Our new forums are now active and these forums will remain online to serve as an archive.

Unfortunately we were unable to import everyone's profiles however, registration is very simple and can be done at: www.vikefans.com/alt-register/

From there on the nav bar click on the Interact menu button and check into the new forums.

If you need assistance with registering, please email us at [email protected]

Please update your bookmarks for the following: http://vikefans.com/forums/the-longship/

Photo

I love it when a plan I didn't even have comes together! (Gophers)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RS Express

RS Express

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationWorthington, MN

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:21 PM

I'm going to see the Gophers in Milwaukee!!  :woohoo: Well, see them get blitzed by Middle Tennessee probably, but it's still going to be a blast!

I actually booked the trip to the NCAA's in Milwaukee nearly 2 months ago because

1. I had vacation days to use by the end of April  :thinking:

2. I was on my computer at 2:00 AM in January... :nsa: 

3. I've never attended a D-1 basketball game, let alone the NCAA's

4. My supervisor already had her vacation scheduled for the dates of the South regional in Memphis :facepalm: 

With Notre Dame reaching the ACC finals and Wisconsin the Big 10 finals I was dreading I'd get stuck with watching one or both of them, but neither wound up in Milwaukee.

The Badger fans must be PISSED. Finished ahead of the Gophers in the regular season, swept them head-to-head, got farther in the Big 10 tournament, and get an 8 seed while the Gophers get a 5 :blink:  :thinking: 

And I'm going to be walking the streets of downtown Milwaukee with a Vikings coat and a Gopher t-shirt.  See you in the ICU... :BlackEye:  :P 

• Wetlander, StickyBun, VikerGirl and 3 others like this

#2 OFFLINE   purplefaithful Re: I love it when a plan I didn't even have comes together! (Gophers)

purplefaithful

Resident Dissident

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,501 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

:vikesbeer:

• RS Express likes this

4 stages of a Vikings Fans Season: Hope in the off-season, Increased hope during the season, Dagger your hopes in post-season, Rinse & Repeat...

#3 OFFLINE   1VikesFan Re: I love it when a plan I didn't even have comes together! (Gophers)

1VikesFan

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,638 posts
  • LocationSW Missouri

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:33 PM

Enjoy RS.  Went to the West Regional in Anaheim in 2001, won by Maryland and it was a blast.

• RS Express likes this

#4 OFFLINE   VikerGirl Re: I love it when a plan I didn't even have comes together! (Gophers)

VikerGirl

The Essence of Resilience and Perseverance-Warrior Queen

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,318 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

That's awesome. I have gone to various rounds of the tournament multiple times, it's such a blast. Have fun.
  • RS Express likes this
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.-Bruce Lee

#5 OFFLINE   StickyBun Re: I love it when a plan I didn't even have comes together! (Gophers)

StickyBun

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,303 posts
  • LocationBoca Raton, Florida

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:22 PM

Used to go all the time in Kansas City. Big fun, lots of drinking. So much fun to watch games at the Sprint Center downtown. 

• RS Express likes this
So shines a good deed in a weary world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users