Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO, THAT WASN'T ME.
...in case anyone was far enough gone to be wondering.

I'm waiting for a lot more information, before I give much opinion beyond obvious disgust at the attempt by the now-dead coward.
It's Almost That Time Again, Skol Nation...!!

You sure Z? Maybe the guy on the grassy knoll?

Big Grin 
(07-14-2024, 01:28 PM)badgervike Wrote: You sure Z?  Maybe the guy on the grassy knoll?

Absolutely. Would've used a heavier caliber, from longer range, and not sprayed anyone but the principal target...were I to attempt assassination of anyone.

Also, I'm neither 20 nor dead...the latter of which also clears me from JFK's assassination, along with it predating my birth by a good many years.

I had to post that title, as friends/family with similarly dark humor posted joking inquiries as to whether anyone had seen me yesterday, or had heard to me flying East. I assured them that if I were to "snap" I'd have plenty of options all along this coast for my felonious murder/suicide urges.

Besides, we just drafted our first real young QB prospect in ages...I'm gonna stay alive/out of jail long enough to see how JJM plays out...!  Big Grin

Photo 
Did you get a chance to see the Kecksburg Space Acorn during your trip to Pennsylvania?

[Image: go_lh_kecksburg_ufo_fest-15_-_eric_knopsnyder.jpg]

One can only DREAM of such wonders!

Sadly, I'm still stuck out here, awaiting Macklemore's inevitable full-on Hitler/Mufti tribute album and presser explaining how it's wrong to call him antisemitic.