lot of people not sleeping well, now that this trial is over.

They know damn well Ghislane knows an awful lot, seen a lot and covered-up a lot. She and her legal team are working deals right now to reduce the severity of her sentence. 

If your name is Andrew, Donald, Bill and more? You're like a cat in a dog pound right about now. 

Those rich and famous people who used Epstein's "services" have no need to worry though, the justice system is totally on their side and she will be dead of "natural causes" within a year, just like Epstein when he was incarcerated for "protection".  It's the only way to tidy this mess up and she is as good as dead woman walking.  There is nothing to see here at all.  This trial totally wraps it all up and puts a bow on in.  We need to get back to more important things like focusing on fomenting social divisions, raising taxes on the Middle Class and discussing truthful matters like the Trump dossier.  Whatever...  

And just FYI the security guards who had altered the prison log book where Epstein was being held, and slept through the suicide had their cases dismissed yesterday, which flew even further under the radar on the news cycle. 

But not to worry, Trump's AG Bill Barr reviewed the video before destroying it and said he saw nothing, so there's that.

I mean I'm not the conspiracy theory type but good lord ....

Sex abuse lawsuit against Prince Andrew can go forward: judge

The sex-abuse lawsuit filed by a longtime Jeffrey Epstein accuser against Prince Andrew can move forward to trial, a Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday.
In a 46-page decision, Judge Lewis Kaplan “denied in all respects” the royal’s numerous attempts to dismiss Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s suit against him.
Crucially, the judge insisted that Giuffre’s $500,000 settlement with Epstein was too “ambiguous” to cover Andrew — reasoning that the late pedophile likely had only been out to protect himself. The Duke of York had tried to aruge that the 2009 deal between Giuffre and Epstein shielded him from any liability stemming from her accusations.
The judge also dismissed the 61-year-old prince’s “meritless” suggestion that his accuser’s complaint needed to be “more definitive.”
“Ms. Giuffre’s complaint is neither ‘unintelligible’ nor ‘vague’ nor ‘ambiguous,'” Kaplan ruled of the detailed allegations that are “reprehensible” if true.
Wednesday’s ruling leaves the middle son of Queen Elizabeth II still facing trial in Manhattan federal court, scheduled for later this year.
After the decision, another of Giuffre’s lawyers, David Boies, said the accuser was “pleased” that “evidence will now be taken concerning her claims against him.”
“She looks forward to a judicial determination of the merits of those claims,” he said in a statement.
Boies has previously said he intends to depose up to a dozen people ahead of trial, including the prince himself.
They may also request to depose Meghan Markle because of her position as a US resident with ties to the royal family, Boies told Fox News in December.
“We want to have at least a couple of depositions of people who knew Prince Andrew and were sort of members of his inner circle at various times and who might have either have knowledge themselves or have knowledge about people who would have knowledge,” Boies told the news channel.
“Meghan Markle, because of her position in the family, is one of those people,” he said.
“And because she’s in the United States, it’s easier to take her deposition than people in the United Kingdom. She is somebody who we are considering,” Boies added.
Andrew has vehemently denied the allegations, denying during a 2019 BBC interview that he recalled ever having met his accuser, even suggesting that a now-famous photo of them together was fake.
He has never been criminally charged, and his lawyers previously said he “unequivocally denies Giuffre’s false allegations against him.” They did not immediately return a request for comment Wednesday.
Buckingham Palace said it would not comment on the “ongoing legal matter.”

https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/prince-and...ard-judge/

Prince Andrew stripped of military titles and charities amid sex abuse lawsuit
Britain's Prince Andrew has been stripped of his military titles and charities, Buckingham Palace announced on Thursday, a day after a judge ruled a sexual abuse civil lawsuit against the Queen's son could proceed.
Andrew will also no longer use the style "His Royal Highness" in any official capacity, a royal source told CNN on Thursday. 
"With The Queen's approval and agreement, the Duke of York's military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to The Queen. The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen," the palace said in a statement.
The royal source also told CNN that "all of the Duke's roles have been handed back to the Queen with immediate effect for redistribution to other members of the Royal Family. For clarity, they will not return to The Duke of York."
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/13/uk/prince...index.html

While everyone is talking about Epstein and a coverup, anyone on the right talking about scumbag Matt Gaetz?  Just curious. Thunderous silence.

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
While everyone is talking about Epstein and a coverup, anyone on the right talking about scumbag Matt Gaetz?  Just curious. Thunderous silence.
His name ihas been made public and the investigation is moving forward,   thats how its supposed to work,  so with that said,   Why the hell isn't there an uproar by every fucking American as to why the names of the Guilty are being protected in the Epstein/Maxwell csee?

Seriously,  why should this even be considered a left vs right thing?