Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs
Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
What lies?  Name them and show me proof. 
I'll start:

Obama wasn't born in America.  He is a Muslim born in Kenya.  His birth certificate is fake.

Later retracted by Trump himself.  
Show me the proof?  

And for the sake of being a gentleman in the campaign, he dropped it.  Doesn’t mean he was born in US.

But he didn’t lie about it.   A lie is knowing you are wrong. I haven’t seen any evidence he knew he was wrong when he said it. But will be willing to see your evidence. 
LOL

For the sake of being a gentleman?  Yes, starting some ridiculous conspiracy theory that the President isn't American, was born in Kenya and has a forged birth certificate is a gentlemanly thing to do.

For the sake of being a racist asshole is more accurate ... 

Show you proof?   You're really this deep in outer space?  What's the matter, you don't know how google works?  Just because you're retarded AND lazy doesn't mean I have to prove what's real in your world.  

This is why it's pointless to have a discussion with you.  You don't even operate in reality so what's the point.  If you also think Obama wasn't born in the USA you seriously need to seek help. Your stubborn stupidity is your own choice, but you don't get to decide on what's real and what's some manufactured alternative universe where Trump's never lied ...

Yeah. i am retarded.  Says the gay liberal cuck. 

Yeah. i am retarded.  Says the gay liberal cuck. 
Oh don't you worry ... I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Or you're just an unhinged nutjob that seems to think conspiracy theories are reality, and that actual reality is fake news.  Either way I don't care, you're the one who's a complete embarrassment that should be locked in a rubber room.

Awww and now I'm a gay liberal cuck?  That's funny.  Since you brought it up, it's amazing how often the homophobes that crow the loudest about gay people end up being the closet gay dudes on Grindr secretly looking for man meat.

It's okay A1, it's 2019 you don't have to live in shame anymore, Jesus will still love you.  

LOL That was stupid.  

Or Obama sent western assets in to spy and give election to Hillary, and once he won, they created a fake Russian hoax to get rid of him. 
You’re a fucking joke man.  Sad, pretty sad.  

when Trump is done, and the GOP is split your dumbass group of fucking inbreds wont have a leg to stand on.  Your politicians will be fucking morons (representing your base) that wont win a meaningful election.  Your shit ideas will be laughed at, just like they are now. But with no power. 

Fucking moron

banned those that just want to play Jr High games and call names.

LOL That was stupid.  

Or Obama sent western assets in to spy and give election to Hillary, and once he won, they created a fake Russian hoax to get rid of him. 
This is next level crazy on your part now. I'm starting to think this is an elaborate troll job. You never used to be this unhinged. Are you actually being serious?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
i dont know how far this goes with Trump and the Russians but here is what people do know.

Many in the RE NyC scene (where many of my business partners reside, Related Group, Silverstein, etc) know that Trump’s financials were so compromised that he had to find darker money sources in the 80s and 90s for loans.  this is common knowledge here in NY for years.  The amount of Russians and Oligarchs that live in Trump’s residences is extraordinary high versus other foreign occupancies. 

2# regardless of trump, clinton, etc the Russians absolutely tried to meddle in our election.  Which is an act of war and oddly it was only back in 2012 when the GOP saw Russia as a threat.  Remember with Mitt said they were a threat and Obama acted like a smarmy ass by saying “this isnt the cold war”. Mitt was right and regardless of party, ALL americans should be pissed about this.  But no, some would rather back their guy and our enemy then point fingers at others about Patriotism
its ironic that when the blue team was giving them access to uranium and making jokes about how much of threat they werent,  that the left in this country didnt give a shit,  but once russia turned on them, or so they think,  the cold wars return is imminent.

just like a bunch of russians living in some of Trumps properties is condemning,  but dozens of dead Clinton associates.. nothing to see here.

this whole left vs right bull shit is such a hypocritical joke,  nobody (myself included) has a clue as to what is really happening,  who is really calling the shots, and who the real devil is.
No, but you'd think there could be some unity that the dummy that the powers-that-be put in charge who talks about nuking hurricanes isn't the answer. The reason the divide is getting so great is that his supporters have absolutely zero credibility left after their complaints about Obama. If Obama's White House had released a propaganda piece when he visited the shooting victims in hospitals - complete with victorious music and celebratory handshakes - you guys would be apoplectic about how crass and narcissistic that stunt was... and rightfully so! 

Trump is all show. It's all about his ego. And it's just disappointing watching so many people continually fall for his schtick. It actually makes me lose faith in humanity. As a species, we're only as smart as our slowest. And make no mistake: his fervent supporters are that.