Our new forums are now active and these forums will remain online to serve as an archive.

Unfortunately we were unable to import everyone's profiles however, registration is very simple and can be done at: www.vikefans.com/alt-register/

From there on the nav bar click on the Interact menu button and check into the new forums.

If you need assistance with registering, please email us at contact@vikefans.com

Please update your bookmarks for the following: http://vikefans.com/forums/the-longship/

Photo

Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Berserker

• ContentProviders
  • 7,922 posts
  • LocationPlano, Texas

• Hammer Head
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:56 AM

We had a horrific injury to our starting QB. Most of us had the wind sucked out of us and contemplated a 3-13 season.

But, Shaun Hill was good enough yesterday, thanks to the defensive adjustments to beat a Tennessee team that is much better than their 3-13 of a year ago.

Defense was aggressive and opportunistic, even with our top cover corner out.

We won fairly easily in a game where our kicker had sporadic meltdowns.

And we won on the road - remember how hard that task was for Tice, Childress and Frazier?

And...we haven't even see our best QB play yet.

We should analyze it and diagnose it, but it was a win. We are 1-0 going into a game with the Pack. As for me? I'm happy as a pig in shit after yesterday, and because Mike Zimmer is our coach
  • Mike Olson, SDCAVIKESFAN, greediron and 8 others like this

#2 OFFLINE   Uncle Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Uncle

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:04 PM

How do you know we aren't?

• pumpf, Bolstad79 and Dadevike like this

#3 OFFLINE   psblake Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

psblake

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

We had a horrific injury to our starting QB. Most of us had the wind sucked out of us and contemplated a 3-13 season.

But, Shaun Hill was good enough yesterday, thanks to the defensive adjustments to beat a Tennessee team that is much better than their 3-13 of a year ago.

Defense was aggressive and opportunistic, even with our top cover corner out.

We won fairly easily in a game where outer kicker had sporadic meltdowns.

And we women the road - remember how hard that task was for Tice, Childress and Frazier?

And...we haven't even see our best QB play yet.

We should analyze it and diagnose it, but it was a win. We are 1-0 going into a game with the Pack. As for me? I'm happy as a pig in shit after yesterday, and because Mike Zimmer is our coach

I actually think this was the perfect first game for these reasons:

1. It was on the road and we got a win.  That is a confidence builder.

2. Shawn Hill played OK enough to win the game, but not well enough to cause a QB controversy.

3.  The defense came alive in the second half and gave them confidence and aggression.

4. If Walsh needed a game to get his head straight this was the game to do it.

5.  If AD needed to play a game to get his game straight this was the game to do it.

6.  The Titans suck so this gave Bradford another week to get into the playbook and use this game like a preseason game where he can watch and learn the plays.

7. Diggs, Kendricks, hunter, Smith.  All Studs nothing else to say.

• Mike Olson and greediron like this

The Vikings will win the North, Winter is coming!

Diggs_TD.0.gif

#4 OFFLINE   Greylock Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Greylock

Ottar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationHalfway between Hell and Valhalla

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:09 PM

3.  The defense came alive in the second half and gave them confidence and aggression.

But why does it take a half for the defense to come alive and be aggressive?

4. If Walsh needed a game to get his head straight this was the game to do it.

And it didn't happen.

5.  If AD needed to play a game to get his game straight this was the game to do it.

And it didn't happen.

#5 OFFLINE   VikerGirl Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

VikerGirl

The Essence of Resilience and Perseverance-Warrior Queen

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,318 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:10 PM

I am happy but I wouldn't describe it quite the way you did. But there are always going to be people that focus on the negative. Granted, I know it wasn't pretty but we still won. There are kinks to work out.
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.-Bruce Lee

#6 OFFLINE   psblake Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

psblake

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:14 PM

And it didn't happen.

And it didn't happen.

I guess I did not communicate what I meant.  Walsh and Peterson had BAD games and if they are going to have a bad game and hopefully get their collective heads straight for the next game this was a good game to do that so they can be ready for GB.

The was defense is a mystery to me too.

The Vikings will win the North, Winter is coming!

Diggs_TD.0.gif

#7 OFFLINE   Zanary Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Zanary

Profane Philosopher and Bard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts
  • LocationKent, WA

• Hammer Head

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:20 PM

Oh, I'm happy...and troubled...and excited...and concerned...and perplexed...and twitchy...

...so, yeah, it's another season of Vikings football!

• Montana Tom, Al (The Lochstar) Heurung, Kentis and 3 others like this

OK, now that the dust has settled hereabouts...is 2017 our year?

#8 OFFLINE   TempeVike Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

TempeVike

Berserkerierie

• Administrators
  • 9,636 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:20 PM

So in the 3rd quarter with 2:00 minutes left and the Titans on our 24 yard line looking to take a 13-6 or 17-6 lead you thought we were winning fairly easily? Big liar liar pants on fire.

We won fairly easily in a game where our kicker had sporadic meltdowns.

#9 OFFLINE   Mike Olson Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Mike Olson

SomewhatAwesome

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,035 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Hammer Head
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:21 PM

​Because it is the beginning of the season and we needed to adjust.

And it didn't happen.

Yes it did. 

And it didn't happen.

I believe it was more the other team selling out to stop the run than anything. 

• WisconsinVike and psblake like this

View My Member Profile

2015 Postseason thoughts. (as of 01/26/2016)
QB: Not impressed with the play this year. Hoping for improvement behind a rebuilt offensive line and a consistent game plan.
Hoping to see accuracy improvements on downfield throws and quicker decisions on when and where to throw. 

OL: Biggest area of need for improvement on the team. New OL Coach and offseason additions should help.
WR: would prefer to have a bigger body threat to improve on our red zone stats: 51 Att 21 Comp 9TD
Safety: Someone opposite smith? Yes please.

SwA: As long as all chickens have a voice and are respected, the chicken can go anywhere it wants.

#10 OFFLINE   JR44 Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

JR44

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

• 2016 Brad Johnson NCAA Bracket Champ

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:23 PM

All great points Tom. I think a very understated point is losing Rhodes right before kickoff.  That was a huge loss for us and it really hurt us during the game, however our front 7 really helped compensate for the loss.  

I thought Hill did an outstanding job and played as well as he can and the WRs really stepped up, Thielen and Diggs caught everything they could get their hands on and CP also made a very difficult catch look easy.  

Personally, I really enjoyed the game and am thrilled with the win, I have to admit I do not have that same excitement as I usually do after a win, because I am still bumming that Teddy is not playing and feel that while we can still have a successful season our ceiling is not as high, plus I miss seeing Teddy out there.

• Mike Olson, Kentis and Purplemachine like this

#11 OFFLINE   Mike Olson Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Mike Olson

SomewhatAwesome

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,035 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Hammer Head
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

I think a very understated point is losing Rhodes right before kickoff.

This was a big blow to our defense.  

View My Member Profile

2015 Postseason thoughts. (as of 01/26/2016)
QB: Not impressed with the play this year. Hoping for improvement behind a rebuilt offensive line and a consistent game plan.
Hoping to see accuracy improvements on downfield throws and quicker decisions on when and where to throw. 

OL: Biggest area of need for improvement on the team. New OL Coach and offseason additions should help.
WR: would prefer to have a bigger body threat to improve on our red zone stats: 51 Att 21 Comp 9TD
Safety: Someone opposite smith? Yes please.

SwA: As long as all chickens have a voice and are respected, the chicken can go anywhere it wants.

#12 OFFLINE   Tom Moore Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Tom Moore

Berserker

• ContentProviders
  • 7,922 posts
  • LocationPlano, Texas

• Hammer Head
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:36 PM

How do you know we aren't?

Some are, but many just puss and moan. Remember how bad Favre was in his first Viking game? Three for about 125 yards

#13 OFFLINE   Uncle Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Uncle

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:44 PM

Some are, but many just puss and moan. Remember how bad Favre was in his first Viking game? Three for about 125 yards

Yeah, I hear ya on the pissing and moaning. I mean, someone had the nerve to post a thread about how short of a leash Walsh on Locke are on a day after a big Week 1 road win...can't we just focus on the fact that we're 1-0 instead of our "idiot kickers" to quote Peyton Manning? 

Favre's first game (in a Vikes uniform during the regular season) was at Cleveland where he was 14-21 for 110 yds and 1 TD. Peterson carried the Vikes to the road win w/ 180 yds on 23 carries and 3 TD's, including the long scamper up the sideline in which he stiff-armed a Brown defender (we all remember the highlight video)....Favre didn't play "bad" at all - he simply managed the game and didn't have to do much....

#14 OFFLINE   VikerGirl Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

VikerGirl

The Essence of Resilience and Perseverance-Warrior Queen

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,318 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

• VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:46 PM

Great point JR44. There is still a bit of letdown and adjustment to being without Teddy. That takes time. Now it's when will Bradford start. So that plays a role in this as well. It feels like the qb position isn't settled again. I hate that. Being without Rhodes was also a factor on defense. I am really proud of the defense though. I love a great defense and love seeing them score.
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.-Bruce Lee

#15 OFFLINE   A1Janitor Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

A1Janitor

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,755 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:52 PM

Nothing from that game detracts me from my prediction of 13 wins.
  • psblake and Kentis like this

#16 OFFLINE   Tom Moore Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Tom Moore

Berserker

• ContentProviders
  • 7,922 posts
  • LocationPlano, Texas

• Hammer Head
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:05 PM

Yeah, I hear ya on the pissing and moaning. I mean, someone had the nerve to post a thread about how short of a leash Walsh on Locke are on a day after a big Week 1 road win...can't we just focus on the fact that we're 1-0 instead of our "idiot kickers" to quote Peyton Manning? 

Favre's first game (in a Vikes uniform during the regular season) was at Cleveland where he was 14-21 for 110 yds and 1 TD. Peterson carried the Vikes to the road win w/ 180 yds on 23 carries and 3 TD's, including the long scamper up the sideline in which he stiff-armed a Brown defender (we all remember the highlight video)....Favre didn't play "bad" at all - he simply managed the game and didn't have to do much....

Yep, that was me on the post as you point out. But we don't expect much from Hill, whereas our kicking game is subpar and could derail us. So, I have no issues with anyone bringing up that issue or Norv's desire to run into 9 and 10 in the box.

My point on Favre was that he was asked to do little and he did little. Peterson had a monster game due to the threat of Favre. Hill provided no such threat. That is why I'm pleased with a win that easily could have gone the other way

#17 OFFLINE   Kentis Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Kentis

HeineKent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,973 posts
  • LocationReno

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:12 PM

Because we're waiting for the other, other shoe to drop!? :Vflag:

#18 OFFLINE   greediron Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

greediron

To a better 2017

• Moderators
  • 15,160 posts
  • Locationlooking forward to Valhalla

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:17 PM

Halftime adjustments?  Coaches needed a few plays to see what the offense was doing.  They didn't reveal much in the preseason according to Zimmer.  I am happy we have coaches that can adjust.

And AD did get some rust loosened up.  He will get to see the film of the holes being where they were supposed to be.

I am happy, Vikings won.  But a pig in the mud usually just lays there staying cool.

#19 OFFLINE   greediron Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

greediron

To a better 2017

• Moderators
  • 15,160 posts
  • Locationlooking forward to Valhalla

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:19 PM

All great points Tom. I think a very understated point is losing Rhodes right before kickoff.  That was a huge loss for us and it really hurt us during the game, however our front 7 really helped compensate for the loss. 

Didn't get the game on right away, did he get hurt in warmups?  I assumed he was still nursing the hammy.

#20 OFFLINE   Montana Tom Re: Why Aren't All Viking Fans Happy as a Pig in Manure?

Montana Tom

Berserker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationWhitefish, Montana

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:45 PM

Well I'm happy as a pig in poop. We got a W.

After losing Teddy 10 days ago, after a surprise loss of XR before the game (and we had a former #1 pick ready to go, who happened to be the leading tackler in the game). With our low-expectation backup QB starting. And our "hold your breath, here comes the kicker formerly known as "Boomstick", FG kicker/misser. And our all-world, certain first-pick Hall of Fame RB who hadn't taken a live snap (again) in pre-season. But we got a W.

Hey, life ain't perfect. But We got a W.

But did you see who did NOT get a W? Chicago in our division, Carolina, Atlanta, and Arizona in the NFC. Oh and the Cowboys. NFC. Each L can come back to haunt later in the season. We got a W.

Yes, We have things to work on. We got the Packers this weekend, on a nationally televised game on Sunday night...one that I know I will be able to watch. I can already feel the electricity starting to build.
  • Mike Olson, WisconsinVike, Kentis and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: 0245a497844a6b41c846e1b380395ddc
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 6 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 36 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
ADDED: Member ID: 1806 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)
FETCHED: Member ID: 6 key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(96) Included Files
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/index.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/initdata.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/conf_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/globalCaches.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/ssoPublicSessions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_permissions_8c9c8c8dfb96adbafc0b71adf25c4623.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_output_3fb5ba8c1d6544eb389cbe21a36d66aa.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/galleryLightbox_ad5725e344e9977727a3dfc622c27ac9.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/MiserableThreads_e6e00de5c76f1bd211fd6852457f6f48.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/dp3_BanFromTopicFunctions_763cd8f86b0b363e95ac10c8322681ed.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/moderate.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/search/bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/search/sql.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_simple_tag.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/app_class_ccs.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/functions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/extensions/furlTemplates.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_ccs_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/adminInterface.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/custom/admin.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classTemplateEngine.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/miserablemessage_01bf86440b41a58fe91cfb3900aa4e53.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_body_3ea79c9aeb6a6d409799b6cf0d1e1cce.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_head_8e9f3363fdb6f43141664c922fb37783.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/newMembers_message_a00cab2b2efb7afa6bb4acaf455ef1e6.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/chatTabCount_1dd7ef87093d950cb1a90e8db84c8250.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_ipchat.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/chatNewWindow_f124959d7a650eb71301803c52d35b80.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/dp3_BanFromTopicButton_255c6175145ec022c234a4116cbc6b26.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/blogsBlogThisShow_4da047d4922a6bb7986c2de7dd00b429.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/hooks/gateway.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/blog_public_blog.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/blogsBlogThisLink_9a6c020448d76db2bf37828020346e60.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_blog_hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/onlineStatusInTopics_81aef8a17612c3b792ab7cef872a2af8.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/topicReplies_d548d2204f5458a8a6c279c3560ec88b.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/contentPromoteToArticle_8b86c803651d16e9fe16472b53bd36b7.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/promote.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/ccs_public_lang.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
forceDownload = 1
_k = 880ea6a14ea49e853634fbdc5015a024
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 54440
app = forums
t = 54440
last_visit = 1618715912
f = 2
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0
_isDatabase =

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = VikeFans
set_key =
set_parent_id = 0
set_parent_array = a:0:{}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 1
set_author_name = VikeFans
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = master
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:26:{s:6:"1.3940";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"calendar_select";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:5:"0.422";a:2:{s:9:"css_gr...
set_added = 1369922274
set_updated = 1491923257
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent = a:2:{s:6:"groups";a:0:{}s:7:"uagents";a:0:{}}
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 1
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = 10 April 2021 - 10:07 AM
Time now = Today, 09:18 PM
Timestamp Now = 1618715912

MEMBER: last_visit: 1618715912 / Today, 09:18 PM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_global_other, skin_topic, skin_ccs_global, skin_ccs, skin_ipchat, skin_blog_hooks
skin_global_4, skin_global_other_4, skin_topic_4, skin_ccs_global_4, skin_ipchat_4, skin_blog_hooks_4
core_public_global, forums_public_topic, forums_public_forums, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, forums_simple_tag, blog_public_blog, ccs_public_lang

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM ibps_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks','chatting','ccs_menu' )

DELETE FROM ibps_sessions WHERE ip_address='100.26.179.251'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM ibps_topics t LEFT JOIN ibps_core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=54440

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibps_forums f LEFT JOIN ibps_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM ibps_skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT banned_members FROM ibps_topics WHERE tid = 54440

SELECT * FROM ibps_topic_ratings WHERE rating_tid=54440 and rating_member_id=0

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM ibps_posts WHERE topic_id=54440 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,20 ) z LEFT JOIN ibps_posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN ibps_reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT s.*, s.id as row_session_id,m.* FROM ibps_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE s.id='0245a497844a6b41c846e1b380395ddc' OR (s.current_appcomponent='forums' AND s.running_time > 1618715012 AND s.in_error=0 AND s.location_1_type='topic' AND s.location_1_id=54440)

SELECT * FROM ibps_core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='b6a6865f510f58cda8f67eeec5821b47'

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibps_forums f LEFT JOIN ibps_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type_id=f.id AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type='forum' ) WHERE f.id=0

SELECT tg.* ,t.*, t.approved, t.title as topic_title, t.posts as topic_posts, t.last_post as topic_last_post,m.*,p.*,xxx.* FROM ibps_core_tags tg LEFT JOIN ibps_topics t ON (t.tid=tg.tag_meta_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON (last_poster_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal p ON (p.pp_member_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN ibps_core_tags_cache xxx ON (xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid))) WHERE tg.tag_meta_app='forums' AND tg.tag_meta_area='topics' AND tg.tag_meta_id !=54440 AND tg.tag_text IN ('on topic') AND tg.tag_aai_lookup IN (SELECT tag_perm_aai_lookup FROM ibps_core_tags_perms WHERE ( ( FIND_IN_SET(2,tag_perm_text) ) OR ( tag_perm_text='*' ) ) AND tag_perm_visible=1 ) ORDER BY tg.tag_meta_id desc LIMIT 0,100

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM ibps_members m LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id IN (6,36,1806)

SELECT b.*,t.tpb_name FROM ibps_ccs_blocks b LEFT JOIN ibps_ccs_template_blocks t ON ( t.tpb_id=b.block_template ) WHERE b.block_active=1

SELECT * FROM ibps_ccs_template_blocks WHERE tpb_name='block__custom_50'

UPDATE ibps_ccs_template_blocks SET tpb_content='<php>ob_start();\n$this->DB->query( \"SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15\" );\r\n\r\nprint \"\r\n\r\n <style>\r\n #newsMarquee A{\r\n color: #ffffff;\r\n }\r\n\r\n </style>\r\n <marquee id=\'newsMarquee\' behavior=\'scroll\' direction=\'left\' \r\n onmouseover=\'this.stop();\' \r\n onmouseout=\'this.start();\'\r\n SCROLLamount=3\r\n \r\n bgcolor=\'#000000\'\r\n>\r\n\";\r\n\r\nwhile( $r = $this->DB->fetch() )\r\n{\r\n\r\n $url=\"http://{parse block=\'siteurl\'}/index.php?/topic/\".$r[\'tid\'].\"-\".$r[\'title_seo\'];\r\n print \"<a href=\'\".$url.\"\' target=\'_blank\'>\".$r[\'title\'].\"</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\";\r\n}\r\nprint \"\r\n </marquee>\r\n\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();</php>' WHERE tpb_id=64

INSERT INTO ibps_ccs_template_cache (`cache_type`,`cache_type_id`,`cache_content`) VALUES('block',64,'/* -- block__custom_50 --*/\nfunction block__custom_50($title=\"\",$content=\"\") {\n$IPBHTML = \"\";\n\nob_start();\n$this->DB->query( \"SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15\" );\r\n\r\nprint \"\r\n\r\n <style>\r\n #newsMarquee A{\r\n color: #ffffff;\r\n }\r\n\r\n </style>\r\n <marquee id=\'newsMarquee\' behavior=\'scroll\' direction=\'left\' \r\n onmouseover=\'this.stop();\' \r\n onmouseout=\'this.start();\'\r\n SCROLLamount=3\r\n \r\n bgcolor=\'#000000\'\r\n>\r\n\";\r\n\r\nwhile( $r = $this->DB->fetch() )\r\n{\r\n\r\n $url=\"http://{parse block=\'siteurl\'}/index.php?/topic/\".$r[\'tid\'].\"-\".$r[\'title_seo\'];\r\n print \"<a href=\'\".$url.\"\' target=\'_blank\'>\".$r[\'title\'].\"</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\";\r\n}\r\nprint \"\r\n </marquee>\r\n\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();\n$IPBHTML .= \"\";\nreturn $IPBHTML;\n}\n') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_type=VALUES(cache_type),cache_type_id=VALUES(cache_type_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content)

SELECT cache_content FROM ibps_ccs_template_cache WHERE cache_type='full'

SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15

SELECT * FROM ibps_ccs_template_blocks WHERE tpb_name='block__custom_53'

UPDATE ibps_ccs_template_blocks SET tpb_content='<php>ob_start();\necho\"www.vikefans.com\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();</php>' WHERE tpb_id=67

INSERT INTO ibps_ccs_template_cache (`cache_type`,`cache_type_id`,`cache_content`) VALUES('block',67,'/* -- block__custom_53 --*/\nfunction block__custom_53($title=\"\",$content=\"\") {\n$IPBHTML = \"\";\n\nob_start();\necho\"www.vikefans.com\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();\n$IPBHTML .= \"\";\nreturn $IPBHTML;\n}\n') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_type=VALUES(cache_type),cache_type_id=VALUES(cache_type_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content)

SELECT * FROM ibps_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'blogmods' )

SELECT * FROM ibps_blog_this WHERE bt_app='forums' AND bt_id1=54440

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibps_sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('0245a497844a6b41c846e1b380395ddc','',0,2,0,1618715912,'100.26.179.251','CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',54440,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibps_topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(54440)