Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOJ Wants Anti-trump Facebook User Info
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"pumpf" said:
If this is in any way true (of which I'm skeptical), he would still not be the first president to try stuff like this.  His predecessor paved the way for this kind of stuff... and I didn't hear a peep about it.  So let me take the high road: if a Republican president is trying to get information about his "enemies" in this (or any other) way: it is wrong, and he should be impeached for it.  Now, let's hear our resident liberals be critical of Obama for using his DOJ and his IRS to "punish" his "enemies".  
Oh my God. Lemme guess, you believe the Clintons murdered Vince Foster, Barack Obama was born in Kenya, there's a child sex ring run by Hillary Clinton out of a, um, pizza shop, and that the kids and parents in both Parkland and Newtown were crisis actors. 
Right, deflect, deflect but..................The IRS admitted they did wrong.  They did target conservatives. 

Oh and if you believe the laundry list of Clinton murders isn't at all feasible then I've got to ask how blue your shades are??  I mean if theres so darn much smoke that investigators are gagging on it doesn't it at least seem possible? 
dems would be hard pressed to find many people in the whitewater area of arkansas that dont think the clintons are dirty as hell and that there are bodies missing as a result of their bull shit.
Agree. And the fact that there are so many inside and outside of Arkansas willing to swallow that nonsense is a big part of why we ended up with a moron in the White House. So, um...thanks. 
You're probably right.  Being around the Clintons as much as some of them were would make me consider suicide as a legitimate strategy. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"pumpf" said:
If this is in any way true (of which I'm skeptical), he would still not be the first president to try stuff like this.  His predecessor paved the way for this kind of stuff... and I didn't hear a peep about it.  So let me take the high road: if a Republican president is trying to get information about his "enemies" in this (or any other) way: it is wrong, and he should be impeached for it.  Now, let's hear our resident liberals be critical of Obama for using his DOJ and his IRS to "punish" his "enemies".  
Oh my God. Lemme guess, you believe the Clintons murdered Vince Foster, Barack Obama was born in Kenya, there's a child sex ring run by Hillary Clinton out of a, um, pizza shop, and that the kids and parents in both Parkland and Newtown were crisis actors. 
Right, deflect, deflect but..................The IRS admitted they did wrong.  They did target conservatives. 

Oh and if you believe the laundry list of Clinton murders isn't at all feasible then I've got to ask how blue your shades are??  I mean if theres so darn much smoke that investigators are gagging on it doesn't it at least seem possible? 
dems would be hard pressed to find many people in the whitewater area of arkansas that dont think the clintons are dirty as hell and that there are bodies missing as a result of their bull shit.
Agree. And the fact that there are so many inside and outside of Arkansas willing to swallow that nonsense is a big part of why we ended up with a moron in the White House. So, um...thanks. 
You're probably right.  Being around the Clintons as much as some of them were would make me consider suicide as a legitimate strategy. 
Vince Foster reference? I think this more than anything speaks to the mind of conspiracy conservatives and why they believe the garbage they believe. 

6 investigations, four lawyers, five physicians, seven FBI agents, 125 witnesses, all of which determined his death a suicide. And yet the dingbat conspiracies continue to this day, despite the fact that we're talking about a man who suffered for years with depression and a family who, if foul play was even a remote POSSIBILITY, would likely be leading that charge, but instead are outraged by the suggestion that his death was anything but suicide. It just defies logic and common sense. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"pumpf" said:

Vince Foster reference? I think this more than anything speaks to the mind of conspiracy conservatives and why they believe the garbage they believe. 

6 investigations, four lawyers, five physicians, seven FBI agents, 125 witnesses, all of which determined his death a suicide. And yet the dingbat conspiracies continue to this day, despite the fact that we're talking about a man who suffered for years with depression and a family who, if foul play was even a remote POSSIBILITY, would likely be leading that charge, but instead are outraged by the suggestion that his death was anything but suicide. It just defies logic and common sense. 
Man theres been a ton of suicide deaths and fiery car/plane/boat/golf cart crashes around the Clintons.  I wasn't speaking to one particular death.  And frankly on the last post I was joking. 

However, we work with several people who have been in service work positions (think driver, chef etc) for the Clintons and other administrations over the years.  The one common theme was Hillary in particular was a bitch. So there's at least a little bend of truth in the joke.