Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Those Thinking On Voting For Harris
When you look at all the people that were once squarely behind the left, that are coming out in support of Trump due to what they see happening inside the Democrat party,  what do you think that keeps you on that ship and backing Harris?  Do long time Democrats jumping ship make you wonder what it is you are missing about the direction of the party?  I know people leave political parties all the time,  but over the last couple years to see strong names like Gabbard, and now Kennedy as well as some pretty big celebrities and persons of industry align with Trump,  what is your perspective?

I am not looking for more orange man bad,  just curious if those on the left see the same things as those that are leaving,  and if they do, what do they think will change with Harris, or dont they care.

Watching both disasters from the bleacher seats...

...Harris is having massive success fundraising for two reasons:

1. She's not the lying, whining, felonious and sexual-predator filth-boi Trumplestilskin. All the people that love him being "polarizing" should look up that word.

2. She's not the ancient, staggering, hypocritical, vacant, and embarrassingly senile clown show currently staining the Oval Office.

Just NOT being either of those s**tshows carries some positives, after they've exhausted the American public with their predictable rhetoric, security violations, and countless other gaffes.

Will her complete lack of ethics early in her career, her inability to attract a single delegate without inheriting them, her disastrous record with our Southern border, her own massive hypocrisies, and/or her list of absolutely cringe-worthy quotes of nothingness that have defined her uselessness as VP, pump the brakes on her current momentum?

If Sunkist savior-boi keeps ducking debates, he'll be stuck with those personal attacks he's so determined to run with as his main weapon...and that's not a great look.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

After the last 8- 10 years, I am burned out on politics.

Regarding Kamla, I'm still formulating my final thoughts tbh...

She has a lot to overcome in a an incredibly short period of time.

(08-30-2024, 10:24 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: After the last 8- 10 years, I am burned out on politics.

Regarding Kamla, I'm still formulating my final thoughts tbh...

She has a lot to overcome in a an incredibly short period of time.

I was really hoping Viveks campaign would have gained more momentum, or once he dropped out that he would have been the VP selection, I liked a lot of what he was saying policy wise and think he would have been good for the country. I think we have some good younger politicians on the horizon, we need to get rid of the oligarchy that is hand picking our choices currently, I honestly dont think Trump would have ran again if things globally werent looking so screwed up. I am seeing attacks on free speech in England, France, and that scares the shit out of me as those are 2 of our oldest and closest allies, if their govts are succumbing to the globalist pressures to silence dissenting thoughts through imprisonment, and apparently with the approval of the US govt, how much longer will a message board like this be allowed to operate? Or the election in Brazil... voting machines arranged by the US say 1 thing, exit polling said 35% to the opposite, and now they are demanding Twitter to censor those that are questioning the election or other dissenting words about the govt ( just like facebook has admitted to doing with our last election) This sure sounds more like communism than freedom to me.

I find myself anymore listening less and less to the candidates and looking for more information as to how we got to this point, and maybe how to get back to where we werent so fucked. I dont know if Trump could do it, but I am quite certain Harris wont, I think when everything from the media says one thing... thats a huge red flag for me anymore, everything is a brainwashing campaign just like COVID was.( not saying it wasnt a real virus, but its hard to argue anymore that we werent all fed a bunch of misleading bullshit, and it was largely not to save lives as much as it was to control the populous and enrich a few elites even more)

I know the media is still on a kill RFKjr campaign, and I know many dont want to listen to Tucker Carlson, ( his laugh is like finger nails on a chalk board ) but I do find his pod cast interviews to be pretty informative, his interviewees are often very well informed and for the most part do a good job of laying things out. I would recommend listening to his interview with RFKjr, I thought it was pretty eye opening to as to WTF is really taking place, as well as a few others, there is one on food with a couple of siblings that was pretty eye opening as well. in the pod casts Tucker stays pretty back seat and lets the others do most of the talking, once in a while he gets on a soap box, but my truck has a 30 second FF button on the steering wheel for those occasions. There was a really good one with Ben Carson a while back ( I think it might have been with Megan Kelly )

I always love listening to Tulsi Gabbard, IMO if she had been the D for Pres 4 years ago, I would have likely voted for her, I dont agree on everything, but she seems like somebody that would eliminate the bullshit and could actually close/heal the divide in this country.