Our new forums are now active and these forums will remain online to serve as an archive.

Unfortunately we were unable to import everyone's profiles however, registration is very simple and can be done at: www.vikefans.com/alt-register/

From there on the nav bar click on the Interact menu button and check into the new forums.

If you need assistance with registering, please email us at [email protected]

Please update your bookmarks for the following: http://vikefans.com/forums/the-longship/

Photo

Article - Bezerker88's Babblings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Bezerker88

Bezerker88

Berserker

• ContentCollaborator
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,527 posts

• Hammer Head
    VikeFans Tailgater
    Training Camper 2014
    Training Camper 2015
    Training Camper 2016
    Velspar Champion 2016

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:26 PM

There he goes again... Bezerker88 babbling away. Check it out!

VikeFans.com - Bezerker88's Babblings

B88s Babblings.

By VikeFans.com Member Bezerker88

Where to begin? It's been two weeks since I've babbled and the Vikings won both weeks. Should I just keep quiet?

Am I that stupidstiuos? hmmmm maybe.

Nope,,, guess not.

My, my my.... Look at what two weeks of winning will do for a fan base. It was very positive around here. That's great!!!! I haven't read the board much this week as I've been on the road but on Sunday night the board read like the Vikings were the front runners for the Super Bowl. The team can still reach the 11-5 record that I predicted but lets not kid ourselves that that is a pretty lofty goal. Can be done and I'm not trying to be a wet blanket but I'm going to address some topics that I saw on Sunday night.

Our D...

The defensive side of the ball is the front runner for this team. Until our front runner comes back. The D is playing well, but it is not, I repeat not as good as the last two games. Remember the opponents we faced were terrible. The 1 and something Bucs took us to OT. We squeaked by a team that was very similar to us, record and ranking wise. In my pregame thread I said it would be a close game with a slight advantage going to the home team... and that's how it played out. The game basically came down to our Defensive strength vs their Offensive strength. Defense won and I couldn't be happier. Our D is building confidence right now... and it was needed. After the Packer, Lions and Bills losses, and struggling with the 32nd ranked O of the Bucs this D needed to stop a team when called upon. And it did on a 4th and 6 with a minute nine left, it finally did. I know, I know, they are ranked high but until then they couldn't stop teams when needed. It doesn't matter if you play a perfect game but fuck up and lose on the last play of the game... it really doesn't. 40 for 60. 60 minutes, not 59, not 50. But 60. And last weekend the D played the full 60 and really helped out an Offense that actually helped itself out for a change.

Offense - I've been real tough on the Line and I would say they deserved it. Last weekend they stepped up.... some. They looked like an average NFL line for most of the game. There were still some head slapper plays but overall they did improve... so there's that. Hey look we scored touchdowns and won. Who would of thunk of such a thing. I hope it leads to more aggressive play calling because the upcoming schedule does not favor settling for 3s. It's just too much pressure to place on our D. The league is set up for scoring points. Good teams will score on even the best D,,, luckily we haven't faced a good team in the last two weeks. Looking ahead,, the Vikings must put up points to assure the victory in November and December.

The Running game - I saw a few threads about Peterson coming back and what to do about that. The Captain Obvious in me says... "Hand him the ball....DUH!!" When he comes back the offense will see different defensive schemes. All the teams scheme to stop AD. No team spends days discussing how to stop Mckinnon. I think that's one of the reasons for his success. Washington seemed to key a bit on him and knocked his per carry average to under 4 yards. He averaged over 5 the previous two games. Peterson will get the majority of the carries once he's back on the field. Mckinnon will come in every now and then.... just like it was planned at the beginning of the year. Mckinnon has played well during his time, but I don't think he is equal to what Peterson brings to the table and that's very, very clear cut.... to me. Matt Asiata however is a different story. He did exactly what was asked of him and scored many touchdowns while doing so. How could you overlook that? You can't,,, ,unless your team first option is Adrian Peterson. Sorry Matt, your carries will drop off significantly. But good new is that you will still see the field on third downs in a rotation with Mckinnon... or perhaps even at the same time,,, giving Teddy even more options when he needs them. Come on Norv use your weapons.

The next two games are vs divisional teams. Currently we are 0-2 with our division. In order to be relavant in December we will need to change that and quickly. Being 2-2 in the division after November would be HUGE for this team. Getting AD back would be HUGE for this team as well and would help get us there.

Well I'm starting to lose my focus and will probably start babbling about my time spent in Illinois this week... Apparently I look like a lot of other people...and those people must be friendly.... a couple of different times while sitting at the bar enjoying my adult beverage I had a person come up and start to talk to me like they knew me.

Skol VIKES!

Click here to view the article
  • Fanopurple and BattleLakeRaider like this
That depends... Do you see me?...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: d02fee6940ed5d973e831c0fd95fee17
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #4
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 21 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(93) Included Files
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/index.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/initdata.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/conf_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/globalCaches.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/ssoPublicSessions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_permissions_8c9c8c8dfb96adbafc0b71adf25c4623.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_output_3fb5ba8c1d6544eb389cbe21a36d66aa.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/galleryLightbox_ad5725e344e9977727a3dfc622c27ac9.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/MiserableThreads_e6e00de5c76f1bd211fd6852457f6f48.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/dp3_BanFromTopicFunctions_763cd8f86b0b363e95ac10c8322681ed.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/moderate.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_topic.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/ads.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_simple_tag.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global_other.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/app_class_ccs.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/functions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_ccs_global.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/adminInterface.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/custom/admin.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classTemplateEngine.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/miserablemessage_01bf86440b41a58fe91cfb3900aa4e53.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_body_3ea79c9aeb6a6d409799b6cf0d1e1cce.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_head_8e9f3363fdb6f43141664c922fb37783.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/newMembers_message_a00cab2b2efb7afa6bb4acaf455ef1e6.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/chatTabCount_1dd7ef87093d950cb1a90e8db84c8250.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_ipchat.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/chatNewWindow_f124959d7a650eb71301803c52d35b80.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/dp3_BanFromTopicButton_255c6175145ec022c234a4116cbc6b26.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/blogsBlogThisShow_4da047d4922a6bb7986c2de7dd00b429.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/hooks/gateway.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/blog_public_blog.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/blogsBlogThisLink_9a6c020448d76db2bf37828020346e60.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_blog_hooks.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/onlineStatusInTopics_81aef8a17612c3b792ab7cef872a2af8.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/topicReplies_d548d2204f5458a8a6c279c3560ec88b.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/hooks/contentPromoteToArticle_8b86c803651d16e9fe16472b53bd36b7.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/promote.php
/home/vfroot/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/ccs_public_lang.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 19893
app = forums
t = 19893
last_visit = 1711689667
f = 7
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0
_isDatabase =

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 4
set_name = VikeFans
set_key =
set_parent_id = 0
set_parent_array = a:0:{}
set_child_array = a:0:{}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 1
set_author_name = VikeFans
set_author_url =
set_image_dir = master
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:26:{s:6:"1.3940";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:15:"calendar_select";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"1";}s:5:"0.422";a:2:{s:9:"css_gr...
set_added = 1369922274
set_updated = 1491923257
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent = a:2:{s:6:"groups";a:0:{}s:7:"uagents";a:0:{}}
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 1
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 4
_csscacheid = css_4
Next task = Today, 03:44 PM
Time now = Today, 11:21 PM
Timestamp Now = 1711689667

MEMBER: last_visit: 1711689667 / Today, 11:21 PM

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_topic, skin_global_other, skin_ccs_global, skin_ccs, skin_ipchat, skin_blog_hooks
skin_global_4, skin_topic_4, skin_global_other_4, skin_ccs_global_4, skin_ipchat_4, skin_blog_hooks_4
core_public_global, forums_public_topic, forums_public_forums, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, forums_simple_tag, blog_public_blog, ccs_public_lang

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM ibps_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks','chatting','ccs_menu' )

DELETE FROM ibps_sessions WHERE ip_address='54.89.127.249'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM ibps_topics t LEFT JOIN ibps_core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=19893

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibps_forums f LEFT JOIN ibps_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM ibps_skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT banned_members FROM ibps_topics WHERE tid = 19893

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,pp.*,w.wl_id,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM ibps_posts WHERE topic_id=19893 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,20 ) z LEFT JOIN ibps_posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_members_warn_logs w ON ( w.wl_content_app='forums' and w.wl_content_id1=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN ibps_reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT r.member_id, r.rep_rating,m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name FROM ibps_reputation_index r LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=r.member_id ) WHERE r.app='forums' AND r.type='pid' AND r.type_id='229655'

INSERT INTO ibps_reputation_cache (`app`,`type`,`type_id`,`rep_points`,`cache_date`,`rep_like_cache`) VALUES('forums','pid',229655,2,1711689667,'a:2:{s:10:\"cache_data\";a:6:{s:3:\"app\";s:6:\"forums\";s:4:\"type\";s:3:\"pid\";s:2:\"id\";s:6:\"229655\";s:5:\"count\";i:2;s:11:\"memberNames\";a:2:{i:1080;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:10:\"Fanopurple\";s:1:\"s\";s:10:\"fanopurple\";}i:1086;a:2:{s:1:\"n\";s:16:\"BattleLakeRaider\";s:1:\"s\";s:16:\"battlelakeraider\";}}s:9:\"memberIds\";a:2:{i:0;s:4:\"1080\";i:1;s:4:\"1086\";}}s:12:\"cache_expire\";i:1711776067;}') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE app=VALUES(app),type=VALUES(type),type_id=VALUES(type_id),rep_points=VALUES(rep_points),cache_date=VALUES(cache_date),rep_like_cache=VALUES(rep_like_cache)

SELECT s.*, s.id as row_session_id,m.* FROM ibps_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibps_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE s.id='d02fee6940ed5d973e831c0fd95fee17' OR (s.current_appcomponent='forums' AND s.running_time > 1711688767 AND s.in_error=0 AND s.location_1_type='topic' AND s.location_1_id=19893)

SELECT * FROM ibps_core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='19811683e24058d5aaa103a8b7dfde79'

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM ibps_core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='19811683e24058d5aaa103a8b7dfde79' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT COUNT(*) as nt FROM ibps_core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='19811683e24058d5aaa103a8b7dfde79' AND like_is_anon!=0 AND like_visible=1

SELECT * FROM ibps_core_like WHERE like_lookup_id='19811683e24058d5aaa103a8b7dfde79' AND like_is_anon=0 AND like_visible=1 ORDER BY like_added DESC LIMIT 0,5

INSERT INTO ibps_core_like_cache (`like_cache_id`,`like_cache_app`,`like_cache_area`,`like_cache_rel_id`,`like_cache_data`,`like_cache_expire`) VALUES('19811683e24058d5aaa103a8b7dfde79','forums','topics',19893,'a:3:{s:7:\"members\";N;s:5:\"count\";i:0;s:10:\"count_anon\";i:0;}',1711776067) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE like_cache_id=VALUES(like_cache_id),like_cache_app=VALUES(like_cache_app),like_cache_area=VALUES(like_cache_area),like_cache_rel_id=VALUES(like_cache_rel_id),like_cache_data=VALUES(like_cache_data),like_cache_expire=VALUES(like_cache_expire)

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM ibps_members m LEFT JOIN ibps_pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN ibps_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=21

SELECT b.*,t.tpb_name FROM ibps_ccs_blocks b LEFT JOIN ibps_ccs_template_blocks t ON ( t.tpb_id=b.block_template ) WHERE b.block_active=1

SELECT * FROM ibps_ccs_template_blocks WHERE tpb_name='block__custom_50'

UPDATE ibps_ccs_template_blocks SET tpb_content='<php>ob_start();\n$this->DB->query( \"SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15\" );\r\n\r\nprint \"\r\n\r\n <style>\r\n #newsMarquee A{\r\n color: #ffffff;\r\n }\r\n\r\n </style>\r\n <marquee id=\'newsMarquee\' behavior=\'scroll\' direction=\'left\' \r\n onmouseover=\'this.stop();\' \r\n onmouseout=\'this.start();\'\r\n SCROLLamount=3\r\n \r\n bgcolor=\'#000000\'\r\n>\r\n\";\r\n\r\nwhile( $r = $this->DB->fetch() )\r\n{\r\n\r\n $url=\"http://{parse block=\'siteurl\'}/index.php?/topic/\".$r[\'tid\'].\"-\".$r[\'title_seo\'];\r\n print \"<a href=\'\".$url.\"\' target=\'_blank\'>\".$r[\'title\'].\"</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\";\r\n}\r\nprint \"\r\n </marquee>\r\n\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();</php>' WHERE tpb_id=64

INSERT INTO ibps_ccs_template_cache (`cache_type`,`cache_type_id`,`cache_content`) VALUES('block',64,'/* -- block__custom_50 --*/\nfunction block__custom_50($title=\"\",$content=\"\") {\n$IPBHTML = \"\";\n\nob_start();\n$this->DB->query( \"SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15\" );\r\n\r\nprint \"\r\n\r\n <style>\r\n #newsMarquee A{\r\n color: #ffffff;\r\n }\r\n\r\n </style>\r\n <marquee id=\'newsMarquee\' behavior=\'scroll\' direction=\'left\' \r\n onmouseover=\'this.stop();\' \r\n onmouseout=\'this.start();\'\r\n SCROLLamount=3\r\n \r\n bgcolor=\'#000000\'\r\n>\r\n\";\r\n\r\nwhile( $r = $this->DB->fetch() )\r\n{\r\n\r\n $url=\"http://{parse block=\'siteurl\'}/index.php?/topic/\".$r[\'tid\'].\"-\".$r[\'title_seo\'];\r\n print \"<a href=\'\".$url.\"\' target=\'_blank\'>\".$r[\'title\'].\"</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\";\r\n}\r\nprint \"\r\n </marquee>\r\n\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();\n$IPBHTML .= \"\";\nreturn $IPBHTML;\n}\n') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_type=VALUES(cache_type),cache_type_id=VALUES(cache_type_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content)

SELECT cache_content FROM ibps_ccs_template_cache WHERE cache_type='full'

SELECT * from ibps_topics where ibps_topics.forum_id in (2,15) and ibps_topics.starter_id = 58 order by start_date DESC limit 15

SELECT * FROM ibps_ccs_template_blocks WHERE tpb_name='block__custom_53'

UPDATE ibps_ccs_template_blocks SET tpb_content='<php>ob_start();\necho\"www.vikefans.com\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();</php>' WHERE tpb_id=67

INSERT INTO ibps_ccs_template_cache (`cache_type`,`cache_type_id`,`cache_content`) VALUES('block',67,'/* -- block__custom_53 --*/\nfunction block__custom_53($title=\"\",$content=\"\") {\n$IPBHTML = \"\";\n\nob_start();\necho\"www.vikefans.com\";\n$IPBHTML .= ob_get_contents();\nob_end_clean();\n$IPBHTML .= \"\";\nreturn $IPBHTML;\n}\n') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE cache_type=VALUES(cache_type),cache_type_id=VALUES(cache_type_id),cache_content=VALUES(cache_content)

SELECT * FROM ibps_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'blogmods' )

SELECT * FROM ibps_blog_this WHERE bt_app='forums' AND bt_id1=19893

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibps_sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('d02fee6940ed5d973e831c0fd95fee17','',0,2,0,1711689667,'54.89.127.249','claudebot',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',19893,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibps_topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(19893)