• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   VikeFans

VikeFans

Berserker

• ContentProviders
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

Check out that new VikeFans.com animated logo - you can almost feel that you are on the Longship.

And, HighPoint, Lochstar and Nichelle do outstanding work in this blood-pumping precursor to the 2014 Season.

And, don't forget to check the end credits to see if you made them this time. Those who participated in the video are listed, but so are others of our VikeFans.com brethren.

Let them know what you think! Do you Believe?

Click here to view the article
  • azvikesgal, Cricket, SDCAVIKESFAN and 8 others like this

#2 OFFLINE   azvikesgal Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

azvikesgal

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

Fun stuff & great job guys!!!

Less Peterson=More Patterson!!!

#3 OFFLINE   NorthernCalVike Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

NorthernCalVike

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationMoraga, California

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

IF we go to the SB this year - this will surely be something to refer back to! Great job everyone - LOVE IT! And you left us with a cliff hanger  - WHO WON?

You must have had some great fun coming up with this - Came off as a real event!

#4 OFFLINE   Bezerker88 Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Bezerker88

Berserker

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,496 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:50 PM

Awesome.  

:Vflag: :SwingClub: :Weapon_Purp: :SwingClub: :Vflag:

Oh yeah...

We want the Blooper Reel!!!!

We want the Blooper Reel!!

:D

• Wetlander likes this

That there is one damn fine coat you're wearing....

Page_3_zps73bbd9cd.gif

#5 OFFLINE   Tom Moore Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Tom Moore

Berserker

• ContentProviders
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationPlano, Texas

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

Awesome.  

:Vflag: :SwingClub: :Weapon_Purp: :SwingClub: :Vflag:

Oh yeah...

We want the Blooper Reel!!!!

:D

But, do you believe?....

#6 OFFLINE   Tom Moore Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Tom Moore

Berserker

• ContentProviders
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationPlano, Texas

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

Make sure you "sound off" if you make the final credits.

#7 OFFLINE   Cricket Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Cricket

Berserker

• Moderators
  • 2,273 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

Geeze, guess I slept through the entire season!!! We're already playing in the Super Bowl & I didn't see a single game!  :wacko:  :Giggle_01:

Seriously, you all did great!  :GirlViking_Clap: IF there's a non-believer on board, they won't be after watching this.  :skolvikes:

LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN

#8 OFFLINE   PapaScott Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

PapaScott

Berserker

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationStarving- Starving for a Superbowl

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

WHAT?  the freaking cut-way to the tailgate party was nixed?   son of b^(*&)(

and there's no way turner bypasses Ponder

#9 OFFLINE   SDCAVIKESFAN Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

SDCAVIKESFAN

Master hunter (Lions and Bears) and Pillager of Cheese

• Moderators
  • 3,104 posts
  • LocationTemecula, CA

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

That was awesome,  I hope it happens and I hope the Vikes win, even if that means AZVikesgal and I have to pay off our bet with getting tattoos.  :D

• SmokedPears likes this

#10 OFFLINE   Tom Moore Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Tom Moore

Berserker

• ContentProviders
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationPlano, Texas

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

WHAT?  the freaking cut-way to the tailgate party was nixed?   son of b^(*&)(

and there's noway turner bypasses Ponder

And we hear from the first VikeFans member mentioned in the credits. Autograph line to the left.

Where are my Nichelle fans?

#11 OFFLINE   Tom Moore Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Tom Moore

Berserker

• ContentProviders
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationPlano, Texas

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

I also was amazed how good Lochstar and HighPoint sounded in their pieces. I wonder if Pete Bercich is looking over his shoulder a Loch?

And Nichelle, this is Pam Oliver's last year on the sideline, so now you need to challenge her replacement, Erin Andrews.
  • Lochstar and prairieghost like this

#12 OFFLINE   Lochstar Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Lochstar

Berserker

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

I also was amazed how good Lochstar and HighPoint sounded in their pieces. I wonder if Pete Bercich is looking over his shoulder a Loch?

And Nichelle, this is Pam Oliver's last year on the sideline, so now you need to challenge her replacement, Erin Andrews.

...He better be... :Devil:

• Wetlander likes this

I am the Lochstar!

www.radioriff.com - The Temple of ROCK

Twitter - @IamTheLochstar

Join me here Sundays at 6 PM Central for the LochNess Chronicles! Requests taken in the chat room!

lochstar-badge-2-e1412875585468.jpg       Never mistake lack of talent for genius.

#13 OFFLINE   Nichelle Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Nichelle

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationTwin Cities

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

The guys sounded absolutely fantastic. As for me, I'll be practicing in the mirror using a hairbrush for a microphone!

By the way, the animated VikeFans logo is perfection.
  • Mike Olson likes this

#14 OFFLINE   vikergirl Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

vikergirl

The Epitome of Fabulousness

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:21 PM

That was fantastic. As always, a great mix of graphics, player footage and VF voices. What a winning combination. Well done everyone.

The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places.-Ernest Hemingway

#15 OFFLINE   Wetlander Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Wetlander

Harbinger of BOOM

• Moderators
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

Nichelle's avatar needs to go in the Eye Candy Thread...   ;)

Great work guys and gals!!!  I'm pumped!!!  BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

• SmokedPears, prairieghost and BarrNoneā„¢ like this

#16 ONLINE   Movikx Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Movikx

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

Yes yes yes I Believe!!!!!!!!!

That's two creamers in your coffee? Right coach!

Are my plane tickets in the mail? Coach Zimmer is patiently awaiting my services!

Oh, by the way Nichelle... Coach has informed me....when you take over for Pam Oliver....while your covering Viking games,I'm in charge of keeping errant footballs away from you on the sidelines! So don't get to freaked out,if I look like a stalker.

Thanks to all involved in this piece. What you do here for the members is incredible!!!!! All of you sounded like pros! Awesome job!!!!
  • Wetlander likes this

#17 OFFLINE   Nichelle Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Nichelle

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationTwin Cities

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Yes yes yes I Believe!!!!!!!!!
That's two creamers in your coffee? Right coach!
Are my plane tickets in the mail? Coach Zimmer is patiently awaiting my services!
Oh and by the way Nichelle... Coach has informed me....when you take over for Pam Oliver....while your covering Viking games,I'm in charge of keeping errant footballs away from you on the sidelines! So don't get to freaked out,if I look like a stalker.
Thanks to all involved in this piece. What you do here for the members is incredible!!!!! All of you sounded like pros! Awesome job!!!!

Thanks. I don't quite have the hang of catching footballs with my face so stalk away. :)
  • Wetlander and Movikx like this

#18 OFFLINE   azvikesgal Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

azvikesgal

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,899 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Thanks. I don't quite have the hang of catching footballs with my face so stalk away. :)

you could take pointers from this ex-Viking~

t_27009_05.jpg

Sorry folks.............I know how painful that picture is...............

• Mike Olson likes this

Less Peterson=More Patterson!!!

#19 OFFLINE   Ninja Vike Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Ninja Vike

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts
  • LocationNikko, Japan

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:43 PM

Fantastic job, Everyone.  That was great.  I guess I've been hanging out in the eye candy thread too long because I think I missed the entire season. 

Here's to that crack security team.  Only once was Lochstar in any real danger, but that was only because he kept taking everyone else's beer. 

• Wetlander and Lochstar like this

#20 OFFLINE   Lochstar Re: Article - It's an Epic "Must Watch" VikeFans.com Promo #3

Lochstar

Berserker

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

Fantastic job, Everyone.  That was great.  I guess I've been hanging out in the eye candy thread too long because I think I missed the entire season. 

Here's to that crack security team.  Only once was Lochstar in any real danger, but that was only because he kept taking everyone else's beer. 

That was somebody else's beer? o.O  I was wondering why they were only filling cups halfway.

• Wetlander, Ninja Vike and SmokedPears like this

I am the Lochstar!

www.radioriff.com - The Temple of ROCK

Twitter - @IamTheLochstar

Join me here Sundays at 6 PM Central for the LochNess Chronicles! Requests taken in the chat room!

lochstar-badge-2-e1412875585468.jpg       Never mistake lack of talent for genius.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users