Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@JimmyinSD said:
go ahead and laugh,  history hasnt been kind to those that have been swallowing the jiz the MSM has been jacking the last half decade or longer.  If you want to keep believing the shit they put out there go right ahead,  but I am done taking much of anything they say at face value, no matter who says it which is exactly why I dont even know what channel FOX, CNN, MSNBC are even on.  They are all slanting, truth twist, or flat out lying on pretty much everything to sell a story that always seems to cover some politicians ass or benefit their donors.  I am done, I am not going to say Putin is a victim or a  scape goat or anything like that,  I am just saying I dont believe in coincidences and that the timing of his actions and the storys that arent being told are damn beneficial to a lot of high reaching people.  Not to mention those who are invested in oil companies up front, and those that want to push alternative energy sources alike will be smiling from this as well.   I just dont think shit randomly happens because one fucker in russia has a hardon for a piece of property of visions or restoring the USSR.
I havent had time to dig into the "why" here,  and I have not idea what this documentary is about,  but even Susan Sarandon is asking if what we are seeing/not seeing is on the up and up.  I am just at the point where IMO we all should be putting emphasis on asking the why when we are presented with a news story, and the more the story is pushed and by who its being pushed by.  The right wing sources are no better than the left,  everybody has an angle, I just want to try and see straight before I accept the angled view points.  If you find that humorous,  keep lauging,  glad I can be a source of humor for you,  but like I said,  we are all being led down a path of bull shit, its not by accident or incompetence,  this is by design and I want to try and figure out why.

[Image: tweet-sarandon-youtube-removed-ukrained-...C407&ssl=1]

So for me this is super easy.  There is one country with bombed out apartments and hospitals.  One country with civilians dying by the 1000s.  One country with millions of refugees fleeing. 

To me its not hard to figure out who the offending country is. 
I said I wasnt defending putins actions.  but sometimes there isnt really a "victim",  of course there are always innocent people in war that suffer,  but is the Ukrainian govt really the victim here?  I dont know,  I know that I have read over the years that they are about as nasty a group as putins organization when it comes to how they run their countries and deal with opposition.  yes the innocent civilians are victims and Putins actions are shitty,  but is there more to the story than just a crazy old commie trying to get the band back together?
But what story would it be?? And if its something other than a 'crazy old commie trying to get the band back together' (which I don't know where you are getting that from) what would it matter? 'More to the story' would allude that there's some legit reason for it...there is no legit reason, just power hungry and nuts. There isn't really 'a victim' here??

You're digging yourself a hole here, man.

The war is about the oil off shore of the Crimean region. 
is it though?  seems like a simple and pliable explanation, right?  but why?  Putin already has a shit ton of oil,  and the means to get it to market,  so why does he risk full scale war and all the perils that it brings by pissing off the world by waging a war that is openly targeting not just civilians,  but the most protected and vulnerable of all civilians in that of pregnant women?  AGAIN NOT DEFENDING PUTIN  I just have to wonder are we getting the full story here?

its said that it is because of the Ukraines desire to join NATO.  is there any better reason for them to join NATO than for a non NATO member to bomb the living shit out of them?  STILL NOT DEFENDING PUTIN, just asking WHY?

some have said it for access to the Black sea and the exports it provides... well didnt we already sit back and let them have that with the acquisition of Crimea?  FOR THE RECORD,  PUTIN IS A FUCKING DBAG.

All I am saying/asking,  what arent we seeing/being shown here?  Putin has the world by the short hairs over there,  why would he push a global conflict position for oil?  especially off shore oil which is so difficult to defend?

I am thinking that the US people are being orchestrated into a conflict... again, why?  many like to talk about the absence of weapons of mass destruction in iraq and how that paved the way... look at what we are seeing from the msm as well as the influencers of the world and how that is pushing the US court of public opinion  into taking a position that only leads to armed US involvement.

STILL NOT DEFENDING PUTINS ACTIONS.  NO FUCKING HOLES BEING DUG.

The main military port in Crimea is the only Atlantic warm water port Russia has if I remember correctly. 
Russia has historically been the #3 oil producer and exporter in the world,  they seemed to be doing fine with what they have been doing.  Besides he had to know his existing customers in the west would boycott his oil as a result of this aggression,  like I said,  I just am not buying the common line of thought on this.

I do have to ask though, all these billions we are sending to the Ukraine,  how much of that is going to humanitarian uses,  who is overseeing it,  and who will audit it?

I also have been wondering why suddenly Venezuelan oil is not the evil it once was,  who is going to really profit if the US starts importing from Venezuela instead of Russia?

The Ukranian govt is led by just as big of shit bags as russia,  lots of corruption,  and plenty of ties to American politicians and their handlers,  I just think there is more to this story.

I would agree with this....

Top US general: Russia's invasion is "greatest threat to peace and security" of Europe in 42 years of service

During a Congressional hearing on Tuesday, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley, said Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is “the greatest threat to peace and security of Europe and perhaps the world” in his 42 years serving in the US military.
Quote:“The Russian invasion of Ukraine is threatening to undermine not only European peace and stability but global peace and stability that my parents and a generation of Americans fought so hard to defend,” Milley said.
Despite the “horrific assault on the institutions of freedom" that Russia has made through this invasion, Milley said, “It is heartening to see the world rally and say 'never again' to the specter of war in Europe.”
“Your military stands ready to do whatever is directed in order to maintain peace and stability on the European continent — a peace that ensures global stability and international order where all nations can prosper in peace,” Milley added.
Milley went on to say the world is “becoming more unstable and the potential for significant international conflict is increasing, not decreasing."
“We are now facing two global powers: China and Russia, each with significant military capabilities both who intend to fundamentally change the rules based current global order,” Milley said. “We are entering a world that is becoming more unstable and the potential for significant international conflict is increasing, not decreasing.”