Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how about those "have never lost @ USB" Kitties?
Well they did trade away 27% of their 2018 pass targets & a royal Viking’s pain in the ass in Golden Tate, so there’s that!  B) 

I have never lost at US Bank stadium when I attend the game (8-0). And I am going this weekend. One of the streaks has to end. Then again it could be another tie game.

Quote: @"matt4787" said:
I have never lost at US Bank stadium when I attend the game (8-0). And I am going this weekend. One of the streaks has to end. Then again it could be another tie game.
And I had the pleasure of seeing the last Saints game, Bills, Colts and Both Lions games live and up-close @ USB.

I will not be going this weekend, so between you and me? Things are definitely looking-up.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"matt4787" said:
And I had the pleasure of seeing the last Saints game, Bills, Colts and Both Lions games live and up-close @ USB.

I will not be going this weekend, so between you and me? Things are definitely looking-up.

Lol. Thanks for taking one for the team. I am looking forward to watching a win going in to the bye.

@"matt4787" said:

Woot woot. 9-0. I went to the 2 win Saints games. And was gonna go to this last one but divine intervention stopped me from traveling to it. Also the first Lions game in the stadium I was supposed to go to but didn't make it as well because flights (standby) were booked. 

@"matt4787" said:

Geezuz.  Please quit going to games.  Thats 5 out of their last 6 losses, isn’t it?

Quote: @"Purplewhizz" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"matt4787" said:

Geezuz.  Please quit going to games.  Thats 5 out of their last 6 losses, isn’t it?
Lol!

Been a season tix holder since damn near back to Warren Moon...Hey, maybe I'm the reason they haven't won it all?