VikeFans.com
Not a Roaring Start, JD. - Printable Version

+- VikeFans.com (https://vikefans.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://vikefans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sensitive Topics (https://vikefans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Not a Roaring Start, JD. (/showthread.php?tid=19111)

Pages: 1 2 3

Not a Roaring Start, JD. - Zanary - 07-25-2024

Wow...negative, right out of the gate?
Not a great look, especially for a guy whose past quotes and flip-flopping on Trumplestilskin are going to be target practice 'til November.
Did the Donald keep the receipt?

I saw that Harris' campaign "congratulated" him on the lowest debut polling...ever.

Mike Pence is likely chuckling into his Scotch, sipping from special "Pray Away the Gay" glasses....

RE: Not a Roaring Start, JD. - Zanary - 07-25-2024

Heh...I just got a warning for reminding a rabidly-posting dem on IG that their new prez candidate is a known political "ho" that loves caging minorities with tiny drug charges; I also shared the clip of her responding to inquiries about her lack of border presence with "I haven't even been to Europe".

I'm probably gonna be banned from social media in general by election day, but primarily for pointing out the truth. Again.

RE: Not a Roaring Start, JD. - badgervike - 07-25-2024

(07-25-2024, 08:26 AM)Zanary Wrote: Wow...negative, right out of the gate?
Not a great look, especially for a guy whose past quotes and flip-flopping on Trumplestilskin are going to be target practice 'til November.
Did the Donald keep the receipt?

I saw that Harris' campaign "congratulated" him on the lowest debut polling...ever.

Mike Pence is likely chuckling into his Scotch, sipping from special "Pray Away the Gay" glasses....

Not sure anybody knows him.  The media and the Democrats went after him before he was named....they went after him harder than the other supposed "finalists".   That tells me the Dems think he's more of a problem than the alternatives.  So...you have a Republican base that doesn't know the Junior Senator from Ohio who has only been in office a few years...and the Dems and enabling media who has painted him an extremist.  It will be his job to change the perspective going forward.

(07-25-2024, 03:06 PM)badgervike Wrote: Not sure anybody knows him.  The media and the Democrats went after him before he was named....they went after him harder than the other supposed "finalists".   That tells me they think he's more of a problem than the alternatives.  So...you have a Republican base that doesn't know the Junior Senator from Ohio who has only been in office a few years...and the Dems and enabling media who has painted him an extremist.  It will be his job to change the perspective going forward.

At least one German publisher just dropped his book, and he's apparently pissed off every childless woman in the country in record time.

He's pure s**t at reading the room, I can say that much early on. We breed less, and women wait longer, nowadays.

Granted, orange-boi's "unity" babble was proven to be a steaming pile pretty quickly, but it looks like the VP candidate may actually make things worse, not draw youth to the gop vote.

Their secret weapon was, and remains, that Harris has a horrible past and is a tragic speaker. Sadly, the real problem is that one of these complete wreck-fests is destined to get into the Oval Office, continuing the duopoly's destruction of this country.

Just over 3 months until 140+ million Americans are too fuggin' stupid to count higher than two.

RE: Not a Roaring Start, JD. - badgervike - 07-25-2024

(07-25-2024, 04:18 PM)Zanary Wrote: At least one German publisher just dropped his book, and he's apparently pissed off every childless woman in the country in record time.

He's pure s**t at reading the room, I can say that much early on. We breed less, and women wait longer, nowadays.

Granted, orange-boi's "unity" babble was proven to be a steaming pile pretty quickly, but it looks like the VP candidate may actually make things worse, not draw youth to the gop vote.

Their secret weapon was, and remains, that Harris has a horrible past and is a tragic speaker. Sadly, the real problem is that one of these complete wreck-fests is destined to get into the Oval Office, continuing the duopoly's destruction of this country.

Just over 3 months until 140+ million Americans are too fuggin' stupid to count higher than two.

Lol.  You really should get a healing oitment for that TDS Z.  So...a German publisher drops the book purely because of politics (his affiliation with Trump)...another German publishedsweeps in and has retained the publishing rights....for a book that is currently back at #1 on the NYT Best Seller List while the movie is back in the Top 10 this week (#5 on Netflix).  You didn't mention any of that...  But sure...the only point to make is the publishing rights originally being dropped.

https://www.newsweek.com/german-publisher-drops-jd-vance-book-1930105

I have watched some of Vance's interviews (prior to being selected as Trump's VP candidate).  He does very well at diffusing hostile interviewers and rebuttal in hostile media situations.  I think that's what scares the Left about him.  Again, it's his job to make the case as it's Kamala's job to convince the public that she's even mildly competent.  I personally have my doubts.  Maybe next time the Democrats will select a competent VP candidate instead of simply virtue signaling.

(07-25-2024, 04:46 PM)badgervike Wrote: Lol.  You really should get a healing oitment for that TDS Z.  So...a German publisher drops the book purely because of politics (his affiliation with Trump)...another German publishedsweeps in and has retained the publishing rights....for a book that is currently back at #1 on the NYT Best Seller List while the movie is back in the Top 10 this week (#5 on Netflix).  You didn't mention any of that...  But sure...the only point to make is the publishing rights originally being dropped.

https://www.newsweek.com/german-publisher-drops-jd-vance-book-1930105

I have watched some of Vance's interviews (prior to being selected as Trump's VP candidate).  He does very well at diffusing hostile interviewers and rebuttal in hostile media situations.  I think that's what scares the Left about him.  Again, it's his job to make the case as it's Kamala's job to convince the public that she's even mildly competent.  I personally have my doubts.  Maybe next time the Democrats will select a competent VP candidate instead of simply virtue signaling.

Oh, right, I'd forgotten that negative debuts were all the rage among the lobotomized...silly me! Must be that "new math", with the nebulous square footage, the false net worths, and the stated billions in assets that get one to grovel for legal fees. If only I'd gone to the fraud college and learned better! Well, before it was shut down as a scam in 2011, anyway.

Or, y'know, been a simp follower that doesn't care about accuracy or honesty, but I lack that special smooth-brain quality that makes a red cap fit so well!  Cool

I've watched a good bit of his prattle now, too, and the worst bit is watching his wife look proud and dignified...for the first few minutes, then like she has gastronomical issues. She maybe deals with a poor TDS (total dissolved solids) ratio. I'm imagining that it has to do with a recent influx of concentrated bovine feces to her diet. She is of Indian descent, after all....

RE: Not a Roaring Start, JD. - Waterboy - 08-01-2024

(07-25-2024, 07:16 PM)Zanary Wrote: Oh, right, I'd forgotten that negative debuts were all the rage among the lobotomized...silly me! Must be that "new math", with the nebulous square footage, the false net worths, and the stated billions in assets that get one to grovel for legal fees. If only I'd gone to the fraud college and learned better! Well, before it was shut down as a scam in 2011, anyway.

Or, y'know, been a simp follower that doesn't care about accuracy or honesty, but I lack that special smooth-brain quality that makes a red cap fit so well!  Cool

I've watched a good bit of his prattle now, too, and the worst bit is watching his wife look proud and dignified...for the first few minutes, then like she has gastronomical issues. She maybe deals with a poor TDS (total dissolved solids) ratio. I'm imagining that it has to do with a recent influx of concentrated bovine feces to her diet. She is of Indian descent, after all....

I've mostly read and heard positive reviews on Vance from voters.  Why are you surprised that the MSM is doing anything and everything to soil his name?  You seem to forget that they're actively manipulating the message.   But I guess as long as you can write your long and frankly strange posts displaying your anger and literary limitations, you'll somehow think you're making a point.

RE: Not a Roaring Start, JD. - Zanary - 08-01-2024

(08-01-2024, 09:17 AM)Waterboy Wrote: I've mostly read and heard positive reviews on Vance from voters.  Why are you surprised that the MSM is doing anything and everything to soil his name?  You seem to forget that they're actively manipulating the message.   But I guess as long as you can write your long and frankly strange posts displaying your anger and literary limitations, you'll somehow think you're making a point.

As you're one of 3-4 posters in a 29 page echo-chamber thread on this page, you'll understand if I'm laughing hard at what your "sources" might be...because you're fond of one that's been fined almost a billion bucks for being liars, another filing for bankruptcy for being known liars, and another that's described, even among very neutral sites, as "distorted".

So, yeah, I'm sure the reviews have been positive!

Similarly, one reason I didn't bring up his boosted book sales, as badger found so offensive (or something), is because...he OBVIOUSLY was going to get a boost with his candidacy. So did mattress-politician and occasional VP Harris, whose own book was two years older.  They both got sales boosts when they got onto their respective tickets, as they obviously would.

I see Vance as a huge, missed opportunity...which is basically how I see everything since Trumplestilskin's "ear piercing"; orange boi posted about "unity", then went into typical blathering attack mode with typical fictions and distortions, while Vance COULD have been a slightly different guy, someone to connect with younger voters and to show slightly different, wider views for a bit of variety...but no, he's basically just pushing the same prattle and blaming the media for...reporting things he said, said again, and tripled down on.

Sorry if it's wordy, or too complicated for you.

RE: Not a Roaring Start, JD. - Waterboy - 08-01-2024

(08-01-2024, 12:07 PM)Zanary Wrote: As you're one of 3-4 posters in a 29 page echo-chamber thread on this page, you'll understand if I'm laughing hard at what your "sources" might be...because you're fond of one that's been fined almost a billion bucks for being liars, another filing for bankruptcy for being known liars, and another that's described, even among very neutral sites, as "distorted".

So, yeah, I'm sure the reviews have been positive!

Similarly, one reason I didn't bring up his boosted book sales, as badger found so offensive (or something), is because...he OBVIOUSLY was going to get a boost with his candidacy. So did mattress-politician and occasional VP Harris, whose own book was two years older.  They both got sales boosts when they got onto their respective tickets, as they obviously would.

I see Vance as a huge, missed opportunity...which is basically how I see everything since Trumplestilskin's "ear piercing"; orange boi posted about "unity", then went into typical blathering attack mode with typical fictions and distortions, while Vance COULD have been a slightly different guy, someone to connect with younger voters and to show slightly different, wider views for a bit of variety...but no, he's basically just pushing the same prattle and blaming the media for...reporting things he said, said again, and tripled down on.

Sorry if it's wordy, or too complicated for you.

Not too wordy or complicated.  Frankly just makes you sound like a total weirdo with issues.  lol

RE: Not a Roaring Start, JD. - Zanary - 08-01-2024

Well, again...I'm not the one as the prime poster in an almost 30-page tinfoil headwear exhibition, so we'll agree not to be on each others' frequencies.

I kinda want to start the pool on how long before orange boi meets with Turkish assclown Erdogan, as he seems to coddle and flatter the worst people on Earth at any given moment, and that particular example is talking about invading Israel....