Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, Credit Where It's Due and How to Actually be Impressive, Donald
(07-21-2024, 08:51 AM)Zanary Wrote: See, that was sort of my take, too, until I remembered that CNN and others simply called it a "fall" initially, showing less than perfect organization.

The margin of error on the shot is absolutely correct, if that's what cut his ear...which is the basis for the dnc fanatic conspiracy theory. Pro wrestlers cut their foreheads in matches for decades, and Hulk was at the convention...so there's murmuring.

As a result of just how odd this is...like my first post on the matter says, I'm watching the investigation info constantly. Just the known facts - an apparently unstable social outcast (another one!) managed to case the area and get past all security to take the shots - is typically unlikely.

From Rob Schneiders Twitter

Good Sunday, dear friends.
Here is what I gather to be what happened last Saturday. Forget about the unguarded roof for a second…The blame (or plan) belongs not with Secret Service Chief and former Pepsi security guard Kimberly Cheatle…
It was ALL Alejandro Mayorkas. He decided the Butler event was a “low security risk” and did NOT assign the ‘normal’ Secret Service Agents. Instead, most of those people guarding Trump that afternoon were Department of Homeland Security. The same day as the assassination attempt, a story was leaked to the Press about Iran wanting to kill Trump, which harkens back to the lies the CIA made blaming Castro after JFK was taken out…
Why is no one talking about the (fake) Iran plot?
Because Trump was not supposed to ever leave Butler Penn alive…

(07-21-2024, 06:57 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: From Rob Schneiders Twitter

Good Sunday, dear friends.
Here is what I gather to be what happened last Saturday. Forget about the unguarded roof for a second…The blame (or plan) belongs not with Secret Service Chief and former Pepsi security guard Kimberly Cheatle…
It was ALL Alejandro Mayorkas. He decided the Butler event was a “low security risk” and did NOT assign the ‘normal’ Secret Service Agents. Instead, most of those people guarding Trump that afternoon were Department of Homeland Security. The same day as the assassination attempt, a story was leaked to the Press about Iran wanting to kill Trump, which harkens back to the lies the CIA made blaming Castro after JFK was taken out…
Why is no one talking about the (fake) Iran plot?
Because Trump was not supposed to ever leave Butler Penn alive…

...but, the second I try and take any of that seriously, I look at the source, and...
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10484116]
It's Almost That Time Again, Skol Nation...!!