Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Quote: @Skodin said:
disbanding and defunding

these are dumb words that will hurt the necessary process of needed reform and restructuring
Yep. Perception is reality and the semantics here are just juvenile. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:
disbanding and defunding

these are dumb words that will hurt the necessary process of needed reform and restructuring

If conservatives just used the same criteria for the Bible.  But if one word is wrong, not completely correct or could be interpreted differently, the whole thing is a lie. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:
disbanding and defunding

If conservatives just used the same criteria for the Bible.  But if one word is wrong, not completely correct or could be interpreted differently, the whole thing is a lie. 

It's funny how defending Christianity is a conservative thing, yet many liberals profess to be Christian themselves,  how is it possible to be a Christian but yet not defend the word of our savior?

I think some are here just to pick fights and use peoples faith as a trigger to draw them in... pathetic. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:
disbanding and defunding

It's funny how defending Christianity is a conservative thing, yet many liberals profess to be Christian themselves,  how is it possible to be a Christian but yet not defend the word of our savior?

I think some are here just to pick fights and use peoples faith as a trigger to draw them in... pathetic. 

The funny part is how conservatives feel they are so Christian, it's like an entitlement, never question my righteousness .  Does that kind of bias may make you feel like a victim and persecuted every time you look in a mirror?

Oh and what is that one Word of our savior you are defending with such vigor.
Piss you off yet?

@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:
disbanding and defunding

The funny part is how conservatives feel they are so Christian, it's like an entitlement, never question my righteousness .  Does that kind of bias may make you feel like a victim and persecuted every time you look in a mirror?

Piss you off yet?
Nope.

I've dealt  with the over indoctrinated,  under educated,  my whole life,  but if it makes you feel froggy go ahead and jump feeling like you got something on me.  It really bothers me none.

By the way,  when you bring up socks,,  do you post on other Vikings sites under a different name because your style of coming at me seems really familiar?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:

@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:
disbanding and defunding

Piss you off yet?
Nope.

Good

No this is it. There is only one of me.  Lonely muther, a shit load of acquaintances, and a few friends, plus a wife and dog.  They like me

No this is it. There is only one of me.  Lonely muther, a shit load of acquaintances, and a few friends, plus a wife and dog.  They like me
Well as onery and bull headed as we can be it's likely the best we can hope for.