Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Woodward: Rage
If it wasn't for the NBA and the NHL taking it seriously, things would be even worse. I am sick and tired of people enabling him, then leaving the administration and profiting through book deals. The rich are profiting from the suffering of the American people. It's grotesque.

you guys dont get it...

real us deaths from Covid are really only 9-10k

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
you guys dont get it...

real us deaths from Covid are really only 9-10k
...but the virus joins with other conditions, as has been said from the start, and makes a much larger chunk of the population very vulnerable.

This isn't new news, it's been repeated the whole time.

Yeah it's all about those 5G towers. Get rid of them and then it goes away right? 

Oh I know they are inflating the numbers so the hospital gets more money. Except the added 20% percent to Medicare's designated rate was voted on and approved by Congress through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
What a despicable POS. Family and loved ones lost someone unnecessarily. People were suffering alone. Doctors and nurses are busting their humps and short PPE. The schools are struggling to open and be safe. Small businesses dying, millions unemployed and so many losing their homes. The devastating ripple effects continue. And what the hell is wrong with Woodward sitting on this for months? 
Not nearly as bad as the GOP backpedaling and trying to act like he took it serious but didn’t want to start a panic.

”But he stopped flights from China!”

No, he stopped CHINESE from flying to US from China, but not Americans.

The virus we got hit with originated in Europe.

Complete fucking dumpster fire.  And you bet his cult wants to give him another 4 years after destroying the country, let’s see what he’s really like when he doesn’t have to worry about re-election.

Women, Christians, veterans if you’re voting for this POS SHAME ON YOU.

Y'all look up from your circle long enough to realize this manufactured outrage is at least 4 months old? 

Bad enough that you fall for it once, but the media recycling outrage and you all baaaa accordingly?

Quote: @greediron said:
Y'all look up from your circle long enough to realize this manufactured outrage is at least 4 months old? 

Bad enough that you fall for it once, but the media recycling outrage and you all baaaa accordingly?
Wait, what? You heard these tapes 4 months ago? We all knew he wasn't taking this thing seriously enough back when he said it was a hoax, a flu, something that will go away magically. But what we didn't know is that he was telling someone else something completely different. It is one thing for the president to be ignorant and to just not listen to the science and medical people on this. It is another that he did listen to them, he believed them, and then chose to tell the public something completely different. That is a lie. 

Anyway I'm really just sick of covid entirely. Is it Easter yet?

I get it he didn't want us to panic about this when the Brown folk on the Border and the Black folk thinking their lives matter is what we really need to be panicking about to help his reelection.  I guess that makes sense to some.    

OK, I posted obvious, documented truth about C19, and got thumbs-downed for it?

Some people are...well, still brutal disappointments.

It DOES exacerbate existing conditions, and that does make its disastrous footprint bigger.  How is that unclear?

You know, maybe he could make a case for his 'no panic' message if he had gotten down to business and worked hard to stop the spread. A message of don't panic coupled with deliberate, nationwide action that INCLUDED behavior changes to control what we actually could control would have resulted in a lower death toll. 

But, no. The message was don't panic, coupled with disorganization, indoor Trump rallies, stupid debates about masks and baseless statements that it would disappear. That did nothing but encourage people to keep behaving as they were behaving. And all of this was done while he apparently understood exactly how deadly this is. That's not leadership. We needed a president not a part time daddy to control our emotions so we don't panic. No one can really think this is okay.

And there he is with his giant ego talking to Woodward on tape. What did he consider would happen with that? He can't even get out of his own way.